The Way to put it in (Future Plans).
6k 26 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After screaming for a while, I calmed down a bit.

But the problem was serious, If I can activate the cheat codes then there will not be much hassle to live a easy life but if I can't then I will have to train my physical strength which will increase by 10% with the help of system.

But where to put the codes.

In GTA 4, you have to put/write the codes in Nico's mobile phone to activate it. But in GTA SA, there was no such feature, you just had to write the code in keyboard and it will activate the code.

'What do I do now? Do I have to scream the codes'

Let's try

'HESOYAM' I screamed the health, armor, money cheat code in my mind

"HESOYAM" I screamed the code again

Nothing happened, The HUD remains the same with the same red health bar which a little bit empty, this shows my body is still hurt from sickness Fuyumi mentioned.

Then, a idea lit up in my mind.

I quickly summoned the System window and clicked on [Brief/Log]

On the screen, there was the conversation of me and Fuyumi and at the end of the screen, there was a search bar. I entered the code {HESOYAM} and hit search.

A note appeared at the top-left corner of my vision

[Cheat Activated]

And then changes started to occur in my HUD.

Health bar fully filled, a new white gray bar appeared signifying armor and the money shown started increasing by $250k (28M Yen).

'Wait, now I am a Millionaire.' The joy of being a millionaire was more than the joy of activation of sense-defying cheat codes as I am just a normal person who finds joys materialistic things like anyone else.

But the question is where is the money?

I checked the Inventory again and found a new [Money] section in inventory which is filled with dollars stacked. So what should I do to change it to Yen. There was a conversion feature visible in the Inventory [Money] section screen. 'That decreases a lot of hassle to convert the money.'

I thanked the system internally for this convenient feature.

Then I started spamming cheats one after another in the search bar

{UZUMYMW}- Weapons cheat

{FULLCLIP}- Infinite Ammo

{PROFESSIONALKILLER}- Hitman Level for all Weapon Stats

{BAGUVIX} - (Semi)Infinite Health

Now, I feel invincible and do whatever I can in this world.

'Hmm, let's change the weather then'

I looked outside the window, a sunny day it seems

Then I put {AUIFRVQS} (Rainy Weather) in the search bar and hit enter but nothing happened. I tried again and again but still nothing happened, then I tried other weather related cheats but still nothing happened. If I remember correctly there were time related cheats as well in the list of cheats I had back in the old days.

I used {SLOWITDOWN} - Slow Motion

Something happened, My perception of time changed every thing is happening in slow motion, the clock hands are moving slowly, I raised my hand but it also moving slowly.

This is just like the game the whole world slows down or my perception became fast. I will choose the former. Then from the recent attempts, I can get a conclusion that the system cannot affect the laws of the world. This was underwhelming.

But still I am still very much powerful now than a normal quirkless person out there.

Now, I should set up goals and plans for the future.

1. Get stronger physically and increase the IP(Increase Percentage) in stats.

2. Find more about the system and find some hidden features of system (example- Inventory).

3. Get Eri out of the hands of Yakuza before they complete the production of Quirk-Destroying Drugs.

4. Get in a relationship with Fuyumi Todoroki.

The 4th one was the wish of the previous owner of the body as he liked her but couldn't shirk the responsibilities he had, so he couldn't achieve anything with her even after couple of dates. As I am the new owner of the body, I respected one of his wish that he couldn't fulfill, so I will fulfill it for him and there is also my consent as well. C'mon, she is a beautiful and kind natured girl, where you can find such a gem.

As for Eri, after the rescue, I am thinking about adopting her as my daughter as then she doesn't have to live in the hospital alone.

I was further drowned in the planning and plotting for the future, when I heard a BOOOM. I quickly went to the window to see what happened.

On the street, there was a scene of two heroes fighting a burly villain.

187