Vol 12 Forward
62 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, everyone! It's been a while! For those who didn't notice, the "update" was a semi-April fools joke, but I didn't want to get people's hopes up for nothing.

Firstly, I'd like to apologize as it has been much longer than anticipated to start uploading Vol 12. I have had much less free time since 2022 started, and writing isn't a top priority. Plus, this novel has been hard to write compared to the others. Honestly, Vol 12 isn't complete yet; It's at 80%. Hopefully, this will give me the drive to finish it. As before, it will be released every other weekend (Prologue is tomorrow).

Secondly, I will do a Q&A from here on to be included at the novel's end. However, these questions can be asked to me or the characters. Ask any question you want; just start with "Q to Author:" or "Q to Martel:" etc. I'll be sure to answer the good ones, just no future spoilers or information that characters wouldn't divulge.

Thirdly, someone asked for a recap, so here I go: Martel was transported to another world once again. Wanting to gain enough strength to protect himself and his family, he takes up the mantle of 'hero' to obtain the best version game-like leveling system. However, he also knows one person's abilities are limited, so he obtains more har- *cough* allies. Once he had enough of a foundation, he brought his wives to the world so they could also benefit from the system. After some grinding with his new party, they are now preparing to deal with the 'Wave', the invasion of another word.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and I hope you continue to enjoy my novel.

1