Chapter 3: Passive and Bandits
481 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I acquired the ability... [Stealth]? Don't tell me... Everytime I killed someone even if it's a human or an animal, I will get their abilities? But I don't have any ability that steals other's ability, or is this the "passive" of my ability [Sinner Appraisal]. The god didn't explain any of this! Well, it's not like I hate it or anything, I'm really grateful that I can increase my ability. (Happy)

"But still... The ability called [Stealth]..." Earlier the wolf suddenly disappeared and appears behind me, that time the wolf must be using the ability. So if I used this ability, I will be able to lower or completely remove my presence. But the question is why did the wolf cancel the stealth magic? The wolf's job on killing me will be easier if he didn't cancel the magic...

"I don't know the reason why did the wolf did that but, I want to test out the ability [Stealth]." Earlier, I am able to activate the ability [Appraisal] by imagining it activating, maybe this ability will also work same as appraisal.

"[Stealth]!" I activated the magic and noticed my hand becoming transparent. This is amazing! I can see the other side through my hand! Then next is... Let's try physically attack someone or something. Hm... What about that tree.

"Oraah!" I punched the tree and as expected, the stealth ability deactivated. Ooh! So that's the reason why the wolf appeared before attacking me. The ability, [Stealth], will automatically deactivate if I am about to land a blow on someone or something, that explains everything.

And while I am testing the ability I heard a scream from afar, it sounds like a girl's scream.

-----Kyaaaaa!!!-----

?! A scream? I quickly rushed towards the location of the voice and saw, a lot of men ganging up a wagon. I also noticed that there's an injured person laying on the ground, and seems to be fatally wounded. And on the other side of the wagon, they are also roughly holding a girl by her hair. {A.N.: Idk if this the right sentence to use}

Poor girl, getting gang up by those bandits-looking people... Also, all of the men have a heart mark on their chest, some of them have a mark that glows and some of them doesn't. Even if yours doesn't glow, you still have a mark, and those are the mark of a sinner. Should I just pop out and kill everyone in one go? Or should i "have fun" and take my time killing them... .. Wait, what the hell am I thinking about, let's just finish this and ask the girl to lead me to the city.

"But first we need to get some water, a little amount will do." I returned to the river and took some water, I only took a small amount of water because it will be a pain if they figured it out that without any liquid I'm completely useless. I hope someday I will be able to find and defeat an enemy with a water magic ability, that kind of ability will be useful for me on fights.

"[Stealth]." The magic activates and now I am completely hidden, I casually approach them and take a good look at the girl. The girl doesn't have any heart marks on her chest so that means she's innocent. Now let's defeat them one by-...

"Hey... Why is there a floating water over there?"

"?!"

Crap, is the water visible to them?! I can't waste time, I need to do it, now! I used the water to form a spike and pierce to the bandit's chest and hitting his heart. Because I attacked the effect of the stealth disappeared and now I am visible to everyone.

"What the fuck did you do bi-" Before he finished his sentence, I used their dead comrade's blood and form a spike to pierce the other bandit's chest.

"!? Don't come near the girl! She can use magic! Anyone who can use magic, shoot her dead!"

"I got i-!?" Like I did earlier, I used their dead comrade's blood and pierce his heart. 4 bandits left, let's end this quickly.

"Tch!" The other guy that seems to be their leader, rush towards the girl and point a blade on her throat. 

"D... Don't come near us bitch! If you move a single step I'll slit this girl's neck!"

"Hm... Taking hostage eh? Well, I don't really care if that girl's dies or not, all I need is to kill all of you and I'm done."

"A... Ahahaha...!! You thought... You thought I will fall from your bluff?"

Aaah... He didn't fall for it, now I need to think of another plan... Wait how about... ..

"Hey girl... Can you do me a favor and open your mouth?"

"E... Eh...? Sure..." The girl opens her mouth.

"Hm... A little wider." She opens her mouth wider.

"I... I can't..."

"Oh... So that's your limit, huh..."

"O... Oi! What the hell are you telling her to do?!"

"Nothing particularly. Oh also, girl, can you face the guy behind you?"

"Eh...?"

"Do it." The girl slowly turn her head. I focused my magic on the girls mouth and successfully controlled her saliva, and made it enter the guy's ear.

"Wha-"

"You said earlier, that if I move a single step you'll kill that girl right? Well, it seems that I won't be needing to take another step on defeating you."

"You... You--!!" I controlled the saliva that entered his ear to scramble his brain. Sounds disgusting but for sure he will not able to survive this. Thank goodness that the girl is safe, now let's end the remaining bandits.

"You three..." These guys have a mark on their chest but it's not glowing like the others I killed. I want to get to the city as soon as possible before it get dark, but is it alright for me to leave these bandits alive? (Sigh)

"I will be letting you three live, but promise me to not mention my name to anyone even if it cause your life, got it?"

"Y... Yes...!!"

"Now get lost!" The remaining bandits leaves. I hope they will keep their words and not talk about me to anyone else... Now, let's check the guy that is fatally injured over there. After that I approach the guy that is laying on the ground, and it turns out that he is still alive, just barely though.

"Hey, are you still alive?" The guy slowly turns his head to me and grab my hands.

"The... .. girl..." After those words, he suddenly loses his strength. There is no pulse, and he is not breathing anymore, he's dead. How unfortunate, if I have a healing magic I would able to save this guy's life.

"Hey girl, is this man--?!" As I turned around, I noticed that a heart mark appeared on her chest.

Again, sorry for my terrible/horrible grammar

13