Chapter 17: The meeting between the two
47 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17: The meeting between the two

 

"Wow! The building is so big!" Wei Xiaohui looks at the WX building in surprise. After agreeing to the job, the two immediately came over to the Asia branch. And what's in front of them was a giant skyscraper. 

 

It was nothing compared to the company building of Hope. This building was two times bigger!

 

"Let's go in." Liu Zemin smiles as they walk into the building. There, they saw a very modern-style building inside. As they walked to the receptionist's desk, they saw two people. 

 

Zhao Liqin and Shao Nuying were both standing at the receptionist's desk. The two groups locked eyes with each other. Neither one made a move, only analyzing the other group. 

 

But it didn't take long for that to stop. Shao Nuying has a bright smile as she asks, "Hello, sister Xiaohui." 

 

Her expression was bright and cute.

 

However, Wei Xiaohui didn't respond to her. She walks past her and asks the receptionist,

 

"Hello, we are here for a photo shoot this afternoon." If it was before, she would have a dirty expression. However, Liu Zemin told her something,

 

"Xiaohui, you are above Shao Nuying. If you make a dirty expression, that means you're acknowledging her. Treat her like air, make her know her inferiority." What Liu Zemin said made a lot of sense to Wei Xiaohui. 

 

If she knows she's better than Shao Nuying, why do I have to care about her?

 

The receptionist was surprised by Wei Xiaohui. She was a fan of hers, and to meet her in real life was just amazing!

 

Regaining her composure, the receptionist greets her, "I've been expecting you, Ms.Wei. Please wait here for a few seconds. Another person will take you up."

 

Wei Xiaohui nods and walks over to the bench to wait. This conversation only lasted a few seconds. So Shao Nuying's hand was still in the air. 

 

Zhou Liqin's expression was dark. 

 

But the person who had the darkest expression was Shao Nuying. Everybody could see the disgust on her face.

 

'How dare she!' This was the first time Shao Nuying has been treated like this. Yes, she had fights with people before. But never did they treat her like trash! 

 

And by the person, who she thought of as a loser before. 

 

Seeing her shoulders shiver, Zhou Liqin comforts her, "Forget about her, Nuying. Don't bother with somebody like her."

 

Shao Nuying's expression turned back to normal. She smiles, "I'm fine." Despite saying this, Zhou Liqin could see tears. He hugs her tightly and curses Wei Xiaohui.

 

Being hugged, Shao Nuying makes a smirk, 'I'll destroy you when we start modeling.' Like Wei Xiaohui, Shao Nuying knew this is the perfect opportunity to finish her off on the modeling stage!

 

Shao Nuying had the confidence. Her original job was modeling, after all. Everybody in the company praised her beauty.

 

A has-been can never beat her!

 

A person comes and asks, "Ms. Wei and Ms.Shao, please come with me." The four of them were guided to a floor. 

 

There they saw a middle-aged man. He got straight to the point,

 

"The concept we're going for is inner beauty. We'll be taking multiple different pictures. If you can't produce, then get out of here." 

 

"How could you say that to us? You were the people who asked for us." Shao Nuying got angry. How could that person say that to her? 

 

"Who cares if you are a top model? You are in my territory and have to work by my standards!" The photographer didn't care about Shao Nuying's popularity. What he wanted were results.

 

"If you don't like it, then leave!"

 

"You!' Before Shao Nuying could say anything, Zhou Liqin grabbed her on the shoulder.

 

He whispers, "Don't talk back to him." He had pulled a lot of string to give Shao Nuying this opportunity. It should have been Wei Xiaohui and somebody else in the company. 

 

However, Zhou Liqin kept insisting on using Shao Nuying. The other board members were skeptical, but they eventually gave it to him.

 

Shao Nuying frowned at that and didn't say more. Wei Xiaohui nods, "Alright."

 

The two were then led to the changing room. There, Wei Xiaohui and Shao Nuying saw rows and rows of clothes. 

 

The dresser came in and told them, "Please use the latest release clothing in this room. We are going to start with our summer apparel in the beginning."

0