Chapter 11: Don’t worry about it.
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Don’t worry about it.

 

This time Wei Xiaohui was able to come back to reality. She looks over to Guo Tengfei, "How was it, director?" 

 

Guo Tengfei smiles, "You did fine. But don't get complacent! We still have many other scenes to do." With that last scene, Guo Tengfei had changed his mind about Wei Xiaohui. 

 

 When purity is destroyed by reality. That was the thing Guo Tengfei wanted to capture. Wei Xiaohui had perfectly captured that moment that Guo Tengfei wanted. 

 

Glancing at the people, they were either in tears or were sniffling. Guo Tengfei knew everyone got the message.

 

"Yes, sir!" Wei Xiaohui was eager. Now that she acted out two scenes, she feels more adapted. 

 

Seeing this, Guo Tengfei shouts, "Get ready for scene 3. This will be where Wang Meili escapes to the borders and joins the army under a new name!"  Everybody nods and gets ready for the scene.

...

"Thank you for the hard work. " Wei Xiaohui bows her head to the workers. They were able to finish 5 scenes. 

 

"Please get home safe and get well-rested." The workers nod to what Wei Xiaohui said. It was already nighttime. Most of the workers have just left after they have done their work. 

 

Some people were still left, organizing some things for tomorrow. 

 

Seeing this, Wei Xiaohui stayed behind to help anybody she could. When the workers saw that, they cried! How could there be someone so kind and beautiful! She wasn't a human. She is a saint!

 

After everybody left, Liu Zemin asks her, 

 

"Shall we get something to eat now?"

 

Wei Xiaohui frowns and suggests, "How about we go home, and I'll whip something up."

 

"You don't have to go through all that trouble. Even if we go home now, we'll be eating really late. I was thinking about eating out instead." Liu Zemin suggests as he got into the car. 

 

"But what about the cost?" Eating out or cooking at home. As an ex-housewife, cooking at home was much less expensive than eating out. 

 

"Relax, it's my treat."

 

Wei Xiaohui sighs, "It's always been your treat."

 

"Aww, come on. Today is a happy day. Let's live a little and party it up." Liu Zemin couldn't be happier about today. Wei Xiaohui was flawless in every scene. They only had to do only 1 retake on one of them. While the rest was perfect. 

 

"Fine. Just this once." Wei Xiaohui was also happy about what happened today as well. However, when they arrived at the restaurant,

 

"Liu Zemin, I have one question for you?"

 

"Hmm? What is it?" Liu Zemin looks at her curiously. 

 

"Are you trying to make me fat?!" She grabs him by the collar with tears in her eyes! The restaurant they went to was a barbeque one.

 

Barbeque was one of her favorite foods. But she banned it out of her system because of the dieting regime. She had been trying so hard to not look at it or think about it. 

 

And now this man wanted her to ruin everything by going there!

 

"Relax, it's ok for you to have a cheat day once in a while. Also, I did ask your trainers if you can have a cheat day for today." While Wei Xiaohui was helping around with the workers, Liu Zemin went to the trainers and asked if she could have a cheat day.

 

"Also, you've been going too hard on your diet. You're really underweight. Your-"Before Liu Zemin could say her weight, his mouth got clammed up!

 

“Talk about my weight, and you'll see what'll happen!" Wei Xiaohui's gaze was burning. Talking about weight for any woman is a forbidden topic. 

 

Liu Zemin shivers and pushes her hand away from his mouth, "Then let's go in and eat." He could feel his life was at stake if he continued. 

 

Wei Xiaohui didn't say anything as she dashed in. She has been craving some barbeque food for a while now.

 

As the two were eating, the tv was showing an advertisement. There the two saw Shao Nuying showing off a bottle of perfume.

 

Wei Xiaohui's expression turns ugly. Wei Xiaohui has been using this perfume brand. Even though there was nothing wrong with the brand, seeing how Shao Nuying was endorsing it, she wanted to throw it out the window!

 

"Don't worry about it. Once our series comes out, you'll be getting more endorsement than that woman." Liu Zemin comforts her. 

 

0