Chapter 20 – Fighting(?) Boros
6k 41 213
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
sorry for the late chap. I admit... I was slacking

Boros looked at me with a sharp gaze. He then started walking. With a menacing look, he walks towards me, slowly but steadily.

"Oh? you're approaching me?" I said. Then continued, "Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"Hmm? I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer," Boros said. Still walked with a menacing look.

"Oh ho! then come as close as you like." I said. Menacingly.

*menacing* *menacing* *menacing* *menacing*

*menacing* *menacing* *menacing* *menacing*

Finally, Boros stopped his feet.

"Take this! DRAW, FOUR!" Boros said, throwing the card on the floor with a smug face.

My eyes widened.

"HAHAHAHA! Are you too surprised that you can't speak?" Boros said, still with a smug face.

"Boros... don't you think it's too early to pull out your trump card?" I said while looking at Boros from the slip of my bangs.

"Huh? Why shouldn't I? Why should I held out my trump card?", Boros said crossing his arms.

"Because that was a bad move in this game, Boros..." I said smiling, then I showed him one of my trump cards.

"NANI!!" Boros immediately screamed in shock.

"As I told you, that was a bad move... Now, draw 8 cards for me won' cha?" I said while giving him a wink.

"DIDN'T YOU SAID THIS WAS A RARE CARD?! WHY DO YOU ALSO HAVE IT?!" Boros screamed while giving me a sharp gaze.

"I did say it was a rare card. However, did I said It was impossible to get it?" I said. Then continued to say, "You are new into this game while I'm not. So it's a given that I know about this game more than you that, you can win this game easily with luck. And I happen to be rained with luck today." I said. Making a condescending gaze.

"Know your place, Ne-w-bie" I grinned.

"You bastard..." Boros groaned.

Ah, If you guys are confused about what just happened between me and Boros, let's rewind the time a little bit.

12 Minutes Ago

"Hmm? looks like there's an intruder in my ship." He said as he stood up from his royal chair.

He then starts walking towards me.

Kugh, what should I do, somehow, I ended up in a situation I never thought would happen. Think, Rena, what would you do in this situation. Would you fight? The answer is, of course, No. He is fated to fight against Saitama. I can't just go fight him and ruin that fate. So, will you run? Yes and no. Making a portal takes time. And looking at Boros's speed and reaction, it's nearly impossible. Which means, the only solution for this is...

*gulp*

"It's nice to meet you, Dark Matter Thieves leader, dominator of the universe, Boros-Sama," I said while bowing down and closed my eyes.

"Hooh," Boros surprisedly said.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Rena. Amanozako Rena. I'm from a planet called Earth, Boros-Sama." I said.

"Earth, huh..." Boros muttered.

"Yes. And, I'm not hostile," I said. Smiling at him.

"Then, why are you here?" Boros asked while crossing his arms.

Here it comes!

"Because..." I stopped my mouth for a moment.

"Because?" Boros asked again.

"..." *intense sweating*

"..." *intense glaring*

I inhaled then said,

Because I'm here to greet you!.

"Because I'm your fan!" I screamed.

"Huh?" Boros stopped his walk.

Eh, Eh? EHHHH?!!!

"My, fan?" Boros asked.

Kugh, I can't back down if it's already like this!

"Y-yes! I-I'm your fan. That's why I'm here, to meet you!" I said while my eyes spinning crazily with an awkward smile.

"Hmm, my fan, huh... wherever I go, I see only fears, terrified faces, scared faces, awe... It's my first time meeting someone like you. You're, interesting..." Boros said. Then he turned back and walked to his chair.

Did I fool him?

"However, do you know, I've been feeling a strong aura, exactly when the first time you made your appearance in my ship? That's why," Boros suddenly vanished from my sight. And suddenly appeared in front of me while prepared to hit me with his punch.

"I know it's from you," He released his punch.

I immediately folded my arms in reflex and managed to block his punch.

*BANG*

The nearby floor got blasted away by our clash. Which makes the was supposed to be a cool-looking floor turned into a mess-looking floor.

AS I THOUGHT! A battle maniac like him wouldn't let me leave that easily. I thought to myself. If it's like this, I have no other choice except to act as a weakling in front of him.

"GUAGH!" I threw myself back and rolled over while struggling to my feet.

"Hmmm..." Boros suddenly lost interest then walked back to his chair.

YESH! I FOOLED HIM! MUAHAHA! 

I thought as I looked at him and smiled.

With this, finally I can- 

My eyes widened.

Wait... Did I, just lost?... Even though I'm doing it in purpose, I just, lost. And somehow, I can't accept it. The old me maybe didn't care about winning or losing, but, ever since I became a monster, it started to become a matter to me...

I laughed to myself quietly.

I really have changed...

"WAIT!" I screamed.

Boros stopped his walk.

"Maybe I can't win against you in a fistfight, but, how about this," I took out a certain popular card back in my world from my gauntlets then I showed him.

Boros turned back and looked at me.

"Hooh, what is that," Boros asked while walking towards me.

"A game, where you don't need to throw out your punch," I said smiling.

"Explain," Boros asked. Crossing his arms.

"Of course..." I said.

10 Minutes Later

"- Then you win! Just like that. Any question?" I and Boros are sitting on the mess-looking floor while looking at the cards I placed between me and him.

"Interesting... Fine, let's do this," Boros said.

"Then, let's play..." I said shuffling the cards then divide them.

Boros looked at his card then smiled.

Heh~ so he can also smile. I pondered.

Boros suddenly stood up and walked to his chair.

"Hmm? Boros-Sama, is something wrong?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I dropped something on my chair." He answered.

I also stood up while waiting for him to come back.

He then picked up something on his chair then walked back.

When I saw his walking posture, it's remind me of a certain anime back in my world. And without realizing it, it came out of my mouth. "Oh? You're approaching me?" I said.

.

.

.

Back To Present

"You bastard..." Boros groaned.

I give him an evil smile.

"Continue, the game," Boros said, looking at me with a sharp gaze.

"Yes, yes," I said.

5 Minutes Later

"Hmmm..."

I had 7 cards on my deck while Boros had 2 on his. From the outsider's perspective, Boros will surely win this game. But if you looked at my cards closely, you will think it twice.

"Uno, eight yellow. Now is your turn," Boros said smiling.

"Heh~ Fufu~ so it's my turn huh~ what should I do I wonder~," I said with a playful tone.

Suddenly, I remembered about my true objective of using the portal.

"My... Toaster..." I muttered.

"What's wrong? It's your turn now, quickly. Or, are you too scared of losing that you can't move?" Boros said while looked at me with a pitying gaze.

"Ah, sorry Boros-Sama, you already lose," I said, then continued, "Draw two, draw two, draw two, skip, skip, Uno, reverse, and Uno, out. I win,"

Boros gasped.

"YOU, BASTARD!!!!!" Boros screamed. His armor suddenly broke by the aura he emitted.

"Ah, sorry Boros-Sama, cuz I really need to go now. So, uh, see ya," I immediately make the portal.

"WAI-"

Then entered the portal.

"Phew, quickly my toaster," I immediately dashed to the kitchen. But sadly, when I reached the kitchen, the toaster that I was talking about was already burned.

"My... Limited edition toaster..." I fall to my knees. Then screamed, "DARNNNNNNN ITTTTTTT!!!!"

Just thought of Boros as a human, and Rena as an alien. Then, the human boros just got challenged to play an alien game, so, you guys already know who will win, right?

213