Chapter 1 – Saitama?!!
16.5k 39 358
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Rena. Amanozako Rena. 

I'm just an average high school girl. living a normal life, having a normal family, a normal high school, a normal friend, and my family wealth is also average.

Well, I think something that's worth mentioning about me is, my obsession with anime, is higher than the typical person. 

Yes... I'm an otaku. 

I was having a normal daily life.

Until that day...

I saved a kid, that almost got hit by a truck.

But at the cost of my own life... 

At that time I was so scared - scared of dying. But I couldn't do anything about it. 

My head was bleeding a lot, my vision became blurry, and my hearing became weird too...

At that time, I only thought about one thing. 'Was that kid saved?, did I save him?, was my boring life only worth saving a kid?' I kept questioning myself until I didn't realize I could hear a voice coming into my head.

[Young child... you have saved an important figure for this world's future. I give you my thanks. As a reward, I will grant you a wish...]

'A... wish?...'

[Yes... a wish... what's your wish, young child?]

At that time, my head hurt so much that I only could think about one thing...

'Please grant me the wish that I was always wishing for in my life...'

The voice in my head was pondered for a moment, then continued, 

[I understand, I wish you luck in your next life]

'Next life?'

Just like that, I passed away.

...

...

...

When I opened my eyes, I was in a strange world. Well, not that strange though. It didn't really have a difference between my previous world. A city, just a normal city. Moreover, the strange feeling I felt earlier is also gone.

"Wasn't I... on a verge of dying earlier?..."

I checked myself to see if I was really alive. I checked my body with my hand and I stopped at my face. I realized that I had some body parts that I didn't recognize myself. It's a horn.

'Eh, why do I have a horn I wonder... also... A TAIL??'

I was soo shocked at what happened to my body that I didn't realize a fight was going on in front of me.

I immediately woke from a daze and checked to see what was happening.

My eyes widely opened because I saw something that doesn't exist in my previous world.

'A humanoid crab?' I mumbling.

I then saw a kid and a handsome guy that seems like fighting with the humanoid crab.

2 minutes have passed. I was dazed in awe that I didn't realize the fight was over.

I slapped both my cheeks then looked at the scene in front of me.

'But who's that kid? He's got a weird chin on his face. Also, the guy who just beat the crab monster is kinda handsome. Though the liquid of the crab monster is washing over him' I pondered.

'Wait... a kid with a weird chin, a humanoid crab monster, a handsome man covered in the crab's liquid...' I used 100% of my brain capacity to remember this familiar scene. Then I screamed,

"ISN'T THAT SAITAMA?!!"

I was soo shocked at what was happening. 

'Wait, I did say grant the wish that I wishing for in my life but, WAS I WISHING FOR THIS?!!'

 

*flashback*

 

Rena at her peak of otaku life

 

"Uwaah, Saitama's too strong. One hit and it's over huh... but if I was his enemy the story will be different though. Kukuku, This black flame.. Rena-chan wouldn't lose that easily! Kukuku..." I spoke while making a weird pose.

'I wish I could be there with a few cheats so I could fight Saitama...' I pondered.

 

Back to now

 

'WAIT WAIT WAIT!! ISN'T THAT THE CHUUNI ME?!!  WHY DID YOU GRANT ME THE WISH THAT I WISHED WHEN I WAS STILL A CHUUNI? WHYYYY??'

A/N: chuunibyou is an eighth-graded syndrome.

I cried.

*sob* 'Well, it's not like I can do anything about that though'

I sighed.

'At least I got some cheats, right? Right!!???'

I could see the sweat coming out of my body with an awkward smile on my face.

'Uh... How do I check my cheats... umm... hello? God? Can you hear me?...'

...

...

'DID I JUST GET ABANDONED AFTER MY REINCARNATION?!!!'

hello, was this story worth continuing? Tell me in the comment wouldn't cha?

358