Day Goes By… (4).
1.6k 12 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fuyumi's POV]

'Why a massage all of a sudden? At least let me prepare my heart for that. I haven't even recovered from the morning kiss that I gave you, now you want more intimate moments. Please don't do that. I don't know If I can control my feelings for you if you touch me that much.'

Control. Control. Control yourself Fuyumi. If you lose control now and pounce on him, then Shido will see as you like a loose woman and a woman who cannot control her sexual urges. I don't want to portray a bad picture of me in front of him.

'I wish I could show you all of me now at this moment, but I cannot. I fear that you will take me as a  crazy and obsessive person with some problem in my head. And I don't want that. Never, never, never. I will maintain this normal image in front of you, just so we can be together, even it's not the real me but I will still do it.'

'I think we are somewhat similar. You are hiding something from me and I am hiding something from you, just for the sake of our relationship. We fear that our secret will repulse the other so much that they won't even want to stay together. I know I will accept everything about you but I am not sure if you can accept everything about me. That's why I will continue to hide these feelings. Sorry Shido. I will tell you and let you experience all of these feelings but now is not the correct time.'

If everything goes fine and I hide these urges and my excessive love towards him, then I just have to wait for some more months then he will propose to me for marriage. After our Marriage, when we are truly bound to each other, I will slowly shower my excessive love on him. I think that is a good idea. he will slowly adapt to these excessive and raging feelings inside me.

'Hehehe, Thinking about our Marriage makes me feel giddy like a little girl. Imagining myself in a white bridal dress and him in a black suit standing, waiting for me.'

I came to know about my 'excessive love' towards him after I got the system. But the System acted like a cupid, he gave me the feelings and left without saying anything. I thought the system said I could communicate with it any time I want.

But after Shido confessed about his Quirk and Eri, the System left without saying anything. I think at that time when I accepted Eri and Shido, I may have explored my true feelings. The System may have the objective to make me realize my true feelings and since I explored them, the System left me after completing its objective.

'Thank You System to make me realize my true feelings for Shido and wish to create a happy family with him and Eri. It's all thanks to you that I am more clear about things I want to do in my life.'

'I am forever grateful to you for helping me realize my feelings. I hope you help others as well. Thank You.'

I came out of my thoughts, I felt I lost the touch of Shido, when I turned to look at him, he was stretching his wrists. Maybe giving the massage was too tiring for him.

'He cares too much about me. I love him so much. I love you so much. I love Shido so much.....'

I wanted to kiss him as my feeling overtook my mind. So, I pushed the shame away and followed the feelings. I went forward and tiptoed to reach his height. I closed my eyes and still going forward. He didn't stop me from doing anything so I continued. My lips connected to his.

It was a divine feeling for me. I was resisting the urge to put my tongue in his mouth to increase the pleasure but I stopped it. His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me closer.

I was having the best moment of my life. We never shared a kiss that was for too long. But now I was about to break the record of our longest kiss.

The kiss was getting more and more intense but I still didn't use my tongue and neither did he. But his arms grabbing my back were getting tighter and tighter like he didn't want me to leave.

'Yes, I also have the same thoughts about you Shido. I don't want to leave you and don't want you to leave me. I wish we could stay like this forever and ... ever. I will be yours and you will be mine. We will be together and nobody will be there to stop us from loving each other.'

But it seems my wish was too much to ask for as I heard the sound of a phone ringing. Listening to the ring, Shido quickly pulled off from the intimate and loving kiss we were having. He took out an old-looking phone from his pocket and went a bit away from me and answered the call.

------------------------------------------------------

[Shido's POV]

I quickly pulled off from the kiss as I am getting a call on the Night Raid Phone and It is only used for important matters. I don't think the others are messing around with the phone.

"Hello.", I answered the call.

:: Chief, Quickly open any news channel. It is very important:: Danjuro said stuff in a very fast and urgent tone. It seems something very important happened. I looked around and saw Fuyumi sitting on a chair with her down on the table. It seems the 'make-out' session was too much for her and she is completely tired. I think it was selfish of me to kiss her for long when she was already clearly tired from her work.

I went to the TV and turned it on. I chose one of the news channels, and it showed Endeavor was sitting in front of media reporters behind him was the logo of the Pro-Heroes Association, which means that the conference is arranged by Endeavor on behalf of the Pro-Heroes Association.

:: I thank everyone, who is present for the sudden invitation to the press conference but I think it's a very important matter, therefore, I will start without any more formalities. :: Endeavor spoke and started the conference.

