Master and the Door.
4.4k 6 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I clicked on the Cobra martial Arts Gym to check it's location on [Maps]. The screen changed with a page covered in silver with three gym symbols on it. The position of the symbols is not random, if you try to superimpose a map of entire San Andreas, You will find these are the location of Gyms in the game.

This means that the system has the map of GTA San Andreas, but for what reason?

To further understand the purpose of the GTA SA map, I clicked again on the Cobra MA Gym, now it shows an option

[Go to- Cobra MA Gym]

This concludes my theory, I, with the help of system, can go to various establishments of San Andreas or I can travel to the world of GTA San Andreas.

Because of excitement or whatever reason, I quickly clicked on [Go to-] option, without thinking. I did it again, a rash decision. I think I should also revise 'need to do' list everyday to remember stop doing it again and again. But  I don't regret this one if I can go to the world of GTA San Andreas.

After clicking, I felt something pulling me, and my eyes were closed, for whatever reason. When i opened my eyes, I was in a dojo with some gym equipments.

I found the famous Snakehead observing a spar between his disciples. Some disciples were practicing their forms and stances.

Sensing my arrival, Snakehead with a smile asked,

"You wish to learn some moves? Young man"

I came out of trance, when Snakehead asked

"Yes, Please teach me!" I said in enthusiasm while bowing a little to show my respect towards the Martial Arts Master.

"Good Enthusiasm you are showing, young man. I wish you stay motivated throughout the training." Snakehead said having the same smile.

"Yes Master" I said.

"Now Young man, show me what you got." He said while going to another battle flooring.

'It's just like the game, I have to defeat him to learn the moves.'

Snakehead, after taking his position, starts taking his stance.

Seeing this, I quickly started activating cheats

{SLOWITDOWN} - Slow Motion

[Cheat Activated]

{ANOSEONGLASS} - Adrenaline Mode

[Cheat Activated]

Experiencing the same effects of slow moving time (in perception of Shido) and a few times faster movements. I raised my arms before my face (like a boxer).

After a few seconds of inactivity, Snakehead took the initiative of first attack while moving his fist with a high speed compared to normal humans. I, who is in slow-time mode(Fast Perception) clearly found out the target of the fist, it's my left side of ribs under the arms. This means he wants to make me unable to attack as my left hand is attack hand while my right hand is power attack hand.

I quickly side stepped, dodging the incoming attack and intended to make a punch on his abdomen from the left. Understanding my intentions, he quickly swiped to right, but he was not fast enough as my attack landed on his lower left abdomen. It made a considerable damage to him. Power of my punch in Adrenaline Mode cannot be underestimated as humans in adrenaline rush gain, strength which they cannot use in their normal mode.

After the punch, I jumped back to gain some distance from him, as to prevent any attack while I'm that close to him.

Snakehead's face had a frowning expression as he found pain while moving, which was a great disadvantage for him. Restricting opponent's movement can become very advantageous as you can put the opponent in a passive state and continue attacking.

I rushed forward and moved my left hand making a boxing attack on his right abdomen, this made Snakehead think that I intend to restrict his movements completely by making a feint with my left hand and attacking a powerful attack again on his lower left abdomen. He raised his right leg to counter my attack, while rotating his upperbody a bit to prevent the assumed right hand attack.

But things went completely different, as I raised my elbow and made a heavy blow on his thigh of left leg near the knee-caps, as this area doesn't have that much muscles as compared to the thighs under pelvic region, filled with muscles. This again made a restricting disadvantage on Snakehead.

After this, the fight took its own course as expected, I won, Snakehead was completely in disadvantage. After the match declaration, I deactivated the cheats, Snakehead went to a seat and motioned at me to seat near him.

"Have you ever received any training in any form of fighting style?" He asked

"No." I replied flatly

"Fought any fights? street fight or brawling against punks?"

"I fought a fight yesterday, it was a street fight" I said while thinking, 'Muscular is a high ranking villain can't compare to him as a punk, street fight should be a good answer.'

"You know, you got a very fast perception and a very keen sense on where to attack. These are enough to call you a Battle genius, but calling you one will only increase your ego and make you underestimate your opponent, which is a huge mistake one can make in a fight."

I understood his words, as people start feeling special when a special tag is on them like genius, prodigy etc.

"Let's go, you still have to learn the moves" He said and stood up, walking away, like the damages happened in battle were nothing.

He then showed me the moves and I learned them all after first glance. This is really San Andreas world, but why are other disciples working hard on learning them, the reason behind this should be the System. I then went to the gym equipment and started exercising and spent 10 hours in the gym, benefit of having a fatigue resistance, making my body work in its prime condition even after 10 hours of workout.

Now, the crucial moment

I went to door of the gym, holding the knob, while being very excited to explore the San Andreas. Behind this door is the city of San Fierro, I will thoroughly explore every part of the city.

After taking few deep breaths, I pulled the door and the scene outside the door astonished me

'AAAA!!!!' I screamed loudly but in my mind.

149