Chapter 19 – Eh, Boros?
5.9k 34 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
As I promised, a long chapter. Enjoy ;>

Hero Association HQ (A City)

3rd POV

"First of all, I want to thank you all for coming to this meeting despite how busy your schedule is," Sitch said while bowed down a little bit.

"Don't worry about that Sitch, we all here despite our busy schedule is because you said it's an emergency. so, what is it?" One of the executives asked.

"Yes, it's about a certain monster that resides in Z City and has been perpetually giving us headaches," Sitch said while walking to a table that had many recording devices on it.

"You mean, 'The Trio of Nightmare'?" He asked again.

Sitch nodded. Then continued to say, "Rather, it's one of 'The Trio of Nightmare' that will we discuss now." Sitch says as he set up one of the recording devices to display the profile page of a certain figure, one of 'The Trio of Nightmare', Dark Monarch.

"It's this guy..." Sitch said.

"A guy?"

"A, girl..." Sitch frowned.

"... Kay,"

"Anyway, this monster-"

"Sitch, did you gather us here just to discuss this? Honestly, I'm disappointed. Even if she is a Dragon-level threat monster, Just ask Blast to take care of her. No need to call us all here." Said one of the executives mad at Sitch.

"I'm outta he-"

*SLAM*

Sitch smacked the table soo hard that it cracked.

"THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU ALL HERE! BLAST JUST LOST TO THIS MONSTER YOU KNOW!" Sitch screamed.

"What... did you say..." Replied one of the executives.

"Why do I need to call all of you here if this thing was that easy? Blast just lost god dangit!" Sitch repeated.

All of the executives suddenly felt shocked about the facts that came out of Sitch's mouth.

"No, I don't believe you!" One of the executives broke the silence.

"Sitch, if Blast really just lost to that monster, can you show us proof?" The elder executive said, asking for confirmation.

"Yes sir," Sitch changed the display of Dark Monarch's profile page into the recording of the fight between Blast and Dark Monarch.

.

.

.

Sitch turned off the recorder device.

"Any questions?" Sitch asked.

Once again, the room becomes silent.

"Then, let's start the meeting." Sitch continued.

3 Hours Later

"With this, it has been decided that Dark Monarch's threat level should be raised from Dragon-level to God-level. Any objections?" Sitch asked.

No one replied.

"With this, the meeting has come to a close!" Sitch closed the meeting.

"Let's just pray to god that this calamity will disappear someday," One of the executives said.

"Indeed." One of the executives replied.

After that, the result of the meeting was broadcasted to all Hero Association bases in different cities. They immediately updated the information regarding Dark Monarch and told all the Heroes to be aware of her.

F City

"SHOCKING NEWS!" A random civilian screamed while spreading the newspapers.

"Oi, oi, oi, are you serious?!" 

"Can't believe that S Class Rank 1 just lost to this monster." 

"Yeah, even I can't believe this too. But what can we do?"

"Indeed." He sighed then continued to say, "Let's just god decide our fate..."

B City

"Blast, have lost... huh..." Sweet Mask said while reading the news on the newspaper.

'Should I come in person to test about this evil existence's strength?' Sweet Mask pondered.

"Z City, huh..." Sweet Mask smiled. Then continued to say, "Maybe I should come and visit when I have the time."

.

.

And thus, comes the first God-level threat in the history of the Hero Association.

 

Meanwhile at the underground of the Z City

1st POV

After the news reached our ears, we were really shocked. And of course, me too.

But after a few minutes passed, what was previously shocking news, has become exciting news for us monsters. They immediately threw a party to congratulate me because of my new achievement.

"Cheers?"

"Cheers!!!"

"A party, huh..." I muttered.

'To think that monsters can throw parties too' I pondered.

I dazedly gazed at the party while holding a glass of a drink they gave.

*noisy* *noisy*

Slowly after, Orochi starts screamed, "Too NOISY!" His voice echoed through the room.

Everyone immediately went silent.

"My, my, Orochi-Sama. Isn't it fine? Doing this just once. We all just want to congratulate Dark Monarch-Sama because she has been considered a God-level threat by our enemy, the Hero Association which is good for us for getting a strong subordinate isn't it?" Gyoro-gyoro tried to calm Orochi.

"Hmm... fine, I allow. But just for this once." Orochi said.

"As you all heard, please continue the party," Gyoro-gyoro said to the monsters.

"CHEERS!" The monsters screamed.

Orochi groaned.

"And you too, Dark Monarch-Sama, please do enjoy the party," Gyoro-gyoro said while bowing down a little bit.

I nodded.

'This isn't good... I have never ever been to a party before. Moreover, the monster's party that is...' My thoughts.

"D-dark Monarch-Sama! H-how is the taste of the drink?" A random monster asked while trembling in fear.

"Drink? Ahhh..." I then glanced down.

'Heh~ so this is what you monsters called 'a drink',' I said giving condescending gaze to the so-called 'drink'.

'It's more like a dirt that has been blended, and added some flavor into it though,' My thoughts. Slightly shaking the glass.

