Chapter 20: Couple Clothes
85 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: Couple Clothes

 

Liu Zemin walks back to the room. The moment he opened the door, he couldn't help but sigh, "Seriously, Xiaohui, you are too kind for your own good." The first thing he saw was Wei Xiaohui holding onto the bags containing camera equipment.  

 

Liu Zemin knew this would happen. 

 

"But I can't stand here and do nothing." Wei Xiaohui makes an embarrassed face, looking like a child who has done wrong. She saw the workers moving the equipment away, and she helped them out. 

 

Liu Zemin shakes his head and rolls up his sleeves, "Don't lift things you can't carry properly." He takes the bags off her hands and asks the workers where to put them. She was walking like a newborn fawn as she carried them. 

 

Wei Xiaohui's face gently smiles as she watches Liu Zemin help her. 

 

It took half an hour, but they were done cleaning the room. The workers thank them, "Thank you for helping us out." If they didn't have their help, it might have taken them an hour instead. Liu Zemin especially. He had carried multiple things back into the storage room without rest. 

 

Wei Xiaohui smiles, "There's no need to thank us." They just did what they wanted to do. 

 

"Hey, brat, come over here." The photographer calls out to her. 

 

"Hmm, what is it, elder?" Wei Xiaohui asks him politelty.

 

He points at the dressing room, "Go pick out a few clothes and take them home with you. You can take some jewelry and bags too." When the photographer said that, the others were surprised!

 

She can take a few clothes with her. Does the photographer not know how much is in that room?

 

That's what everybody thought. 

 

Just one dress is enough to cost a couple of hundred thousand yuan, and he was giving it away like it was nothing.

 

"But sir!" One of the workers had a problem with that. Giving their clothes away like that would just be bad business. But the photographer glares at him,

 

"I'm the one who designed them, and I can give it away to whoever I want." Wei Xiaohui and Liu Zemin were surprised this time. 

 

The photographer was none other than the designer of the clothing as well. The designer, Wang Xiang, was well known in the fashion industry. 

 

However, nobody has seen his face as he wouldn't go to any conventions. Only a consultant would go in his place.

 

So who would expect him to be the photographer as well?

 

Wei Xiaohui bows, "I'm sorry. But I can't take anything so expensive. Your clothing is like a part of your soul. I can't take something so precious away for free." All designers put them all into their clothing. Wei Xiaohui felt guilty for taking it for free,

 

Wang Xiang spat, "Do you think my company would go under from just a few clothes gone? Also, you are the perfect person to wear my clothes as well." Wang Xiang treated his creation like his children.

 

And he wanted the best for them. Wei Xiaohui was the perfect option. He adds, " Also, this is going to benefit me a lot more. If you wear them out, you'll be promoting my brand."

 

Unlike the rest, he was thinking 3 steps ahead.

 

With Wei Xiaohui's popularity, Wang Xiang knows she'll definitely boost their brand's popularity. 

 

"Couldn't you have given it to Shao Nuying?" Wei Xiaohui was confused. If they were talking about popularity, Shao Nuying had more in terms of the modeling industry. After all, she was using her career. 

 

Wang Xiang scoffs, "Do you really think that brat can make my design shine? I was already trying so hard not to yell at her while we took the photo." If it wasn't for Wei Xiaohui, Wang Xiang would have sunk his fangs into Shao Nuying. 

 

Wei Xiaohui chuckles and Wang Xiang keeps insisting, "Go take some now. I won't let you leave until you do!" 

 

Wei Xiaohui wasn't going to refuse now after hearing what he said. She went into the dressing room and picked out a few clothes. Before they leave, Wang Xiang asks Liu Zemin, 

 

"Hmm? I'm a medium." Now it was Liu Zemin's turn to be confused.

 

Wang Xiang went into a different room and brought out two pieces of clothing, "You guys take this as well." The thing he brought out was none other than matching clothes!

 

"Huh? We don't-" Liu Zemin was going to say that he didn't need clothes. He already got enough.

 

"We'll take it!" But Wei Xiaohui got other thoughts as she took the clothing away from Wang Xiang's hand.

 

1