Chapter 29 – The Show Has Begun
4.5k 29 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh hey!

I've created a new novel! you can always check it out on Here

wanna give me your impression about my new novel? *wink*

Tell me in the comment wouldn't  cha?

Z City

1st POV

The sun has risen. This signifies that the morning has come. And as usual, I woke up early in the morning.

To be honest, I don't really need sleep. Because monsters actually didn't need to rest. But I didn't want to get too far from my human side, that's why I did it.

After I woke up from my sleep, I forcibly take Nyan with me to take a bath together.

Maybe because Nyan was a former cat, he also hated water.

About Black Sperm... Because Black Sperm was a liquid, I didn't bother to ask him to take a bath.

After I was done bathing, my next task is looking at the Heroes news. Just to check if I didn't change anything and caused the butterfly effect.

And yes, except the destruction of the L city, nothing changed. But it was fine because L city is now under reconstruction.

After watching the Heroes news, my next task is to exchange message with my girlfriend, Tatsumaki.

Because she was on an important mission, she can't come back in a few weeks.

That's why during the destruction of L city, only Tatsumaki and Blast were absent.

After exchanging message with Tatsumaki, my next task is to visit Monster Association and check if they got any task for me, a God-level Monster to do. But the answer is still the same...

"There's still no task that suits your mighty powers Dark Monarch-Sama. But don't worry, we were also slowly doing our task by now,"

I don't bother too much about it so I continue to my next task. And it's of course... Visiting Saitama's apartment. Just to make sure he didn't skip his training, I checked his apartment almost every day.

Even though, I know it was a useless thought. I already knew that Saitama will not skip even one day of his training. And I didn't doubt that.

That's why I didn't bother to tell him not to skip his training and just continue to support him through my delicious yet healthy food.

After eating the food together with Saitama, I finally decided,

"Maybe it's the time I should visit Boros's ship."

I got back to my house to change back to my original form and prepare to teleport to Boros's ship.

After I teleported to Boros's ship, I was shocked. Because every terrain in his ship is back to normal like it has never been destroyed before.

"This is..."

But well, looking at their modern tech, I guess fixing that much amount of damage is only a child play to them.

So I threw my useless thought, and proceed to walk to the throne room.

"Ah, so you have come back, Rena from the planet of Earth," Boros said while sitting on his royal chair.

"Yo~ I'm ba-... wait how did you know my name!" I asked shockingly.

"I just, somehow remember your name. More importantly, state your wish. As I promised, I will grant it if it's under my power," Boros explained.

"How kind of you... I thought you were gonna ask me something or want me to do something before granting my wish," I said.

Boros Grunted.

"Okay okay, so, my first wish is..." I paused my speech.

"I'm all ears," Boros explained.

"..."

"..."

I inhaled then proceed to speak my mind,

"Please, let me join Dark Matter Thieves!" I said bluntly while putting my hand on my chest.

Boros grunted again.

"Can I ask the reason?" Boros asked.

I silenced for a moment. And pondered about to tell him the truth or not. And finally, I decided.

I tell him that sometimes I go berserk and can't help but to destroy nearby buildings. And I didn't wish to destroy the city where I lived more than I had done. That's why, whenever I go berserk, I tell him that I will teleport to his ship and help him conquer the universe to relieve my need.

Boros stay silent for a moment to think about the words I just said to him. Then he speaks,

"Granted, you are more than welcome here," Boros said.

A smile immediately formed on my face.

"Thank you Boros-Sama!" I said.

"And next is?" Boros asked.

"My second wish is... no, this is just a request of mine rather than a wish," I said shaking my head.

"Explain," Boros stated.

I looked away from Boros then speak,

"In a one-half year later, there will be someone stronger than me. And his name is Saitama" I explained. 

"How do you know he is stronger than you?" Boros asked.

"Boros-Sama, listen until the end without asking please?" I replied.

Boros grunted.

*cough* *cough*

"And I want you, to fight that person all out from the start... without exception," I said.

"Hmm, do you know the meaning of the words you just say?" Boros asked. But I keep silent.

"Your planet might be destroyed you know," Boros asked again.

"It's... fine Boros-Sama," I replied closing my eyes.

Boros sighed. Then said, "Granted,".

"Thank you," I said smiling.

Just like that, the Dark Matter Thieves continue to conquer the other universe and leave the Earth for a one-half year.

.

.

.

A One-half Year Later

3rd POV

*BOOM!*

"Kyaa!!" Some random woman screamed.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" Some random man screamed.

At the V City, a flying dark blue Monster can be seen throwing explosive balls all over the city.

The scream, fear, panic, despair... only negative emotion can be seen from the people living in that city. And then the dark blue monster landed.

Vaccine Man One Punch Man GIF - Vaccine Man One Punch Man Piccolo -  Discover & Share GIFs

Meanwhile

Heroes Association Base (V CIty)

"It's near! who's available?!" A random man said.

"We have word that Lightning Max and Smile Man are on their way," A random woman said.

"Get me that threat level assessment!" A random man said.

As the Heroes Association is panicking, Lightning Max and Smile Man have already been defeated.

Z City

"As you can see, loud explosions are going off behind me! The damage left by the monster is at an unprecedented scale. The Heroes Association is currently analyzing the threat level- Uooo!-" The channel suddenly lost.

"..."

"Guess I'll go," A bald-looking person said while looking at the tv.

He then wore his suit and start walking out of his home.

V City

A little girl can be seen crying looking for her lost parents in the collapsed building.

While she didn't know, a big dark blue monster are slowly walking to her...

The Monster opened its big hand and crushed the little girl. But when it opened its big hand, the little girl was no longer there. And been saved by the bald-looking person.

"And who do we have here?" The dark blue Monster asked.

The bald-looking person smiled, and said, "Just a guy who's a Hero for fun..."

While they both having a conversation, they both didn't realize, that they were being watched from afar.

In the tall building, a black armored woman with horns circling her head, a tail that can act as her third hand, sitting at the edge of the building.

She looked at those both while smiling. She then said,

"The show... has begun,"

.

.

.

Finally! it's done!

finally... our long prologue...

anyway, Favorited if you likes it!

and also, the most waited word just came!!!

Spoiler

Saitama's Quote "I'm A Guy Who's A Hero For Fun" - Easy Peasy Japanesey

[collapse]

160