Chapter 25 – Something Awaken Inside Me
4.7k 25 174
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

don't bribe me with cookies pls...

[collapse]

*boros entered the room*

"Boros-Sama, it's nice to see you here. May I ask what makes you come here by yourself?" Geryuganshoop asked.

"The planet called "Earth"... did you find it?" Boros replied.

"Ah, the thing Boros-Sama asked a few days ago. Yes of course Boros-Sama, I have found it." Geryuganshoop then showed Boros the planet called "Earth" through their big monitor.

"So this is "Earth", huh..." Boros paused his speech for a moment. Then continued to say, "Destination "Earth", Max speed. Don't let me repeat." Boros then walked out of the room.

"YES! BOROS-SAMA!," Geryuganshoop screamed while saluting to the leaving figure of his lord, Boros.

A moment later,

"Phew, Boros-Sama's aura is really scary. Anyway, hey lackeys! quickly raised the speed. Our next destination is the planet called "Earth". To not make our lord disappointed, we must reach that planet as fast as possible. NOW QUICKLY!" Geryuganshoop said.

"SIR YES SIR!" 

And thus, the Dark Matter Thieves start their advance to the planet called "Earth". Sooner than usual.

.

.

.

Meanwhile

"yes... right there- no, left left. yea..." I said in pleasure.

Mom... dad... it's me Rena, your daughter. Your daughter is doing good! no need your worries. At first, I was confused because I got isekai'd, and about what should I do from now on, how's everyone doing, and any other things. But right now, I think I'm glad I got isekai'd. Because my life right now... is better than the life I spend on earth. My boring... earthling life...

And also, I want to say to you guys that right now...

I'm in heaven...

Not the actual heaven but, can't believe that stubborn and one of the most arrogant characters in one punch man series, no other than Tatsumaki herself, is now cleaning my ears while letting me sleep on her lap!. Aaa~ this is heaven...

AND MOREOVER! SHE IS NOW MY WIF- *cough*. My girlfriend.

Fufu~ I got a beautiful girlfriend right here dad~ well, not a male but I don't care for not having a children. Because the life I will spend with her, is can't be exchanged with just a normal relationship. That's why dad, sorry but you wouldn't see your grandchild.

"Huuf~" I got up from her lap pillow then hugged her.

"Fue~, Rena, don't hug me so suddenly like that. Good grief..." She then hugged me back.

"Tat-Chan..." I whispered at her.

"Hmm?" She replied.

"I love you," I whispered in a low tone.

Tatsumaki blushed.

"u-un..." She replied.

I smiled.

And sometimes, I got scared...

what if our relationship was broken.

What if she knew that I'm actually a monster.

What if... she's not loving me anymore.

I got scared, I got scared... it can't be helped.

It's been almost a month since I and Tatsumaki start dating. Everyday was fun.

So fun that I almost forgot the fact that I was a monster.

Was this relationship, consider a taboo?. I'm a monster while She's a hero. The fact that can't be ignored no matter what. I already know that. And that also... can't be helped.

"Yosh! Tat-Chan, wanna go buy some ice cream?" I asked.

"Sur-"

*ring*

"Ah, please wait for a moment, I'll be right back," Tatsumaki said.

"Oki," I replied.

*creak*

*thud*

Tatsumaki goes outside and picked up the call.

After a few minutes, Tatsumaki entered the house again.

"Umm, Re-"

"A job from The Hero Association, right? it's fine, go ahead." I said before she spoke.

She looked at me with a pitying gaze.

"I'm, not that selfish to monopoly you alone. After all, you're a hero, right? it can't be helped." I replied smiling.

"Ummm Thanks a lot, I definitely will repay this on another date, bye!" Tatsumaki said leaving hurriedly.

*slam*

"YOU OLD GEEZER SHITHEAD!!!" Tatsumaki screaming outside. 

.

.

I silenced for a moment. Then continue, "Can't be helped huh..." I stood up then walked to the curtain, then continued to say, "She's a hero and I'm a monster..."

I Slid it open and revealed the figure of Nyan in his cat form and Black Sperm playing portable video games.

"Nyan, Black Sperm..." I called them.

They start looking at me.

"Met me at L City. Looks like, the surge is getting stronger." I said.

Nyan smiled then immediately turned into his monster form. He then walked to me and pat my shoulder. He then whisper, "See, like I told you, sooner or later that feeling will grow stronger. Until you can't take it anymore." He then walked to the window then said, "I'll wait for you at "that" building" then dashed out.

I glanced around but the figure of Black Sperm is nowhere to be found.

I sighed.

A few weeks ago, a strange feeling just awakened inside me. a strange feeling that if I didn't destroy something, I couldn't calmed down. At first, I just ignored this feeling. But after a few days, the feeling is getting stronger. I then consulted with Nyan and Black Sperm about this weird feeling that awakened inside me. But the answer they gave is... 

"Just destroy a city. With that power of yours, I believe that wasn't impossible." Nyan said.

"But, a city? as I thought it-"

"Rena, just think about it. That weird feeling of yours, wants you to destroy something, right?" Nyan asked.

I nodded.

"Then, what if... you destroyed something even bigger, don't you think that's will make the weird feeling of yours disappear for a little bit, long time?" Nyan asked again.

I didn't replied.

He then came closer then whispered, "If you ever feeling that weird feeling of yours getting stronger, came to me. I will gladly help"

"Though, it'll be soon," Nyan said smiling, then walked away.

Black Sperm soon follows after.

.

.

.

As I thought, is this the side effect of becoming a monster? If I remember it correctly, after coming to this world as a monster, I did change after just a few months. Which means...

"Is this... the second phase..." I said in a low tone.

Tears have fallen from my eyes.

I grinned.

*BANG!*

I hit the table and it broke.

"IT CAN'T BE HELPED! SHE'S A HERO AND I'M A!... I'm a... monster..." I fall to my knee and closing my face with my both hands.

"It can't be... helped...*sob*"

.

.

.

L City

At the top of The Hero Association base

"You finally came," Nyan waved his hand at me while leaning against the wall.

"There's no need to chit chat," I walked to the edge of the building slowly. And stopped next to Black Sperm who was sitting at the edge of the building.

"The time has come... this city... will be destroyed,"

Anime, anime girls, short hair, red eyes, long nails, dark background, gray  hair, HD wallpaper | Wallpaperbetter

Favorited if you likes it!

AND MY APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER OF OUR LONG PROLOGUE, IM SOOOORRRYYYY BUT ACTUALLY NOT!

anyway those picture wasn't rena, just add there for help you imagining thing

174