Chapter 19: The two sides
44 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: The two sides

 

When everybody saw them come out of the dressing room, they were spellbound.  Shao Nuying has a smug look, 'I guess I am too charming.' Never did she expect her looks to charm them so much. 

 

However, she was wrong. They weren't looking at her. But the person behind her! 

 

The qipao suited Wei Xiaohui too much. It accentuated all of her assets. People who saw her couldn't help but get a second look. The gaze from the male turns lustful!

 

Zhou Liqin was the same too. He just stares at Wei Xiaohui with wide eyes. He realized that Wei Xiaohui was much more beautiful than her modeling days. She walked closer to him, and this caused Zhou Liqin to blush. 

 

Wei Xiaohui walks past him and towards Liu Zemin. 

 

"Does this suit me better?" Her expression was like a little girl having a crush. 

 

"Everything suits you." Liu Zemin pats her head. He'd never seen Wei Xiaohui look bad in any clothing. 

 

Wei Xiaohui's smile turns even brighter. While the light shines more, the darkness grows too. Zhou Liqin felt his heart tighten as he looked at Wei Xiaohui smiling. However, he didn't dwell on it because Shao Nuying calls out,

 

"Hubby, how do I look?" Shao Nuying was having high expectations of a response from him. 

 

"Oh! Sorry." Zhou Liqin snaps back to reality and smiles at Shao Nuying, "You look beautiful."

 

Shao Nuying pouts, "I'm only beautiful?" She was expecting something like a goddess or princess. 

 

Zhou Liqin quickly changes his answer, "My nuying looks like a beautiful princess!"

 

"Hmpf! Too late for that now." Despite him saying it late, Shao Nuying was pretty happy. She thought Zhou Liqin was mesmerized by her. So she let it go. 

 

The photographer told them, "I'll be having the two of you sit down for these pictures." The workers have already set up a sofa for them.

 

When the two sat down, Shao Nuying knew what kind of pose she wanted to do. Instead of sitting on the seat, she lays on it and starts doing cute poses. 

 

While she was doing this, Wei Xiaohui was acting normal. She was just sitting there elegantly and had a light smile on her face as she looked at the cameras. 

 

When she did that, the photographer could feel the beauty coming off of her! Pure elegance and nobility. 

 

The photographer couldn't get enough of Wei Xiaohui. He kept taking pictures with ferocity. 

...

"Thank you." Shao Nuying only thanked them and then left the building. It was already nighttime, and she was left alone. 

 

Zhou Liqin had left midway through the photoshoot.  He had more work to do, so he had left Shao Nuying there. 

 

When Shao Nuying exits the building, she gets a phone call. Her face brightens,

 

"Hello, baby."

 

"Where are you right now?"

 

"I'm in front of the WX building." Shao Nuying's expression was coy. 

 

"Look over at your right." When Shao Nuying turns over, her face brightens like the sun! The person who got out of the car wasn't Zhou Liqin. He was much more handsome than him, and his smile could make any woman melt.

 

"Baby! You came!" Shao Nuying runs over and tackles him!

 

"Why would I come over? You were so close to my apartment, and yet you didn't come to meet me?" The man kissed her on the lips, taking revenge. The male, Mo Shanyuan, was the male lead in Shao Nuying's series. 

 

The moment the two acted together, sparks were flying around between the two of them. They would secretly meet each other. And since Zhou Liqin would be out of the house often, they could do it there. 

 

Shao Nuying blushes, "Baby, not in public." Her voice grew silent as it got to the end of the sentence. Mo Shanyuan knew she was just being shy and knew what she wanted. He starts to play a bit by biting her on the neck. 

 

"Let's go back to my place." Mo Shanyuan whispers into Shao Nuying's ears. He hadn't seen her for a few days now that their series ended. 

 

Shao Nuying didn't need to say anything as she got into the car. 

 

"Hmmm, this is going to be interesting. " As the car drove away, a figure was standing there watching the two from afar. 

 

0