:: I was stationed in Hosu City for the investigation of the 'Two-Explosion Incident'. I am here to share the leads we have been able to find. And We are very sure who is the perpetrator of this entire incident::

Listening to this, the reporters were about to go on a rampage of questioning Endeavor but they sat on their seats and calmly listened to whatever Endeavor throws at them. They can be sure about the reliability of the news as Endeavor is the No.2 Hero of entire Japan.

:: The first explosion was the result of the battle between Hive Gang and Shie Hassaikai as stated in the HPSC report but the reason for the dispute was not simple territory distribution. It was a well-staged play by someone. There was someone who led both the parties into the dispute, which resulted in the battle between Hive Gang and the Shie Hassaikai clan.

And the Second Explosion was also a part of the play, The HPSC reported that it was the result of the fight between Vigilante Night Slash and a Villain who used contrabanded drugs on him. This part is correct but the identity of the Villain is Kai Chisaki, the leader and boss of the Shie Hassaikai clan::

Endeavor paused and let the reporters quickly write the details he gave them. After some time passed, he continued.

:: In the Investigation, we found this entire Incident was a strategic and well-thought plan which was executed to a very professional level as they were successful in deceiving the HPSC but I found the truth. Both the Explosions are interconnected and the mastermind behind all of this is none other than...::

:: ...The Vigilante Night Slash::

The reporters were shocked to learn the 'truth' behind the incident. It was the same Vigilante that the HPSC officials credited to defeat the crazed Villain. The story is getting spicier and that's what the media wants. So they didn't interrupt Endeavor and let him speak.

:: It was his plot to gain more fame and attention from the public. He let the Hive Gang and Shie Hassaikai clan go against each other to let them weaken each other. And when Shie Hassaikai defeated the Hive Gang, Night Slash fought and Destroyed Shie Hassaikai, as he fought with the leader of Shie Hassaikai.

This entire incident was a plot that caused so much property damage and could have led to public casualties as well, all for a petty reason of gaining fame. Therefore...:: He raised a piece of paper in front of him, showing it to the cameras.

:: I am taking the case of arresting Night Slash. Here is the Arrest Warrant issued by the Police. I want that Psychopathic, Cold-Blooded Killer behind the bars. He is a major threat to society if left alone. So I and my entire Agency will go against Night Slash to arrest him and let Justice prevail. ::

He stood up from his seat and took the mic,

:: I hope other heroes will cooperate with me and if someone tried to interfere with the arrest in any way possible, I won't guarantee their safety:: He said that with threatening eyes and his flames raging on his face.

It was a clear threat to the people who support me as I have killed many villains which is consistent with their ideologies and beliefs. Endeavor doesn't want a truffle with the public, so he already declared his position of No Tolerance.

I was watching the entire press conference with a straight face without showing any other expression. The NRP (Night Raid Phone) started ringing. I went to another room, locked the door as the call is secret and I don't want anyone to intrude upon me at this moment. Then I answered the call.

:: Chief... This... :: La Brava wanted to say something but she couldn't gather words after watching the conference. La Brava who is very intelligent in Hacking and computer stuff is not that familiar with politics. Seeing Endeavor twisting the facts and portraying me as a Villain was too much for her as she knew the truth but others don't.

"Don't worry about unnecessary things. I have dealt with HPSC, Endeavor won't be that much of a problem. You and Danjuro just concentrate on the work assigned to you during the discussion. Don't let this get to you, as the entire thing is on me. So work worry-free." I assured La Brava.

:: Unnecessary You say, kid. If you had the simplest of brains, you would've understood the seriousness of this thing. But it seems a simple brain is asking too much for you. Endeavor has basically launched a manhunt on you and is expecting other heroes to join the crusade against you, Do you think you can deal with the enormous number of heroes like how you dealt with the HPSC.

HPSC was not public about finding you and they underestimated you which resulted in their loss against you but Endeavor is another thing. He has already lost to you once and now knows what you are capable of. He will be prepared for you anytime. The other heroes will take the opportunity to take you down happily as it will increase their reputation and fame. Even if they just take part in the crusade against you, they will be receiving a hell lot of benefits.

So tell me, Can you still deal with all of this? ::

"..Yes, I can."

:: THIS FUCKER. YOU ARE INSANE!!! YOU DON'T EVEN...:: Knuckleduster shouted.

"Why are you overreacting? You were acting the same when I wanted to go to HPSC HQ, and look we won against them. Just wait and watch, I will win again. I don't care whether it is Endeavor or other heroes, whoever is against us, they will only taste defeat."

:: You do you but when things go downhill don't come to me crying:: Knuckleduster mocked me.

"Even if I fail, I will spend some time with a beauty to ease my heart instead of going to an old man to talk to relief the stress." I chuckled and hung up the call.

He thought everything will be good as long as he is careful, but what he didn't expect that someone was listening to his conversation with his team members.

92