Chapter 7: The king vs it’s servants
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE WORLD OF THE LIVING 

KARAKURA TOWN

The Town has been surrounded by Large Hollows, They're known as Menos Grandes, nobody knew why so many were transported there but either way, the defenders from the living world will have to battle them or else the town would be driven to destruction and back at the soul society, some powerful shinigamis have been sent to take care of the situation. 

Johnny and Riruka were surrounded by multitudes of menos grandes , the same for Daisuke, the Fullbringers of Xcution and others…..

(THE BATTLE FOR JOHNNY AND RIRUKA)

(Play Bleach Ost Invasion)

Johnny and Riruka were filled with fear, their fear wouldn't even allow them to move. The largeness of the hollows were too great for them to handle.

"W-what is this, why so many" Riruka said "How are we going to fight them all? This has never happened before"

Johnny on the other hand tightened his fists while gritting his teeth, Even though he was filled with fear, he knew what had to be done for he could not allow these hollows to roam free or else they'll destroy the town.

He manifested his fullbring and stood forward, "It doesn't matter, we have to fight them" he said to Riruka whom was shocked by his statement but she couldn't deny it either, they had no other choice but to fight.

Riruka then manifested her Fullbring and then grabbed her Love gun. "No matter what happens Johnny, Promise me that we'll survive" she said Firmly.

Johnny smiled and replied "Yeah I promise we'll survive this. Now let's show these Hollow bastards what we Fullbringers can do, Let's go!"

With that, Johnny and Riruka rushed into battle, The fight to protect the living world.

(The battle for Daisuke)

Daisuke was also surrounded by these creatures of destructions. He felt no fear but instead he felt anger, he felt the need to prove himself that no one or nothing would stop him. 

He believed that his powers would get him through this as he is the one whom had been chosen by the heavens.

"You will not stop me from my revenge, I will kill every single one of you, You shall all witness the power that has been bestowed to me by GOD HIMSELF!"

The hollows all roared greatly and then Daisuke took out his pen and smiled greatly as if he knew he was going to be the Victor.

And with that he rushed into battle. The fight to win every obstacle that gets in his path of revenge.

(The battle for ex members of Xcution)

The fullbringers had felt the menacing aura of the Menos Grandes. They already knew what had to be done. They all rushed out the office and to their shock, the menos Grandes were in great numbers. 

Jackie exclaimed "What the hell is this, why are there so many?" and it was obvious neither Yukio or Moe could comprehend why so many Hollows suddenly appeared all around.

"Tch Is this some kind of Invasion" Moe said, filled with anxiousness and fear. Yukio walked forward and replied "It doesn't matter, we have to fight them or they're gonna tear this whole place apart"

Jackie agreed with him and so did Moe but he was still not sure of himself if he could fight so many hollows at once but he had to for the sake of the town and it's residents.

"Let's go!" Yukio commanded and with that the three ex members of Xcution rushed into battle.

(The battle for Urahara with His apprentices)

Kisuke and Tessai proceeded to leave the store to go help with the fight. Jinta and Ururu had already rushed back from school to meet them. The Menos Grandes which Urahara referred to them as Gillians were 3rd high class hollows, they were basically Foot soldiers and also mindless creatures which means that they needed someone whom was a higher class to lead them.

Kisuke was even wondering if there was someone that was actually leading the attack but for now they had to fight because there were Gillians approaching them fast.

"Alright everyone, let's go" said Kisuke and everyone nodded in agreement and with that they all rushed into battle.

Somehwere else in Karakura town, a man Is surrounded by Gillians as well. The ex-members of Xcution knew him and In fact he was the one that they were waiting for him an hour ago in the office before the sudden appearances of the Gillians.

The man was of Mexican and Japanese descent. He had dark skin and wavy brown hair with bangs that generally hangs over his brown eyes. He was very Muscular and tall and he had a tattoo on his left shoulder and he had a small Goatee.

This man had a fullbring and it manifested on both of his arms. He was known to be very strong but also a very good friend. He helped in the war with the shinigamis against Ywach and his Quincy army.

This man name was Yasutora Sado or better known as Chad. And as stated his fullbring usually Manifested on his arms. On the right arm he called his Fullbring "Brazo Derecho del Gigante" (Right arm of the giant) and on the left arm he called it "Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo" (Left arm of the Devil).

These two Fullbrings were very powerful and they Represented Sados' will to protect and Fight for others. The true act of selflessness.

He too was surprised by the multitude of the Gillians but he knew what had to be done, there was no time to think.

And with that he rushed into battle.

Also somewhere else in the town, the ones whom were known as the Vizards. Shinigamis whom were mixed with Hollow Essence, once Banished from soul society until Sosuke Aizen was Defeated. They too had rushed into battle with the Gillians.

And So the heroes of Karakura town will fight the multitude of Gillians before the town will be driven to Chaos. 

Back at the soul society, 6 strong members of the Gotei 13 have been sent to the world of the Living to take control of the situation. The six were the captain of squad 10, The lieutenant of squad 10, the promoted Lieutenant of squad 11, the promoted third seat of squad 11, The Lieutenant of squad 6 and Finally the new promoted third seat of squad 3.

The battle has begun. What will become of the town? Will the Gotei 13 need to send more reinforcements later? And could there be a person that's leading the Gillians?

The truth shall soon be revealed...

To be continued...

0