Chapter 18: The difference between the two
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18: The difference between the two

 

Shao Nuying's expression brightens. She was going around, trying to pick out the best clothing. It was like she was on a shopping spree. 

 

However, Wei Xiaohui didn't do the same. She was examining each piece of clothing, thinking about which one would be appropriate. She picks out a white one-piece dress and looks at it. 

 

'This one is nice.' Wei Xiaohui smiles and chooses it. 

 

When Shao Nuying saw what she chose, she scoffs at her! 'Do you think you can get something out of this by wearing something so plain?!'

 

Shao Nuying was positive that she was going to humiliate her.

 

It only took a few minutes for the two to come out of the dressing room. Shao Nuying runs up to Zhou Liqin, "How do I look, hubby?" Her expression was shy and coy, making her look like a cute animal. 

 

Shao Nuying went all out. She wore a colorful dress with multiple pieces of jewelry all over herself. 

 

Zhou Liqin's heart melted, "You're the cutest thing in the whole world!" He hugs her, not caring about the peanut gallery looking at them. 

 

'Take that! How's it feel to know your ex-husband is fawning over me like that!' Shao Nuying wanted to see her despairing face after seeing how his husband had turned into a faithful licking dog.

 

However, Wei Xiaohui wasn't looking at her at all. Instead, she goes over to Liu Zemin, "So how do I look?"

 

Shao Nuying had been overthinking it. Wei Xiaohui wasn't looking for Zhou Liqin's love after all that. He was nothing more than an enemy. 

 

The only thing she wants to do now is to destroy both of them.

 

Liu Zemin frowns, "Something is missing about this. Give me a minute." Liu Zemin walks into the dressing room and brings out a straw hat and necklace. The necklace wasn't flashy. It just had a pearl in the center. 

 

He places the two things onto her and smiles, 

 

"You look much more beautiful now." His voice was ever so sweet. 

 

That was more than enough. Wei Xiaohui instantly turns red like a tomato. The amount of damage Liu Zemin dealt was enormous!

 

Even though Liu Zemin had always called her beautiful. Never did she hear him use such a sweet and mellow voice!

 

"If the four of you are done flirting around, let's get started." The photographer was giving them a dirty look. He wasn't alone in this as the people around were also making weird expressions. 

 

It was like a pound of sugar was just shoved down their mouth.

 

The two nod and get ready to pose. There Shao Nuying smirks, 

 

'I'll show you the difference between the two of us!' Shao Nuying starts posing in front of Wei Xiaohui. She was making different expressions, trying to make herself look angelic as possible.

 

'He who strikes first always wins!' Shao Nuying smirks. If she keeps attacking like that and going to the front, Wei Xiaohui would get overshadowed by her. 

 

The photographer was frowning as he took the pictures. Even though Shao Nuying was pretty, her expression looks so forced! He was going to scream at her to make it as natural as possible.

 

However, he didn't. Because behind Shao Nuying was Wei Xiaohui. 

 

Unlike the girl in front, Wei Xiaohui wasn't doing anything special. She was looking away from the camera. Her expression was bland, and her gaze was aimless. 

 

However, that was more than enough!

 

'Such beauty and elegance!' The photographer was instantly drawn in by Wei Xiaohui's expression. He zooms in onto Wei Xiaohui as he continues to take pictures at a rapid pace!

 

The first section only took about a few minutes. After that, the photographer asked them to change into other clothes.

 

In the changing room, Shao Nuying didn't hold back on Wei Xiaohui, "Shouldn't you give up now?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're nothing more than decoration for me." Her true colors were showing now that everybody wasn't there. Seeing how the photographer loved her, Shao Nuying felt she had humiliated Wei Xiaohui enough. 

 

"I see." Wei Xiaohui didn't look at her and was focused on choosing new clothes. 

 

"It's your funeral then." Shao Nuying continues to act smug as she picks out clothes. If Wei Xiaohui wanted to be humiliated more, she was more than obliged to help.

 

When the two came out, Shao Nuying was wearing a red dress. It was racy, showing off the chest region. While Wei Xiaohui was wearing a porcelain-colored Qipao.

 

 

1