0.9 (edited)
228 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

[Conton City]

Rhuda was back inside the city of Conton. She pulled up [MENU] and selected [STATS], seeing three to place. After a moment to study which she wanted, she chose +1 to Ki, +1 to Stamina, and +1 to Attack, figuring a good spread of points would be helpful. 

"Now what?" She asked herself.

Time Patrollers zoomed back and forth all across her vision, and she watched them go on with their video game lives for a time before remembering Shallot at the Plaza.

Quickly she flew toward him but was stopped by a robot. It's hands twirled. "Flying Restricted. Level Not Met!"

She tapped down to the ground. After a long walk through the mass of players she finally saw Shallot. He was talking to a big breasted girl with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. It would be rude to interrupt so she stood awkwardly, tail swaying back and forth for a time. 

"Hey cutie!"

A voice said. It was a namekian, and he leaned down to stare at her openly. He zeroed in on her large breasts, and reached out a green hand to touch one, but she knocked it away.

"Kya!"

"Sorry sorry. Couldn't help myself." He smirked. "You're sexy, ya know that? Like one of those cute little japanese girls who cosplay..."

Rhuda's cheeks burned a deep red, and she turned away from him. He only moved to her front again. "Where you going? Wanna team up? Heh, or, we could go on a long nature hike. Just you and me if you get my meaning..."

"N-No thank you." Again she turned from him only to see him edging even closer.

"Aw c'mon. I'm dying for a piece of that ass." He said. "Don't you want a taste of this green cock?"

"Not at all!"

Rhuda wanted to shrink into the ground. She really, really wished that she could just fly away from him. When he put his hand onto her shoulder she shrieked loudly.

Crack

Shallot had appeared from nowhere and broken the namekian's wrist like it was a brittle twig.

"Fuck! That hurt, you piece of shit!" The guy roared.

Shallot's dark eyes narrowed. "Get your hands off my girlfriend, prick, before I bust your balls next."

Rhuda's eyes widened. She wasn't Shallots anything, as far as she knew, and watched as the namekian jumped back with a taunt. "Let's dual. Winner gets to fuck her," he spat.

Shallot walked in front of Rhuda and rolled his neck. "Whatever man. Just don't bore me."

The player tag above the namekian read, 'BlameitonAKON07' and he quickly began powering up. Yellow energy began flaring off his form. Shallot, unimpressed, began to balance on his tail. 

"S-Shallot, shouldn't you be concerned?" Rhuda asked.

"Nah. This guy's STATs are weak as shit." He replied. "I could beat him in my sleep."

A group gathered around the two fighters. Rhuda was at the center, and she really didn't care for all the attention. They were staring at her and pointing, talking. As one of two saiyans, both Shallot and Rhuda were already odd enough. But a fight in Conton over her would surely cause rumors to fly. Rhuda just hoped Shallot knew what he was doing.

Finally the namekian was done charging and took off with a burst of ki--and Shallot deflected his punch with his forearm. A ring of light shone around Shallot's body as his attacker was sent flying back, Health depleted to zero.

"See?" Shallot said. "I told you I was maxed. He should have checked my STATs before talking shit."

Rhuda blinked. It was over before it had even began. Truly Shallot had been the best person to team up with. She bowed, "Thank you, Shallot."

"That's right, I know I'm awesome people," he said to the crowd who began cheering, "I'll be signing tits and ass over there."

To Rhuda he walked over and rose her chin up, smirking, "There IS a way you could thank me, ya know?"

"Eh?"

There was a twinkle in Shallot's cocoa gaze. "I kinda dig you, noodle girl. Date me."

***

***

***

Rhuda made a bee line over to the Time Nest steps and began pacing back and forth at the main top of them. She'd never had someone confess to her before and didn't quite know what to say, and so the young woman deliberated. 'Shallot is so nice to me. He even saved me from that pervert.'

Her cheeks began to burn, thinking about dating someone as cool as Shallot. 'But...I...'

Two blue gems paused her fantasy.

'I'm thinking about Trunks! Hya! He'd never date me!'

