Chapter 170
755 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 170: New World

Fang Jiong spoke up: “This hotel is of a very high standard, having a few famous people here is very ordinary.” He had been a super chef in a seven star restaurant, although he was seldom interested in other matters, he had some basic knowledge and seeing these famous people did not surprise him in the least.

Su Yu nodded, he had already regained his composure, although seeing these famous people would cause one to feel excitement, the reality was cruel. No matter how famous they were or how much influence they had, after arriving in this world, all that was meaningless, they could die miserably or become food for the monsters. It could be said that everyone was equal here.

Su Yu silently questioned the fifth lifeform within him: “Is it possible with these four ordinary people?” He could tell that these four people had not killed any monsters and were still ordinary humans.

“Yes……” The voice replied with a hint of excitement, twenty people had finally been gathered and ‘it’ could finally be borne into this world, becoming a real living entity.

Su Yu had a definitive response as he let out a sigh of relief, raising his right index finger to slowly press against the brow of the big beard director.

He did not care whether the other party would become an expert, it was imperative for them to gather twenty soul companions as soon as possible, other matters could be discussed in the future.

The others crowded around, Xiao Wei occasionally glanced at the device within her hand, an expression of anxiety mixed with excitement could be seen on her little face.

Forming soul contracts with these ordinary humans seemed easier, the other party’s spiritual defense was weak and the contract was swiftly formed with the director.

Within his body, the voice of the fifth lifeform rang out: “Number seventeen……”

Su Yu frowned as he cursed, this fellow actually used the adjective ‘it’ to describe humans, this made him feel displeased but he did not have any other options as he continued to move towards the twin sisters.

In no time, a contract had been formed with the pair of singers, the voice of the huge black egg within him was clearly becoming more excited as it continued: “One more…… only one more to go…….”

Su Yu unconsciously became anxious, his right index finger moved towards the final male child before finally pressing down on his brow.

The others swiftly became silent as they watched, they were all soul companions and although they did not have a method to directly interact with the fifth lifeform, they could faintly feel a strange sensation.

This sensation seemed as though a new form of life was hatching.

As black flames submerged into the brow of the little child’s brow, a loud voice suddenly rang out from within Su Yu: “Number twenty……. Contract established……”

At the same time, crisp cracking noises suddenly rang out from within Su Yu as he roared, the shell of the black egg within him was cracking and the shattered fragments became balls of black fire which escaped from his body, disappearing in the surrounding air.

In this moment, the light from the black flames continued to shine, blinding everyone and forcing them to avert their gazes.

Twenty soul companions had finally been gathered, the existence that was closest to perfection was about to finally hatch into the world, fully awakening in this world.

Outside the hotel, the three frightening tier five experts were still patiently waiting, it was still chaotic within the hotel and they did not wish to accidentally kill anyone. They were merely waiting for Su Yu and the others to exit the hotel, at that time they would swoop down on them, it was obvious that the three would not expect Su Yu and the others to notice their presence.

They were initially calmly waiting but a dazzling black light filled with frightening energy fluctuations was suddenly released, immediately drawing their full attention.

In an instant, the three stood up with astonished expressions on their faces: “This energy fluctuation…… could it be…… could it really be…… damn, how could that be possible? These fellows…… could they really have been so lucky? Impossible……. Let’s move out!”

An explosive shout rang out, he did not hesitate any longer as he moved like lightning, swiftly rushing into the building at a phenomenal speed.

The other two seemed to realise something as envy and shock flashed within their eyes before they swiftly rushed forward as well.

Such a heaven sent opportunity, why weren’t they the ones to receive it?

Tier five experts were no laughing matter, advancing from tier four to tier five was a change in intrinsic quality, it was the first obstacle that a dark iron warrior would face when advancing, without the right opportunity or talent, some people would be forever stranded at tier four without a chance at advancing.

A tier five was able to completely suppress a tier four dark iron warrior, once these tier five experts used their abilities, it would definitely be terrifying.

The one leading the pack kicked the floor with a ‘Pa!’ leaving two deep indentations on the ground, his body had already flown into the air, instantly reaching the third floor, the concrete walls were like tofu in his hands as he grabbed it before pushing forward and reaching the fifth floor, thereafter, his fist went forward, smashing through two walls before rolling and landing within the corridor.

At the end of this corridor, a dazzling black light was currently emitted, the fifth lifeform that was said to be the closest to perfection was currently hatching.

“Damn!” A frightening roar rang out as the leader strode forward, each step forward left indentations on the ground as rubble flew towards both sides of the corridor.

Frightening speed combined with immense power could be seen as the leader continued to rush forward, suddenly, a pillar of black light shrouded the entire group, blocking the person who was rushing forward as he rebounded away with an even more frightening speed and force.

“Shit!” This person tumbled before getting back up, his black clothes continued to undulate as though it contained untold power that could explode forth at any moment, behind him, two other figures had also finally reached the corridor.

Looking past the pillar of black light, he could see Xiao Wei as well as the groaning Su Yu, Ma Ziye, Qin Jiagui and also the immense black hole in the ground. Besides Xiao Wei, the others had expressions of astonishment as they stood immobile, watching in shock as they slowly submerged into the hole as they were being brought away from this place.

