14.0
289 12 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

["She's changing the coding." 

"That's what we want. The sooner she can corrupt the game, the sooner we can come through. It's...a perfect plan."

"But what about the Ancient One? We need Pandora's Box--"

"--I know. Fu is working on that. It's just a matter of time. I look forward to her revival. Ha...ha ha...hahaha!"]

 

 

Shallot's eyes were on Rhuda's tits, moving up and down as they walked to the Item Shop. E cup, he deduced. He knew little about her, but that wasn't anything new. All the players here kept their past life behind. It was pointless to really talk about it. As for Shallot, well, he'd not like to remember what had brought him here.

He'd had his entire life ahead of him.

Star pupil--

President of the student council at sixteen. Lots of sweat and tears for nothing. With one night it had ended abruptly, and he'd never forget the sounds of his parents crying over him. 

"Oh! I forgot to add my stats in," Rhuda said, snapping him out of it.

"Yeah. Might want to do that, noodle head." 

Rhuda gained five levels. Quite a boost for just one PQ. And with 15 points to use, she deliberated on where to put them. "Shallot? You're good at this game. Where would be a good place to put my points?" She asked him.

"Depends on how you want to fight. But...it's a good rule to spread them out for awhile and focus on Strike Supers and Ki Blasts."

"Eh? Why's that?"

"You're a saiyan. I don't know anything about Female Saiyans--cause you're the only one, but I'm guessing it makes you weaker in some areas. Just put 'em wherever you think it would do the best. Later on, when you're higher level, you can focus on making them all 100."

"I see." 

With his words helping, Rhuda placed her points to Health +5, Strike Supers +10, and Ki Blasts. With her new level being 6, she felt a little better knowing she was stronger. 

"You done?" Shallot asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Rhuda bowed politely. 

"--Ah, you don't need to thank me. Told you before, we're friends. Haven't you ever had friends before?" Shallot asked.

"...Not..really, no." She chuckled. "Sorry."

His brows lifted. "Really? None? What, did you live in a cave?"

"...No. An apartment."

"Strict parents, then?" Shallot was curious.

"My father...didn't like for me to go out." 

Rhuda's tail drooped. Shallot realized he'd pressed on a nerve and said, "Don't forget to equip your new ability. It'll come in handy."

"Oh--the one from Mr. Goku Black?" 

"Mr...ha ha...yeah, that one."

Rhuda went into her [MENU] and found [Abilities], adding her new hand sword skill to the empty slot for Special Attack. 

"Okay! I did it. Are we ready to set out?" She asked.

"Yeah." He smiled. Rhuda was too cute. So cute he just wanted to--

--Rhuda's cheeks went red as Shallot leaned over, kissing her softly. "Hya! W-What are you doing?"

"Giving you a 'friendly' kiss." He grabbed her hand, chuckling. "...Let's get going."

 

 

 

They redid the same quest. Rhuda was used to what would happen so it went easier than before. And she wasn't hurt quite as bad by Black's Attacks, and managed to use her Acquired Special Attack--the energy hand sword-- on him. After the PQ was done she had gained another two levels and +10 Stat Points to use.

"Good job noodle head." Shallot praised, patting her bunned head.

"Mhm. I, I think I'm getting the hang of it." She giggled. "It was still scary, but I knew you would help me."

"Yep. That's me. Champion, hero of Conton, heartbreaker." He sighed in fake defeat. "Sometimes it's hard being so awesome."

"Pffft..." Rhuda laughed and playfully shoved his shoulder. "Just wait. I'm going to be top dog around here!"

There was that serious look again. The one that made Shallot pause and see that Rhuda was more ambitious than he'd thought. "...Really. Looking forward to it." 

They were interrupted by Vegeta landing down at the Plaza. He strode over and yanked Rhuda to him, "So THIS is where you've run off to. Think you're going to skip out on training?"

"No! No, I uhm...I was just training with Shallot. On a PQ."

"Tch. Doing a PQ when you don't even have the basic skills down..." Vegeta frowned. "Don't be an idiot."

Vegeta drug Rhuda off to a transporter, then to the famous Gravity Chamber. "We're starting from the basics," he informed her. "Nothing too dangerous."

"I appreciate that. Thank you, Vegeta." She bowed to him and he flushed bright red, sputtering, "Stop that!"

"S-Sorry."

"Quit being so....soft," he said with disgust. "You're a saiyan for crying out loud. Have some backbone, woman!"

Backbone. Right. Rhuda would try to do that.

"Get ready. Today you'll be fighting me." He said seriously. 

Quickly Rhuda checked her [MENU] seeing that she still had her Healing Aide equipped. "Okay. I'm ready."

"We'll see about that." 

Vegeta pushed off and made a fist, closing in. It was fast, but not too fast. Rhuda squeaked and turned from him but threw up her arm to block. 

"What the hell is that!" He barked. "That was pathetic! If you can't face your opponent, how can you possibly defend!"

"....I'm trying." 

"Try harder!"

She nodded.

Once more Vegeta balled his fist and went towards her--and Rhuda squinted but held firm, putting her hand up to catch his fist in her palm. 

