Chapter 49 – Who Gains What?
701 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With loud music in the background of Jay's quarter, Natasha had her body wrapped around his, passionately kissing him.

Jay walked back with her legs wrapped around his waist, moving back when he collided against something.

The lamp fell down, breaking, but that didn't matter to them. Jay unfolded the foldable bed, sitting down on it. Natasha clutched on his hair, breathing heavily, "I missed you."

Jay turned her, putting her on the bed, kissing her neck, while his hand took off her black bodysuit, "I missed you too."

Natasha groaned in pleasure, running her fingers through his hair as he kissed her luscious neck, stroking her now freed breasts.

Her body turned, shifting on the bed as Jay moved her leg, his knee between her legs.

Natasha tightly clutched his shoulder, her nails brushing against his skin. She pressed her lips, letting out a hot moan, "Ohhhh."

Jay covered her lips in a long steamy kiss, tearing off the last of her clothes, brushing his fingers against her skin.

His fingers brushed against her taut stomach, fingers her wet slit. His fingers were about to find their way inside, but Natasha held it, "No..."

She turned over on her stomach, giving him a vulnerable side look, spreading her ass cheeks, "like this...I want you."

Jay leaned over her. His clothes disappeared as he felt his cock twitch. He pubbed the tip against her slit, his arms beside her, his scarlet eyes peering into her beautiful green ones. His hand held her head, his cock ramming inside her.

Natasha clutched her asscheeks, guttural moan, feeling his body pressing on top of hers. Every inch of her body was being involved by his. She moved her hands, clutching the bedsheet. She felt his cock stretch her insides, her vaginal walls wrapping themselves around his hard, hot pulsing cock.

She breathed heavily, glancing at him, "I love it...you overpowering me like this. Weren't you going to punish me?"

Jay pulled his cock backward, feeling her juices cling to his cock, holding her head in place, smacking her ass, "Ughhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He swung his hips, his cock started ravaging her pussy, hitting the cervix. Natasha moaned and cried in pleasure. Her breasts were getting squeezed roughly against the bed, getting crushed. Her whole body was howling in pain and pleasure, feeling her head pressed against the bed, keeping her in place as she got ravaged.

Her body moved, shivered, cried, her ass got smacked, sending another rush of pleasure through her body, "fuck yes!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!! Jay!!!! Fuck me!!!! Fuck!!! ME!!!!!"

He fucked her, harder, faster. His scarlet eyes were covered in pleasure, feeling her tight cunt trying to bit off his cock, feeling the softness of her body, her skin against his hand.

Even the single touch of her skin against his palms, fingers, stomach, chest. Her smell, her sweat, her moans, everything filled him with pleasure.

Natasha's moan got even louder, turning into screams of pleasure as her body convulsed, "Natasha! Natasha!!! I am cumming!!!"

Natasha squirmed, "do it!!! Fill me up!!!" 

Jay groaned, clenching his fist, feeling her orgasm with all his body, as he came inside her at the same time.

Jay stopped, still inside her, as both of them relished the aftertaste. He turned, lying on the bed; Natasha climbed on his body, kissing his neck, "you don't plan to stop now, do you?"

Jay stroked her head, "No way. I am going to thoroughly enjoy this reunion."

Before Sunrise,

Natasha opened her pretty green eyes, hearing the thumping on the door. She sat up, shifting her eyes towards Jay, still asleep. She smiled, lovingly stroking his hair.

If it was a few years ago, then he would never sleep so peacefully, defenseless.

Although in the past year, his sleeping period had increased more and more.

*Thump*Thump*Thump*

She let out a breath, standing up. The nanites moved over her body, transforming into a black nightdress with a gown wrapped around her.

She opened the door, looking at three people with bloodshot eyes that were widening.

She closed the door behind her, golding her gown in place, looking the Skye, Fitz, and Simmons, "what is it that couldn't have waited till morning?"