“Too late…… we’re too late, damn…….!” The person roared as his fists smashed the ground, fissures could be seen moving forward like spider webs before stopping at the black light, his power was strong but it was simply unable to break through the black light.

By the time the other two fifth tier experts reached the area, the black light was already beginning to fade, Su Yu and the others had already completely vanished, a black fissure could be seen that seemed like a ‘Sky Hole’ but this hole was being swiftly mended, in no time, as the black light faded away, everything returned to its original form with Su Yu and the other people completely disappearing without a trace.

Amongst the fifth tier experts, the one who held the Karmic Wheel was currently staring at it, the needle was moving haphazardly, it was clear that it had already lost its target.

The three tier five experts exchanged glances, even if they were powerful, when faced with such a circumstance they were simply helpless, they could only watch as their kill targets vanish before their eyes.

After gathering the twenty soul companions, the black egg within Su Yu continued to break apart forming black flames which escaped from his body, swiftly forming an immense black pillar of light which shrouded the group. This had occurred suddenly and the group had confused expressions on their faces, Li Dong stretched his hand forward to touch the pillar of black light but felt as though he was electrocuted as he was sent rebounding away, the power was simply too fearsome and not something any ordinary person could resist.

The power contained within the black pillar of light seemed to become even more frightening as the group finally found themselves immobile, they could only stare as a hole appeared under their feet like a ‘Sky Hole’, the group were slowly sucked into the hole as they felt themselves immersed in darkness with nothing to be seen.

In an instant, puzzlement filled the hearts of every person, why was the power of the fifth lifeform so similar to that of a ‘Sky Hole’? Was there any connection between the two? Where were they after falling into the Sky Hole?

The group who were still in shock did not have time to contemplate as streaks of lights slowly appeared before their eyes, the lights gradually grew brighter before forming a fiery red colour, thereafter, the group regained their ability to move as the black light thoroughly disappeared. The group were all stunned as they looked at their surroundings.

The group had suddenly appeared within a world that was filled with boulders and boiling hot lava due to an ineffable force, no one knew where they were but they were sure that this was not the frightening forest world they had been in earlier.

The sky was a fiery red and piles of molten red boulders could be seen everywhere, there were lakes filled with lava, bubbling intensely as gurgling sounds were emitted. Everyone felt an indescribable roasting heat.

Besides the five unconscious people, the others were still staring in awe at their surroundings. Su Yu could feel that the black egg within him had completely disappeared, his insides had recovered to their original state as he muttered: “This place…… where is this damned place……. And that ‘Sky Hole’……. Have we fallen from the forest into a lava hell?” a bitter smile could be seen on his face.

His words had merely been spoken when a puerile and powerless voice rang out beside his hear: “Don’t blame Ah Da……. with Ah Da’s abilities…… this is all Ah Da could do…….”

The voice had resounded out too abruptly, stunning Su Yu as he turned his head, he did not notice that there was something black like a tadpole on his right shoulder. It was a metallic black, it had a small tail and was currently prone on his shoulder, the little tail would occasionally twitch and seemed extremely cute, at this moment, its small eyes were closed and it seemed extremely fatigued.

“You…… you are…….” Su Yu did not expect such a thing to suddenly appear on his shoulder, he was currently stunned but Xiao Wei said in an excited voice: “The hatching is a success! So cute, is your name Ah Da? Ah Da…….. such a cute name.”

The others had finally noticed the black tadpole like thing that was on Su Yu’s shoulder, hearing Xiao Wei’s words, the group exchanged glances. Could it be that this black metallic tadpole was actually the existence that was closest to perfection?

“You are…….” Su Yu felt that this tongue was dry as he stammered.

The little thing on his shoulder made a very human-like nod as it answered: “Ah Da it is…… After hatching I’ve brought all of you here……. My strength has been used up, I wish to sleep first.”

Su Yu had a bitter smile as he continued: “What is this god forsaken place? Are you planning to roast us alive?”

Towards this small thing that could summon a Sky Hole bringing them to this strange place, Su Yu was filled with curiosity towards it. They had fallen from their world into that of the forest, could it be that there was actually the presence of a fifth lifeform within their world as well?

“No……. Ah Da has been born…….. Used up all of my energy……. If I am unable to replenish it……. Within two days……. I will die from the lack of energy…… this is the period of weakness that I mentioned after being born…… this is also the most dangerous period for us……. This is the place…….. Which has an energy source based on my sensors……. There are fire energy crystals within this area……. I require them or……. I will die due to the lack of energy in two days……”

This small thing was still prone on Su Yu’s shoulder, its voice was gradually becoming softer, it seemed like it was powerless and could die at any moment.

Su Yu was shocked: “You’re saying that fire energy crystals can be found here and we have to immediately retrieve it? Does it mean that we can return once you’ve gained the fire energy?”

Within an area that was covered with pockets of boiling lava, this was simply too numbing and every second here was unbearable.

“Yes…… once I recover my energy…….” The little thing called Ah Da gently nodded before its eyes completely closed, it was obvious that it was becoming more tired.

After hearing these words, the group felt their spirits lift, they only had to find the fire energy crystals to feed it before they could leave this world to return to their old world? That familiar world!

In this moment, excitement filled the hearts of each and every one of them.

1