"Better. Still crappy, but at least you're looking at me." He said with a sigh.

Her tail wagged happily. At last she had been able to face her enemy with only a minor flinch. 

Again and again he threw punches. Rhuda managed to evade and swing back, countering with her own fist. It was blocked of course, but Vegeta wore a smirk. "...Maybe you're not totally helpless after all." He decided.

She automatically bowed as if she were in school and he was her teacher. Vegeta smacked the back of her head, "I said stop that! This isn't Planet Vegeta. Here I'm no prince."

"Er--I--I wasn't--"

"Quiet! Enough talking. Get back in form."

She did so, bending her knees and holding her hand out in a Wing Chun pose. "Like this, right?" She asked.

"Your left arm is out too far." He answered, coming in to attack her exposed ribs. Rhuda swung down her hand to block him but because he was right, she didn't make it in time and was knocked to the ground.

"Huk!"

"Get up already!" He commanded. "Stop taking so long to react. You need to think on your feet."

"Sorry..."

He sighed in aggravation. "Fine. Let's do something else. Make a fist."

She did so.

"Not like that!" He immediately said.

Rhuda looked; there didn't seem to be anything wrong with her fist to her knowledge. "What am I doing wrong?" 

He made a fist. She looked at it, then at hers, not seeing anything different. "I...don't understand..."

"Your thumb! Look! If you attack me like that you'll only end up with a broken hand or worse. It needs to be tucked behind." 

Once again she made a fist with his method. He nodded. "Now hit me. With everything you've got! Don't hold back!"

"...Okay. H-Here...I go..." 

Rhuda threw her fist blindly towards his face, looking away out of fear of hurting him. Vegeta smacked her hand down. "Idiot! You call that a punch!" 

"But I--"

"Again! And if you don't manage to do it properly, I'm going to show you a real punch!" He threatened.

She gulped. 

Rhuda made sure her thumb was tucked, reared back, and swung at him. Vegeta grabbed her hand and countered, punching her stomach so hard she skid back and smacked into the gravity wall. "Hyah!" She screamed.

Her Health Bar went down by fifty percent. 

Vegeta stormed over and yanked her up. "My daughter could hit harder when she was a baby!"

It seemed like nothing she did was good. Rhuda's eyes watered and she sagged down in defeat. He dropped her shirt and she shook her head. "I...can't. I'll never be able to be like you. I'm not...a warrior."

"..."

She looked up to see his dark eyes tight with fury. Fearing the worst she clamored back up and faced him. "I'm sorry. I...can't.."

Rhuda left the chamber room but only managed to smack into Vegeta's chest. He scowled down at her. "This isn't over."

"But..I.." 

"I said it's not over! You're a saiyan! We are a warrior race from birth!" He drug her back into the gravity room and slammed it's metal door shut. "If you have any hopes of being useful here, you'll train properly."

She did want to be useful. After all, Fu was after her, and she was supposed to be a Time Patroller and beat the game. And if she died, well, it was all over. Her only hopes of having a normal life would be to get those Super Dragon Balls.

Rhuda swallowed her nervousness. "I'm sorry, sir..."

"Tch! If you have time to say sorry then you have time to train."

"Right." She almost said, 'sorry' again but stopped herself. 

Vegeta eyes softened. He exhaled. "I'm only speaking the truth. You have great potential. Father always...he always said so. Of course, you were his favorite."

"I was?"

"Hn. Don't let it go to your head. That was a lifetime ago." 

"Can I ask you about it?" Rhuda said.

"I suppose." 

"You and I...are we...siblings?"

"Don't be stupid. Your mother was father's pick of the lot. Well, until Paragus came along and butt in." Vegeta began. 

"Para..gus? Is he my father?"

"You--" He swiped his hand down his face, adding, "--Urgh. This damn amnesia is beginning to piss me off. Listen! And listen good!"

"!"

He pointed to her. "You are the daughter of Princess Daikon. Father overthrew her. She hated him, of course. Hn, can't say that I blame her. Father always knew how to make enemies. She slept around with Paragus to make him angry, and that's where you and Broly came in. So no, we aren't anything! In fact--"

Rhuda blinked. It was a lot to process and she wanted to make sure she didn't forget anything.

Vegeta stopped talking. His mouth pulled back and he looked off. "--Never mind. Talking about the past is just pissing me off more."

 They began another round of punching and blocking until Rhudas' arms were gelatin and she was panting for breath. Finally, after she almost fell over in exhaustion he relented and said, "That's enough for today."

"..Ha..ha.."

She quivered and fell forward. Vegeta caught her and threw her onto his shoulder like a sack of feed. "My son has his eye on you." He said, leaving the chamber. "Don't let me down."

"Eh? W-What do you mean?"

"Not counting those two from Universe 6, you are the only full female saiyan left." He explained.

It dawned on her. "Y-you mean--"

"Tch! I'm saying you can rebuild our race!"

Her cheeks burned. Of course she thought of Trunks, of doing 'that' with him, and she stammered out, "I-I-I don't know if I can--T-Trunks m-might not w-want t-that.."

Vegeta chuckled. "Trust me. He wants that."

 

3