Fitz blushed, surprised, confused, "I- No, we - something - we - found -um-"

Skye glanced towards the two, seeing their starry eyes appearance, clearing her throat, "we have some information on Sergent Barnes. We need to inform Jay. It might be important."

Natasha raised her hand, "he's resting. Show me. I'll decide if it's worth disturbing his sleep or not."

Fitz and Simmons exchanged glances, "Um, I don't think we have the authority to do that. We were informed that we are to answer only to Coulson and Jay. We were told not to answer to anyone else."

Natasha glanced towards the door, hesitating, "all right. Wait here."

She walked inside, closing the door, while Simmons clapped her hands together, "Wow! How long do you think that has been going!"

Fitz shook his head, "I don't know. My mind completely froze around her."

Skye glanced towards them, "you know here?"

"Yes! She is only one of the greatest agents of SHIELD. Natasha, a.k.a Black Widow. The deadliest assassin in the world. She's super famous in our line of work."

Skye raised her eyebrows, impressed, "she must be something. I don't even know how she entered the Bus."

Suddenly, the door opened, and Jay appeared in front of them, wearing jogging pants and nothing else. He looked at them with a tired gaze, "you know when Echo says she has been told not to disturb me. It means that you shouldn't either?"

Skye scrutinized his body, raising her eyes, "wow."

Fitz nervously glanced towards Simmons, who was enthralled, nudging her, "Simmons."

"Huh, right. Sir, we found this," She presented the tablet to him while Natasha opened the door further, covering her mouth, yawning, "what did they find?"

Jay read the information on the tablet, "Hm, it's a legend about Winter Soldier."

Natasha furrowed her brow, "Him. I have come across him before, but I didn't get a good look. But if Winter Soldier is Sergent Barnes, then it would make sense. Winter Soldier has been active for decades."

Jay hesitated, "good. If someone used Winter Soldier to assassinate someone, then it must be for their own profit. Get some rest, and tomorrow, start digging. Every assassination that might be the work of Winter Soldier, I want to know who was assassinated and whom it would profit. It doesn't matter if too many people profit or even their son or daughters are the only ones to profit. I want names of everyone."

"You are thinking it's an organization?" Natasha glanced towards Jay.

"Well, Sergent Barnes was kept in cryogenesis, brainwashed, and awakened when needed. This has gone on for nearly 50 to 60 years. It's more like..."

"A shared resource," Simmons muttered.

Jay glanced towards her, "exactly. A shared resource. On the surface, it might seem these assassination doesn't have a connection. But if we believe that some of these are part of a secret organization. Then we might be able to see a connection that wasn't visible before."

He smiled at them, "we might get answers that we want. But for now, rest and frankly let me."

Fitz awkwardly rubbed the back of his head while Simmons looked down, sweetly smiling, "yes, Sir."

Jay glanced towards Skye, "you should rest too. Skye. Aren't you pushing yourself too much?"

Skye shook her head, "No. Being busy helped me deal with it. I'll rest."

"Goodnight and good work, guys," Jay smiled at them in encouragement, closing the door behind them.

Jay stopped smiling, holding his head, "ugh, my head is still shaking."

Natasha supported his body, helping him walk to the bed until he sat down. She caressed his cheek, "your health is getting worse day by day. What is going on?"

Jay covered his face, "nothing, I am just tired. I'll be fine once the whole world goes to hell."

Natasha rolled her eyes, "you can phrase that better, you know. Does this have something to do with convergence?"

"Yes. Once the convergence has started, I can rest."

Natasha frowned, "why? How is convergence affecting you?"

"In more ways than one. But that's complicated. In simple terms, I have branched out my consciousness, and I am working on a solution. In some ways, I haven't slept for nearly a year now, and it's starting to take its toll. The only reason I haven't shut down is that some parts of my consciousness do get to sleep. But that is losing its effectiveness too."

Natasha stroked his hair, "how about tell Stark and the others? About the convergence? They could help you?"

Jay closed his eyes, "I'll think about it...tomorrow."

22