Chapter 2: Unique Ability
594 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment I arrived on this world I am already lost, I don't have any idea where am i, I don't know the reason why did she, the "god", sent me to a forest and didn't send me on a place where I can encounter "humans" easily. I decided to roam around and search for a river because I am curious on what will my new face will look like.

And after searching for a river I finally found one, I took a peek on the water and saw myself on the reflection. My face looks like a doll and have a crimson crystal-like eyes, I just realize just now but I also have a really silky ash-white hair.

"If I were a boy I will completely fall in love on this girl, did the god dressed me up like some sort of a doll?" I thought of myself as I think what should I do next.

"Oh right! She said that she will give me a [Unique Ability] but how should I..."

I reached out my hand and wave it like an idiot, but nothing happens.

"Hmm... What should I do... Is there some kind of [Status] where I can see my unique ability..."

And as I said that a transparent-like board suddenly appeared infront of me.

"Wah!? That surprised me!"

On the transparent-like board all of my status are listed, except for my name, it was blank.

My old name (Kuragari Saito) is not listed on the "name" next to my "health" and "mana". Also my "strength", "magic power", "agility", "defense", and "magic resistance" are blank too! Did the god herself messed up, or statuses are supposed to look like this. It's also weird that my Health and Mana doesn't have any numbers.

And at the bottom of transparent-like board, all my ability including the "Unique Ability" are listed there.

"My unique ability is... [Liquid Manipulation]...?" So... I can like... Manipulate the river's water? Let me give it a try.

"Now let's figure out how to activate the magic." As I said that, I reached out both of my hand as I imagine myself moving the water on the river, and as expected nothing happened.

"How about this..." Earlier I tried imagining the water getting moved by me, which is pretty weird to explain. What if, I imagine the water moving by itself, will that work?

After I tried that it worked! The water floats and form a sphere. I did it! Now let's try changing the temperature of the water I am controlling right now. My ability is [Liquid Manipulation] so that means, that I can also change the temperature of the liquid/water I am controlling. This is test.

Just like I expected, the floating water suddenly steams! Wait so... If I can increase the temperature of the water, does that means I can also... Do the opposite?

I lowered the temperature of the water and unexpectedly the water suddenly become a sphere of ice and falls on the water. I didn't expect it to froze that quick, and it seems that once the liquid solidify I will lost control of it.

"So what's next... Oh right, I also need to check my other abilities." As I look to my other abilities, it appears that I only have two of them which is [Sinner Appraisal] and a normal [Appraisal].

[Sinner Appraisal]... Is that the ability that the god mentioned to me? I think she said that when someone commit a sin a heart will appear on their chest and the more sins they committed the brighter the heart will be. And also the normal [Appraisal] I think if I use this to a person or even to a object I will see their status and information? Let's give it a try.

"Ah, perfect! There's a bug crawling on that tree over there!" I rush towards the bug and tried to figure out how to use my Appraisal. Let's try activating it by imagining it to activate. {A.N.: Yes.}

"[Appraisal]!" The magic somehow work in one try, all the information of the bug are listed to this transparent board. Let's see...

"This bug is called a [Virulent Spiky Caterpillar], this bug is very dangerous... If you got stung by the spike even a little bit, it can cause you severe pain... And if the stung didn't get healed as soon as possible, it can lead to a person's death... .."

... .. What the hell with this overpowered bug... Let's get hell out of here and try not to get stung by any of those...

After that I suddenly heard a growl behind me.

-----Growl-----

Eh...? I slowly turned around see a group of wolves growling and slowly approaching me.

"Hey, hey, hey... This is bad isn't it... I just got in this world and I'm immediately going to fight? Not to mention, a pack of wolves?! ... .. Wait, why is that wolf is different to others...?" As I said that I noticed that there's one wolf that have a horn on his head, while the others doesn't. Let's see...

"[Appraisal]." Let's see... So the wolf with a horn on his head is called "Alpha Mountain Wolf" and it's said that, that's their leader. So if I somehow take down the leader, does that mean the other wolves will retreat? We just have to find out...

The wolves starts attacking me, I rush towards the river and jumps to the water. Now come here!

The wolves except their leader jumps into the water, I controlled the river's water and form a spikes, I decreased the water's temperature like I did earlier and the water solidified. All the wolves that jumps to the water got pierced by the spikes I made and immobilizing them.

I did it! Now it's the leader's turn... ..?! As I thought of that, the wolf with a horn on his hair disappeared.

"What...?" And suddenly, the wolf appeared behind me and attacking me with his claws. I turned around and tried blocking it with my arm.

"GUAAH!!?" I screamed because of the pain, and tried to get out of the water. The wolf follows me and seems to be planning to attack me again, I swing my arm and splatting blood on his face.

The blood that I splattered on your face, still count as "liquid". That means if I do this... ..

The blood formed a spike and piercing it through the wolf's head, and instantly killing the wolf. The spikes I made on the river starts to go back to normal, the wolves saw their leaders dead corpse and fled.

"Haha... I did it..."

-----Ping-----

Suddenly a transparent board appeared infront of me and saying "You acquired the ability [Stealth]".

"... .. Eh?"

I forgot to publish this yesterday and also I apologize for my terrible/horrible grammar

15