"It's ok, I guess..." I answered.

"G-g-glad y-you like it, D-dark Monarch-Sama!" The monster said then immediately running back to the crowds.

'Yea, I like it to the point where I want to know how this drink gets made.' My thoughts.

I looked at the glass once again.

Suddenly, I can feel a hand touching my shoulder. And a big one at that.

Apparently, it's Nyan's hand.

"Hm? Ah, Nyan! what's up?" I took a glance at Nyan's figure while taking a sip of the drink.

My eyes widen.

"This is quite good!" I said while taking another sip.

"You actually like that? do you know, how that drink gets made?" Nyan asked.

I shrugged.

Nyan then pointed at a brown slug-like monster who is pouring his liquid into the cups which monsters brought to him.

I gasped while looking at that monster and didn't realize that the glass I was holding had already fallen.

I immediately wiped my mouth on Nyan's fur.

"..." Nyan looked at me with a condescending gaze. Then he sighed.

"Why, didn't you say it earlier!" I said wiping my mouth again with the cloth Nyan gave.

He shrugged. 

I groaned.

2 Hours Later

I was sitting at the edge of the upper floor, with one leg raised and made a cool pose. Looking at Orochi's big figure, accompanied by Nyan and Black Sperm and one more person - no, monster, Gouketsu. Due to his large figure, his standing height matched that of the upper floor I was sitting on. Crossing his arms whilst closing all his eyes.

"By the way, why are you here, Gouketsu? Aren't you always with Orochi?" I asked while tilting my head.

Gouketsu got silent for a moment. He then slowly opened all his eyes and said, "The strong would weed out the weak, and powerless through blood and violence, then rule the world... And I, can feel that from you, Dark Monarch. I believe you are stronger than everyone else, and even Orochi himself." Gouketsu explained.

"I will follow you until the end of the world, Dark Monarch," Gouketsu said. Then he faced me whilst looked into my eyes, then bowed down a little. Then he went on to say, "If you have an order, even if it's to attack the Hero Association from the frontline, I am more than willing to do so."

Meanwhile, I just calmly and gazed at the bowing Gouketsu. But in my mind, 'Eh, blood? violence? RULE THE WORLD? umm, what do you mean? I can't understand a single thing from your word. Help'.

When I was about to reply to his words, suddenly, Gyoro-gyoro came from behind. 

"Dark Monarch-Sama, may I have a bit of your time to speak with you?" Gyoro-gyoro asked. Then he continued, "Of course, just the two of us."

I immediately stood up.

"Lead the way," I said, without looking at Gyoro-gyoro's figure.

Gyoro-gyoro nodded then walk away. Leaving only his silhouette for me to follow.

Slowly after, I walked away and followed Gyoro-gyoro's footsteps. Leaving the three of them without glancing back.

.

.

.

"We're here, Dark Monarch-Sama," Gyoro-gyoro said. Stopped his steps.

We stopped our steps in front of a very tightly locked door.

"Where is this?" I curiously asked.

"Before we enter, Dark Monarch-Sama. There's something, that I must tell you before we enter this room, it's regarding my true identity," Gyoro-gyoro said.

"Ah, Psykos... isn't it?" I said - still focussed on tightly secured door.

'Oops, my mouth slipped. But well, whatever.' I thought to myself.

Gyoro-gyoro's eyes widened.

"A-as expected, Dark Monarch-Sama," Gyoro-gyoro said while he flinched a bit, then he continued. "Yes, my other... no, my real identity, is an esper, Psykos, Dark Monarch-Sama. This room is the room where I hid my real body. You may ent-"

"Before that, I need to pick up a few things on my ho- hideout. I will come back later," I said hurriedly.

'Darn, I forgot to turn off the toaster' My thoughts.

"Ah, sure. I will wait for your return Inside this room." Gyoro-gyoro said while bowing down a little bit.

I immediately opened a portal to my home. Maybe I was in such a hurry that I forgot to set the power output on the portal. When I entered the portal, it didn't take me too long to realize that this isn't the place I was planning to go, despite a place that was quite familiar to me.

A gray steel floor with a hint of purple lines heading to a large chair which is being occupied by someone who is not a stranger to me.

A very tall cyclops-like alien with light pink, spiky hair, and bangs that fell over his face. Pointy ears lined with a row of silver earrings. One large blue eye and light blue skin with dark blue crack-shaped markings. He wore a set of armor with spikes on the shoulder and forearms and wore a pair of matching curved boots. He wore a pair of white harem pants, held by a magenta-colored sash with silver-lined purple blades hanging from it.

Of course, I know very well who this person is. Who else except...

"Boros..." I said.

"Hmm? looks like there's an intruder in my ship.", He said as he stood up from his royal chair.

 

Uhh, you know, everytime i tried drawing rena, it always ended with me loosing motivation and leaving her drawing without being completed. So i need you guys's help. Can yall give me some motivation words? So i can continue drawing rena's characters happily? Thanks

223