The World of Interiors and News.
4.1k 9 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was constantly screaming inside my mind and the reason for this is the scene in front of me.

Complete blank, there is nothing, devoid of even colors, no ground, NOTHING.

'This can't be right, I am in GTA San Andreas world, then how come this is happening in front of me.'

While I was thinking, a disciple who completed his training for today was leaving, he passed by me and went to the door.

I came out of my stupor and watched his movements.

He opened the door and went through it like nothing happened, I was watching the whole thing with my mouth open wide. How can he be like nothing happened he just went through the void.

I started churning my mind for anything that resembles this in the game, while thinking I looked in the void and the void looked at me, after a few seconds of staring game with the void, I found a light source, but I can't see anything. Can I change my perspective?

I tried looking for any options hidden in the but can't find anything, then I went to the classic Search bar in [Brief/Logs]

I wrote 'C' in the bar and hit enter, my perspective changed and it looks like I am seeing myself from behind, this is very confusing, I again entered 'C' in the search bar, my perspective changed again and it looks like a Tabletop view. Yes, this will work. I looked towards the light source which looks like a interior of a fast food joint and after that I found other 'light sources' or Interiors.

I finally found the answer.

This is an another dimension filled with interiors, Player can go to this dimension by performing a very specific set of actions. This dimension isn't supposed to be in the game but the developers of the game never rectified this problem and when players found this place it was named as

'Hidden Interior Universe/Dimension- Heaven'

So I'm transferred here than the main GTA dimension, that explains the map was opaque silver instead of translucent silver meaning the locked Map of San Andreas. The opaqueness in the map implied that there is only void, nothing exists there.

Since I got my answer, I should leave this place as I have nothing better to do here.

I searched for my house in [Maps] and chose the option [Go to-].

I appeared in my room from where I disappeared, I checked the time, it's 8:20 AM right now, I left at around 7 AM that means only one hour passed in my home world while I spent 11-12 Hours in the GTA world, this is a very convenient setting for me.

'This can be very advantageous for completing the training early.' I concluded this after analyzing the benefits of the time difference between the worlds.

I went to take shower as I'm still smelling a lot, due to continuous hours of workout and practice.

After the shower, I went down the stairs to the shop and sat in front the TV to watch the news.

:: There are several headlines we have today to cover but the most important one is 'Quirkless citizen helps pro-heroes in taking down high-level villain'. This may sound unbelievable but it happened in......... ::

As the news presenter was presenting the whole story with the picture of Muscular (Goto Imasuji), My mind was somewhere else.

'Did she said helped the pro-heroes?'

I started thinking but it didn't took much time for me to understand what was happening. the authorities have changed the entire story and presented as a co-operation between heroes and citizens.

Heroes Public Safety Commission (HPSC) is responsible for managing the interactions between the heroes and society. They changed the story which depicted the failure of heroes (as they couldn't provide help in a short time after the request) and the need of citizen of taking weapons in his own hands to prevent the villain from doing further damage.

They changed it to a story on good co-ordination between heroes and citizens bringing down a  high level villain. This also encourages people to come forward to support heroes and motivating them to become heroes to, as a quirkless citizen can do it, then it was considered easy by the majority.

I continued watching the news, they didn't show any details about me in the name of my safety from villain allied to Muscular, wanting revenge. Now I'm understanding more things, as why the policeman didn't point out any loopholes in my story or give me a warning of later interrogation. It was already decided to put the case under the carpet (to hide things) to hide the embarrassment of heroes and the police.

'Politics is surely terrifying, they totally changed their embarrassment to their own benefits.'

After watching TV for a few minutes, I closed and went to open the shop. As I went outside, there is still a big human sized crater on road at the other end of the street visible to me. I am now trying to completely forget this, as the authorities are not invested in this case then why should I then?

But the all the lessons learned from only one fight makes it very hard to overcome this situation.

'Who knows what more crazy things I'm going to do and then regret while crying in the corner with a paper and pen writing the things I learned.' I thought jokingly.

There was some activity in the street while some talking something while looking towards me, guess they don't have anything better to do.

'Why not just mind your own business, I know I did a stupid thing, stop pointing at me while talking to others.'

I just ignored them knowing nothing is going to change even if I reprimanded them, I opened the shop and was about to enter inside, when a shout came

"STOP!!"

I turned around and looked towards the shouting figure who is panting, probably from running I guess. The person stopped and took panting breaths while hands on the knees. I waited for the person to finish her business first.

After some time

"HOW ARE YOU??!!" Fuyumi loudly asked in a worried tone.

152