The Fight.
5k 11 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Citizen's Arrest," I said

"Hahh??!" Muscular said dumbfoundedly

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A Few Minutes Earlier*

'I have to save them but what should I do?'

After making my mind on the decision to save them, I quickly activated {SLOWITDOWN} - Slow Motion, After that my perception of time changed and everything started to move in slow-motion. This should give me enough time to think and I started running towards the villain.

In the slow-time mode, I quickly thought about how to subdue Muscular, I could Super Punch cheat but that decision came with various complications. First, how do I explain the origin of the super punch to the authorities after I subdue Muscular? Second, I don't know how to control the power output of the punch, as in the game, a single super punch can throw a pedestrian NPC a few meters away. This power was enough to make a normal person minced meat.

Muscular may have a very high defense but the power of super punch cannot be underestimated and I haven't even tried super punch once so even I don't know the full extent of the power of a super punch, as it's a power given by cheat code, so there is no official measure of its power from the game.

I can't use firearms also, as arms laws in Japan are way stricter than the US. What reason could I give the authorities to have Sniper Rifles and RPGs in my possession? To save my store from villains. They would have laughed at this and put me in jail. laughing the whole ride from my home to the Police Station.

So, The only approach I can take now is

{ANOSEONGLASS} - Adrenaline Mode

[Cheat Activated]

After the pop-up faded, I felt my body moving a bit faster in the slow world, which means I'm in my Adrenaline mode.

{VKYPQCF} - Maximum Stamina

[Cheat Activated]

Maximum Stamina cheat is to fill the bar of stamina in the stats to 100%, but there is a drawback, stat raising cheats are now time-based, which means after a certain amount of time, the effect will fade away. But still, it's good enough for now, as I have stamina comparable to 15 average humans.

I then quickly equipped the knife from the weapon cheat I previously activated and increased my pace towards muscular as I saw him raising his fist while wrapping it in Exo-Muscle Fiber. I jumped while aiming the knife at his nape, as it is undefended now.

PUCCHH

I stabbed at his nape but felt a hard resistance while trying to remove the knife, Muscular really developed his quirk to a very high level. I started twisting the knife while pulling it, in hopes of it coming out. Muscular groaned in pain but still counteracted by punching at me, I jumped and landed a few meters away from him. Then he started saying something, which took me sometime to understand as I'm in slow-time mode.

'Cockroach?! Why?! because of my hair color and why he is making Attack on Titan reference just because I stabbed at his nape?'

I just stayed silent, not in the mood to reply

He asked something

'Do I want to say something about why I did it? It's simple.'

"Citizen's Arrest," I said in a normal tone.

He seemed dumbfounded by my answer, I guess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Current Time*

He looked at me for some time, then started to dash towards me. In the slow-time mode, I quickly made some plans while he was rushing towards me. I ran towards him and turned the flat side of the knife, it reflected the sunlight on his eyes that made him close his eyes.

'A Momentary Chance'

I quickly went behind him and made a slash at his Achilles tendon of both of the legs, made him groan from pain once again, this attack may not be much damaging but it will ruin his future attacks.

Muscular recovered from the short blindness and turned around quickly to apprehend me, but this fast moving action created a lot of pain from the slashed tendons. He tried to augment the muscle fiber at the ankles but torn fibers are still torn. The momentary distraction from pain gave me a chance to retreat by jumping back.

This is the strategy I adopted against Muscular- Hit and Run

I cannot jump into close-quarter combat directly against Muscular as his strength and combat experience is more than me by a huge margin. While Hitman Experience I got from the cheat is still there but it is the experience of using weapons by the hitman, not the entire experience of a hitman, this is the reason my slashes are still effective against Muscular because every attack from Hitman is filled with the intent to kill.

He now stayed there will preparing his fist, I know this attack he will bombard a lot of Exo-Muscle Fiber in the next attack to crush me on the ground. I cannot let this attack connect or I will either die or be crippled for life.

I started to run towards him, taking the initiative to attack as I don't want him to have the time to prepare for that attack. I took the knife in my left hand holding it in a stabbing manner. This move made Muscular think that I'm aiming at his tendons to restrict his movement. He is still prepared for the attack as it will be inconsequential after the attack is connected.

I ran and jumped towards Muscular and made a stab towards Muscular's chest which he intends to block by crossing his arms, just as he crossed his arms to block the stab, the knife disappeared from Muscular's sight.

Muscular was surprised but the next thing surprised him even more.

The knife was now in my right hand and I stabbed it in his left eye and twisted hard with my full strength to reach a deeper part of his skull, but Muscular being Muscular, with his high muscle density, I can't stab him further, so I pulled the knife and made a jump in the air taking Muscular's abdomen as a foot stand. This action made him fall on his back as he was still falling in the slow-time mode.

I decided to end it all by

{IAVENJQ}- Super Punch

[Cheat Activated]

I activated the cheat in mid-air and raised the fist aiming at Muscular's abdomen which is the safest part to connect my punch. I tried to lower the output as much as I can.

As he was still falling, my punch landed on his abdomen,  I made a small punch on the left side of his face to increase the damage, creating a small shockwave and making him stick to the ground, but the impact of the punch is still there creating a small Muscular-sized crater on the ground. I saw him lying on the ground but there's still a sign of life so there's no problem. There was a huge wound on his face which I think will leave a scar and his chest was deflated as all the air was exhaled when the punch connected.

'This was Epic!!', I screamed in my mind.

But the realization came, it took time, but it came. The road was now riddled with cracks and there was now a human-sized crater on it, I, a quirkless noodle shop owner, made a villain faint with one punch. How? How? I am going to explain these to the heroes and authorities coming here after the emergency request from Water Hose. I cannot run away, as few people watched it and the hero couple is the prime observers of the entire fight. Now, what to do?!

After taking some deep breaths, my mind calmed down

I am still in slow-time mode, I have plenty of time to think for a reason.

'It's BIG BRAIN Time.'

173