Chapter 14: Nicknames
62 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Nicknames

 

Wei Xiaohui smiles when she sees the guards unhurt. She then turns to the crowd, "Everybody, thank you for all your support and cheering. Even though I haven't met all my fans. Just from this, I know that you guys really love me."

 

"Without you guys, I wouldn't be here as I am."

 

The crowd howls.

 

"Prince, you're too humble. You could have gone anywhere even without our help."

 

"Princess, I want to always be by your side!"

 

Wei Xiaohui smiles, "Thank you all for your support. But please be careful from now on. I may be alright with you guys. However, please don't do this again. Our director and other staff might get angry because of this."

 

The crowd went silent, feeling guilty about what they did. However, Wei Xiaohui adds,

 

"Since you all have come this way for me, let's take a picture. Just for today." 

 

When Wei Xiaohui said this, the crowd instantly brightened. All they wanted was to see their goddess. But now, they get to take a picture with her as well! They couldn't be more delighted about today.

 

The only person who wasn't happy about this was the assistant. She has a worried look and asks,

 

"But lady boss, you need your rest." With how much they worked in the morning, she was afraid Wei Xiaohui would get tired. 

 

But Wei Xiaohui insists, "They have come all this way to meet me. I have to repay their kindness in some way. They're my fans, after all." Wei Xiaohu didn't say more as she took out her phone.

 

She had the crowd huddle together and asked the bodyguard to take the picture. After that, Wei Xiaohui took pictures one by one with fans. 

 

This took over her entire break. 

 

"I'm sorry, but I have to go back to work now." Some of her fans hadn't gotten a picture with her. However, they didn't make a fuss. 

 

They understood Wei Xiaohui had taken her personal time out to meet them. 

 

The crowd cheered her on as she left.

 

When Wei Xiaohui went back to set, she saw people already ready to film the next scene. She quickly apologizes,

 

"Sorry for taking so long." The cast didn't get mad. They had seen the whole thing. 

 

The only person who was frowning was Guo Tengfei. He told her,

 

"Get this next scene done in 1 take, and we're good."  Guo Tengfei understood there will be times where this will happen. 

 

She was lucky that everyone on set was kind. However, if she did this with anybody else, then she would have been lectured.

 

"Yes, sir!" Wei Xiaohui nods and gets ready.

...

After helping the others tidy up, Wei Xiaohui got into Liu Zemin's car, "So, where were you?" The past few days, Liu Zemin wasn't on set and was doing something else. 

 

Liu Zemin smiles, "I was working out a deal with a product."

 

Wei Xiaohui went wide-eyed. She wants to make sure, "You mean endorsement? A company wants me to do that?!" She didn't think she would get one so soon!

 

Liu Zemin nods, "Yeah, it's a perfume brand. They want you to shoot an advertisement with them."

 

"I'll do it!" Wei Xiaohui was eager. Remembering how Shao Nuying had endorsed a perfume brand, Wei Xiaohui wanted one too. It just means she was getting closer to her. 

 

"I just need to finalize some other things, and we're good to go." Liu Zemin didn't say more as he asks her, 

 

"So, how was your day?"

 

"Do you know that I have the nicknames princess and prince online?""

 

"Yeah, it's been your nickname for a while." When Liu Zemin said  that, Wei Xiaohui starts hard to question him, 

 

"Why didn't you say anything about that?!" She was confused in the beginning when they called her out. Yet, the person who's she's living with knew it all along. Couldn't he have said something?

 

"Because I didn't need to." Liu Zemin said that with the straightest face ever. Wei Xiaohui's mouth was gaping like a fish.  But then it turns into anger.

 

She stabs him on the side!

 

"Eyy! Can you not!" Liu Zemin was in tears from it.

 

"Hmpf!" Wei Xiaohui pouts and looks away from him. Liu Zemin laughs a bit and asks, "What else happened for you?"

 

Wei Xiaohui was still angry. But she told him about how the fan came over to the set and took pictures with them. 

 

Hearing this, Liu Zemin suggests, "How about you post that group photo on your social media?"

1