Chapter 32 – House Of Evolution
6.1k 21 163
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the late chap!

An unexpected thing just happened yesterday,

Anyway, here's the chappie!

 

Near Z City, House of Evolution

Genus POV

"What's? Mosquito Girl was defeated? and with one punch you say?... well, she was merely a prototype afterall," I said looking at the giant screen in front of me, filled with the S Rank Heroes' information. Then changed into the memories before Mosquito Girl was defeated.

But I immediately surprised. Because the one who defeated Mosquito Girl wear nothing but naked.

"Why is he naked?" I asked.

"Unknown," My clone answered.

"Well whatever, he'll make an excellent specimen..." I paused my speech and looked at my clone.

"We shall study his physiology. And by force if necessary..." Then looking back to the screen.

"Send the messengers and invite him here, to our "House of Evolution"...," I said smiling.

.

.

.

Z City

Saitama POV

Just a normal day...

I'm just chilling inside my apartment while thinking about the yesterday's event.

Yesterday... I just said "sure" to that guy without thinking but... nothing will happen, right?

A moment after, I heard someone's voice from outside.

With an ugly expression, I went to the front door. Wishing the voice wasn't from "that" guy. 

I then opened the door slowly and saw the owner of the voice. But it turns out he was the guy from yesterday. With an ugly expression, I said,

"You really showed up... Uh...?"

"It's Genos, Saitama-Sensei," He replied.

"That "Sensei", can you stop it?" I asked.

"Master!" He replied.

"NOT MASTER EITHER!" I replied.

Suddenly, a mysterious yet similar voice came from beside.

"Oya? Oya oya?"

I turned my head to see the owner of the voice but, my expression turns uglier.

"Do you having a guest today Saitama-Senpai?" Rena asked.

"Sensei, is she your acquaintance?" Genos asked.

I facepalmed myself.

.

.

.

"Go home after your drink, I'm not looking for discip- wait, you're back in one piece? " I asked surprised.

"Yes, my body is mostly mechanical. As long as there are parts, repairs are quick." Genos answered.

"You're an odd one..." I said.

"What about you Sensei, what kind of parts did you use?" Genos asked.

"Didn't use any," I answered.

"Then, what about the skin-colored armor on your head?" Genos asked again.

"No that's my skin..." I replied.

"But that would mean you're bald despite being so young," Genos muttered.

"Genos-Kun, Saitama-Senpai is indeed bald you know," Rena stated. Sipping her tea while closing her eyes.

"Is that so?" Genos asked.

"That's right Genos-Kun. I think it's about a year and a half ago?" Rena said tilting her head.

"Now I'm interested in Sensei's past," Genos said.

"Fufu~ you want to know?~ of course I can tell you. But, it's not free~," Rena said winking.

"Both of you, go home..." I facepalmed myself.

"There there Saitama-Senpai, aren't you should hear Genos-Kun's story first? there must be a reason why he came to you and asked to become your disciple." Rena explained. Then continued to sip her tea.

Genos nodded. Then continue to say,

"Indeed. Actually, 4 years ago-"

Genos starts explain his very very long story. Despite I was suffering from listening to his "long" story, Rena just sat there calmly while sipping her tea.

Finally, I can't hold out my anger any longer and screamed,

"ENOUGH YOU IDIOT! SHORTEN IT TO 20 WORDS OR LESS!"

"Gosh Saitama-Senpai, can you be more patient?" Rena said pouting.

"Shut up or I'll kick you out of my apartment," I said bluntly.

"Sorry..." Rena said trembling. Then back to sipping her tea while trembling.

.

.

Slowly after, Genos start speaking.

"Sensei, here's the short version..." Genos said looking at me.

"Please teach me the way to become strong like you," Genos said with a serious expression.

After that, only silence can be heard from both of us. Though, Rena's sipping noises are also there for some reason.

Did she do it on purpose?

*cough* *cough*

"Genos... the road you going to follow gonna be hard. Can you handle it?" I asked with a serious tone.

With a determined face, Genos replied,

"YES!"

Rena immediately broke the atmosphere by saying,

"Something is coming, at high speed..."

Genos expression immediately changed.

"Indeed, I can feel something approaching..." Genos said.

Rena slowly stood up and raised her hand. Her figure was immediately cloaked with a black aura.

"Genos-Kun, Saitama-Senpai, you both should check outside. Because the one who approached wasn't alone." Rena explained.

Both of us nodded.

.

.

3rd POV

Two monsters can be seen standing outside Saitama's apartment.

One of them starts speaking,

"Umm... it seems our advanced agent Kamakyuri is down. I can't sense him with my telepathy anymore..."

"Eh, wasn't he kinda strong?" He replied.

A moment after, a humanoid cyborg has descend to the ground. Looking at them with a killing intent.

Soon Saitama follows by landing right on their head. Killing them instantly.

"A... my apology," Saitama said.

.

.

.

Meanwhile

House of Evolution

"SHOOT!!!" Genus's clone #76 said.

*gun noises*

"GUN DOESN'T WORK ON HER!" Genus's clone #47 said.

"Why! why she's here... WHY THE F* A GOD-LEVELED MONSTER'S HERE?!" Genus's clone #28 said.

While everyone keeps shooting, the so-called "God-leveled Monster" keeps advancing.

"Stop your useless resistance. I'm here to meet the guy who creates all of you. Can you call him here?" The monster said while still walking normally in the bullets rain.

The monster was covered in black armor. Her head has 2 horns that circle her head, with a tail that can act as a third hand. Of course, who else than the famous Disaster level God Monster, "Dark Monarch".

Dark Monarch then said,

"Be quick, or I'll destroy this place in a mere second..." 

Dark Monarch crossed her arms and giving them a death's glare.

.

.

.

Favorited if you likes it!

163