Chapter 8: So many happened in my first day on this world
266 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinobou's Status --

Unique Ability: [Liquid Manipulation]

Normal Abilities: [Sinner Appraisal], [Appraisal], [Stealth]

Health: 17/20

Mana: 78/100

Strength: ?

Magic Power: B

Defense: C

Magic Resistance: B


A: Very Good, B: Good, C: Average, D: Bad, E: Very Bad, F: Lacking.

Some of my memories of my past life have completely wiped out from my memory. The reason why I died, the names of family and friends, and even my own name, those memories have been erased from my head. But for some reason, I still have some of my memories, like the food that I love so much, my favorite spot to hang out every lunchtime at school, and even the books that I kept in my room. One of the books I read had a fantasy/Isekai genre in it, like how the main character got summoned to another world, getting a harem, and going on a quest to slay the demon lord. I was planning to become a "side character" because I don't want to stand out. "This will be a perfect plan" I thought to myself but now I'm regretting it…

"Shinobou, I command you to--"

I mean, I can disobey him and run away if I want to. Looking at him, he seems to be a good swordsman. If I fight my way out, I have a chance to lose against him, and even if I somehow defeat him and escape, I will probably be set as wanted on this city. I don't want to leave this place yet, so I don't have a choice but to obey his command for now… Come on! Give me your worst!

"I command you to return to your senses!" And as he said that, the collar on my neck glows red. Even if he commands me that, it will not have any effect, I mean I am on my senses in the first place.

"I don't want to give orders to people and force them to obey it against their will. I know, even if I command you to return to your senses, you're still going to follow me as your master."

He commanded me to return to my senses… That's easier than I fucking thought!

"... What's your name…" I asked him even though I already know his name.

"Ah right, my name is Sora. I'm a swordsman!"

Just as I thought, he is a swordsman.

"You seem to already know my name but I will introduce myself anyway… My name is Shinobou, I'm a magician or mage if you call it that." Because I am acting right now, I speak with a low voice.

"This is uncalled-for but, what's your unique ability? For me, my unique ability is [Acceleration]. If I use my unique ability for 20 minutes, I can boost my agility. It's a perfect ability for a swordsman like me."

Acceleration huh? "[Appraisal]" I used my ability on him and saw his stats. This is the first time I used this ability on a person. Let's see… It seems that I can't see his strength and anything else, the only thing I can see through the appraisal is his unique ability, his health, and Mana. He doesn't seem to be lying, I should probably reveal my unique ability to him but I will not tell him the real information…

"My unique ability is [Liquid Manipulation], I can control liquid at the radius of 10 meters. It's useless to me, so I usually use my normal ability."

"It's useless? If you can control liquid like water, does that mean you can also make a weapon out of water?"

"I cannot solidify the water, even if I make a weapon made out of water, it will probably be useless because I will not be able to use it anyway."

"Is that so…"

Wait… Did he say he can boost his "agility"? Is there even an agility on one's status? When I looked up for my status earlier I didn't see any "agility" on my status, and when I used my appraisal on him, I didn't see any. Something's wrong… Nevermind that, I will use this chance and have a duel with him. I really want to see what my "strength" is.

"Then… Why don't we--" And before I even finished my sentence, someone barged into the room with a loud voice.

"Sora-san! We're back!" A red-haired girl with a staff on her back, she seems to be a mage or something, and behind her there's another girl with blonde hair and looking at her equipment, she seems to be a healer of their team.

"We just finished our que…" The red haired girl froze as she noticed me sitting on the chair.

"S… Sora-san… Who is this girl…?" She asked him that as her face looks like she got cheated by the guy she loves.

"Uhm… This is Shinobou, she will be on our team from now on. Please get along…?" As he said that, the blonde girl rushed towards Sora and grabbed both of his shoulders.

"S-S-S-Sora-san!! On the girl's neck… Don't tell me…!!"

Oh, it seems that they finally noticed the collar.

"Uhm well…"

"Don't tell me… Y… You bought a slave?! And what's more, it's a little girl! A little girl!! You just went from a famous dragon slaying swordsman to a complete pedo!"

"Little girl?" Oh yeah, that guy named Josh also called me "Little miss" and if I think about it, everything seems so tall. Am I the one who is small? 

"Shut it! I have my reason why I bought her!"

"Oh yeah? What reason?"

"You see… She seemed to be scared when I saw her inside that cage and, uhm… I don't want other people to buy her and use her as a relief of their stress, or something…" He said that so fast that I can only understand some of it.

"Even though…!! Is Olivia not enough for you?!"

"O… Oi!!" The girl with red hair speaks as she blushes like crazy.

"Even though you two spend all the time together… Sleep together, and even go on a date every weekend…!"

"S-Stop it Ria! That's enough, we can't change what is done. I don't think Sora-san is that kind of person." As she said that she approached the blonde hair girl and patted her head.

I see, I see… So this red haired girl's name is Olivia while the blonde girl's name is Ria. Sora and Olivia seem to be dating or something and they are keeping a secret to this girl, Ria. And they didn't know that Ria already knew about them dating, I don't think that's the Whole story but I don't care. The thing that is important right now is to unravel my "strength" in my status.

"I'm sorry about this but, I will have to interfere with your argument. Sora, I challenge you to a duel. I, Shinobou, will not acknowledge anyone who is weak as my master! I don't care which place we will fight, all I need is to test your strength."

"Sora seems sus"

9