Yet her little heart yearned for that and more. To be held by that swordsman again, with the brain of a scientist, the heart of a warrior, and the charm of a prince. His warmth had invaded her heart and found a resting place there, lighting her soul with its unique rarity. Rhuda looked to the sky up above and said the words which came from her innocent feelings, "I like him. Trunks."

'I actually said it!'

"Woah, what?"

The sky asked. 

Rhuda threw her hand out and smacked Goku so hard he fell into the granite of the Nest gate. After the dust settled he was rubbing the back of his head. "Yeowch! That really hurt. Remind me not to sneak up on you again."

She ran over and looked at his head, not seeing an injury. "You're not bleeding," she said. "I'm glad. Sorry for hitting you....ano, I was just startled."

He gave her a cheeky smile. "Takes a little more than that to hurt me." At once he grew serious. "So, what's this about you and Trunks?"

"Hya! You really did hear it all!"

"Do you love him?" He poked her red cheek, "Do ya? Do ya?"

"Please don't tell him!"

"Eh heh! Don't worry; I won't tell a soul." He crossed his heart, "Your secret is safe with me!"

"Goku..." Rhuda pouted up at him.

He pet the top of her head, "I'm serious. I won't tell anyone. In fact, I can help you win him over!"

"R-Really?!"

"C'mon, this'll be easy!"

Rhuda's definition of great must have had a different meaning. Goku grabbed her wrist and used Instant Transmission.

***

***

***

Time Nest

 

Trunks was littered with Capsule parts and no clue what to do with them, when Goku teleported right beside him, Rhuda held by the wrist.

"Goku? Rhuda? What's up?" He asked.

"Well," Goku grinned widely, "I'm going to make off with Rhuda!"

Trunks dropped the part in his hand. His blue eyes almost popped out of their socket.

'M-Make off with--with Rhuda?'

Just what was going on? Trunks had missed something, somewhere. It had to be a joke.

He finally found his voice, "....I--I don't think Chichi would approve of that..."

"Well ya see, Chichi's gettin' old now and stuff. And Rhuda here will be young as long as I am! It'll be perfect!"

Trunks saw the crimson on Rhuda's face, and wondered just what in the world Goku was thinking. Maybe Goku had taken another hit to the head. "...Uh huh."

"You don't mind, do you?" Goku asked. He leaned to Trunks, "Do you?"

"Er--I'm really not the person to ask that--"

"Great! Then, " Goku hugged Rhuda to him and lifted her face, pecking her rosy cheek, "--this doesn't bother you either, does it?"

Trunks stood.

He now knew that Goku was trying to do something. What, exactly, he didn't know, but Rhuda was practically squirming out of his arms.

'He kissed her!'

An irrational anger welled within his chest. Trunks clamped his teeth together and said through them, "Goku. What's going on?"

"Well, you see," Goku looked down at the flaming red girl, whom quickly shook her auburn head, "...Nothing at all! See ya!"

Just like that they were gone.

***

***

***

Conton City - Nest Steps

 

Goku let her wrist go. "Man. I was sure that would work."

"I'm so embarrassed..." Rhuda fell to her knees as steam rose from her cheeks. "I don't think he likes me, Goku."

"Sure he does! How could he not? You're super pretty and a saiyan, too!" Goku gave her a thumbs up, "You just gotta be more confident."

"...That's never been...one of my strong suits."

"Strong suit? You don't need a suit to be strong," he said, "ya just gotta win him over. Hmmm....now, what do I know about Trunks..."

"I-It's okay. Thank you for trying." Rhuda stood up.

'I'm so humiliated!'

Indeed, seeing Trunks blinking in bewilderment had been the deciding factor for her. He hadn't the slightest inkling that she favored him, and likely wouldn't care either way.

However Goku wasn't done yet. He grabbed her tiny hand to keep her from running off. "Hang on a minute. There's gotta be something we can do. Oh! I got it!" 

"W-what?" She asked, seeing him grin cheekily.

"Me and you! You're gonna be my 'pretend' girlfriend!" He whispered, "Just don't tell Chichi! Or she'd kill me!"

 

 

 

 

5