Chapter 16: Head to head clash!
88 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: Head to head clash!

 

"Everybody, thank you for everything you've done for the past  few months." Wei Xiaohui bows her head. They have finished filming the last scene of the series. 

 

They were a week ahead of schedule. 

 

This was due to Wei Xiaohui's perfect takes and the workers' drive to work. 

 

Many people were crying. They were sad that the series had ended now. They have been working so well with each other for these months. 

 

And their angel Wei Xiaohui had given them so much strength! With her missing in their lives, it just wasn't the same. 

 

However, they couldn't do a thing about it.

 

Liu Zemin claps his hand, "As a celebration for finishing filming, I'll be treating all of you to dinner!" When everybody hears that, they cheer. 

 

Being treated by the boss like that was great!

...

After they finish eating, Liu Zemin laughs, "Wow, everybody  was going so hard on the partying." Everyone was drinking a lot and eating a lot. 

 

"Can you blame them? It's the last day we will be able to see each other." Wei Xiaohui makes a wry smile. She was also sad about what's going to happen tomorrow. 

 

Liu Zemin pats her head, "Don't worry about it. You'll meet them sooner or later. Also, if it makes you feel better, whenever you start a new film, I'll hire the same people again. How about that?"

 

Wei Xiaohui's expression turns bright. However, she asks him, "Are you sure you can do that? I don't want to trouble you."

 

"It's ok. I can do it if you want me to." His job is to give Wei Xiaohui the perfect conditions for her to work effectively. So it really didn't matter.  But then he stops,

 

"Wei Xiaohui, there's something I've been meaning to ask you." Liu Zemin's expression turns serious. 

 

Wei Xiaohui starts blushing, 'Wait, is he going to pop the question?!'

 

"C-can we do it someplace else?" They were standing in the middle of the sidewalk. It would be embarrassing for everybody to see. 

 

"Alright." The two had walked a bit more to a park. There Liu Zemin sat on a bench and sighs, " This has been on my mind for a while now. I was going to keep it to myself. But it would be wrong if you didn't know."

 

Seeing his tensed look, Wei Xiaohui asks him, "What is it? You can tell me." Her heart was beating quickly, waiting for Liu Zemin's response.

 

Liu Zemin's agitated expression loosens and explains, "I have this modeling job for you, and there's a problem with it." He has been keeping this modeling job a secret for a week. Now that he said it, he felt much better. 

"..." Wei Xiaohui's expression turns dark! Her heart raced no more and actually beat slower now!

 

"Hmm?" Liu Zemin realizes this change, "What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing." Despite saying this, her tone showed. It was just dark! But Wei Xiaohui asks, "So what's the problem with the modeling job?"

 

"It's from the brand WX."

 

"WX?!" Wei Xiaohui was surprised they would actually call her. It was one of the most luxurious brands out there. She had a good amount of clothing from there because of Liu Zemin.

 

So she knows it's one of the best.

 

"So, what's the problem?" She gets to be a model on a large brand, so Wei Xiaohui was confused.

 

"....It will be a dual modeling job."

 

"And?" Wei Xiaohui didn't see what's the problem was with that.

 

"The person you will be dual modeling with is Shao Nuying." When Liu Zemin said that, Wei Xiaohui went silent. 

 

He knows this would be the perfect time for her to take revenge on Shao Nuying. However, he couldn't tell her yet. He wanted her to focus on acting. 

 

"Do you want to do it?" 

 

"I'll do it!" Wei Xiaohui screams out! She wasn't going to let this chance get away! This was something she wanted for a long time.

 

A head-to-head clash with Shao Nuying!

 

Liu Zemin smiles, "I know you can do it." Wei Xiaohui was much more beautiful than Shao Nuying. And compared to Shao Nuying, Wei Xiaohui has talent!

 

Wei Xiaohui nods and grabs his arm, "Let's party a bit more today!" With the great news, she felt another fire was let loose!

 

Liu Zemin smiles and follows her. 

1