16.0
134 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Trunks tossed down shirt after shirt, scowling at the mess he'd left in his bedroom floor. Normally a day at the mall wouldn't be anything to fret over, yet for some reason.... "I'm a mess." He sighed and sank down onto his perfect bed, staring at Gohans' framed picture. "Wish you were here...to give me advice."

A knock came at the door.

"Come in."

It was his mother, Bulma. She poked her blue haired head in and saw her son sulking on the bed. "Hey, Trunks, when you get a min--hmm? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

Trunks looked at his pile of clothes and replied, "I have a date tonight."

"Eh!? No way! Seriously? I mean, of course you have a date--" Bulma covered her mouth as sweat dripped from her forehead. She sighed and went to his bed, sitting next to her son. "...You've got a date, but you're not looking too excited about it. What's up?"

"It's just...fighting I can handle. End of the world? Check. Androids terrorizing the city? Check. " Trunks chuckled at himself and shrugged, "I'm kinda...lost when it comes to girls."

"Aww, son, you have nothing to worry about." Bulma grabbed his hand and squeezed it, adding, "Any woman would be lucky to have you."

Of course she'd say that, Trunks thought with a sigh. So much for advice. Maybe he should ask his father.

Bulma looked at his mess of clothes. "But...I can help you find something to wear. Tell me, who's the lucky lady anyway?"

"Well...it's Rhuda, mother."

She leapt up like a snake crawled down her back and shrieked, "Rhuda?! Vegeta's little student---"

Trunks nodded. "...Yeah....her."

"B-But Trunks, honey, she's wayy wayy older than you--"

"She's a saiyan, mom." Trunks found himself getting defensive. He added, "...Age doesn't matter, really. Besides...she's a special case."

Bulma could see she wasn't going to sway her sons mind. Instead, she planted a hand to her hip and blew out a loud sigh to the ceiling. "I swear. Of all the people you could get with...why her?"

Trunks looked out the window and thought on his answer. Finally he replied, "...Because I find her interesting. She's...different. And I know that we could get along well. You've been after me for years to find someone to marry, to help me when I take over Capsule Corp. I really think she would be good for me."

"Wow. When you put it like that how can I argue?" Bulma smiled and patted Trunks' shoulder. "Okay then son. I'll help you find something nice to wear. We've got to show Rhuda how lucky she truly is!"

***

 

Rhuda blew out a puff of air. "I don't have anything to wear!"

She was sitting on the Time Nest steps, watching Time Patrollers go up and down them laughing and talking. 

Just as Rhuda was about to give up and wear her Time outfit on her first real date, a voice said, "Hey. I haven't saw you here before."

[System: Pan]

It was a midget. Okay, not a midget, but a cute little girl with short dark hair and a red headband holding back her bangs. She wore a half jacket, a tank under it, and altogether so many buckles she rivaled a Final Fantasy character. "I'm Pan." She introduced.

"I'm...Rhuda."

Pan sank down on the steps next to Rhuda and looked her over head to toe, "So...can't help but notice the tail. You're a saiyan, right?"

"Yes."

"Is there a story to go with that?"

"I'm...Broly's twin sister." Rhuda explained.

Pan's dark eyes widened. "For real? You're that big guys--uh, sorry. That's a little rude. Uhm, I'm just a little surprised is all. I didn't think there were any female saiyans other than me and Bra. But uh, it's nice to meet you!" She stuck out her hand cheekily and Rhuda shook it. "Likewise."

"So, what're you doing moping around for?" Pan asked.

"...I...well...ano...I have a date..."

"Oooh~ A date, huh? Who's the lucky feller?"

Pan leaned in and Rhuda swallowed. She hesitantly answered, "Trunks."

"WHAT!"

Birds flew away at Pan's loud scream. Rhuda held her ear, wincing. "...Yeah."

"T-T-Trunks?! THE Trunks?! The one who I thought would die all alone surrounded by like, fifty cats? That one?"

Rhuda nodded. "Mhm. Is that...a problem?"

"Wha? No way! It's about time that wallflower came out of his cave!" Pan slapped her thigh and added, "I can't believe it. How in the world did you get past that chip on his shoulder?"

"Ano...I don't know..." Rhuda blushed. It was becoming clear to her that Trunks having any interest in women was something out of the ordinary.

"Heh. I think I can see how. You're like, super cute. Like a little hamster or something!" Pan nodded to herself. "If I didn't know better I wouldn't even think you were a saiyan. Well, you know how we all are. Heh!"

Rhuda giggled. Pan was cheerful and her upbeat personality put Rhuda at ease. She admitted to Pan, "I'm nervous. I've never been on a date before. E-Especially with someone...like him."

"You've got it bad huh. Well, I can help out with that. C'mon!"

Pan pulled Rhudas' arm and the girl was taken to the Clothing Shop. Pan pushed away Patrollers, shoving Rhuda at the front where the robot spun it's hands and said, "We sell clothing and accessories."

"Get something sexy." Pan told her, "Like...short and low cut. Trust me. He won't know what hit him!"

With Pans suggestion Rhuda used her TP medals and purchased a red dress that showed an uncomfortable amount of cleavage, and high heels in the same fresh blood color. After getting a bracelet and necklace, Rhuda noticed she was running out of TP.

She finished shopping and equipped her new Clothing.

Pan gave her a thumbs up. "Heck yeah! He's gonna flip his wig!"

Rhuda looked down at herself, not seeing much past her pressed up tits and flushed as red as her outfit. "I...feel...o-odd..."

"C'mon! I've gotta tell Bra!"

And Rhuda was drug off to the Time Academy, where Bra stood outside. 

She was beautiful. Long, light blue hair, bright intimidating blue eyes, and a body filled with curves. Like her Father, Bra wore a gray battle armor suit. 

[System: Bra]

At Pan and Rhudas' arrival Bra looked up from her phone. "Pan. Hey. Wait...who's this?"

Pan motioned up and down Rhuda and said, "Trunks' girlfriend!"

Bra dropped her phone to the grass. It cracked in half. "I'm sorry. I thought I heard you say 'this' was my brothers girlfriend. Silly me."

Well that wasn't a great welcoming, Rhuda thought grimly. 

Pan crossed her arms and smirked, saying, "You heard me right. Trunks finally became a man."

"My brother...really...chose this old geezer to date?" Bra asked with disgust.

"Ano...sorry to bother you," Rhuda said. She bowed and turned, feeling foolish. 

After she left Pan scowled at Bra. "You could at least have acted nice."

"Hn. My brother could do much better. She's clearly gold digging."

"You don't even know her! How can you say that?" Pan argued. She poked Bras' chest and added, "This is the first woman he's ever even been interested in, and you're gonna scare her off before they even have their first date!"

Bra scoffed and removed Pans' hand, smacking it away. "I said what I said. Rhuda is as old as my father. It's disgusting if you ask me."

"But she's a saiyan! In case you forgot, full saiyans don't age like we do."

"...Whatever. Figures he likes older women." Bra stuck her nose up in the air, "I give them a week tops. He'll get tired of tending to the elderly."

Pans grew a angry vein on her cheek. She shoved Bra and said, "You're just as grumpy as Vegeta! No wonder Shallot dumped you!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Bra and Pan glared at one another. Sparks flew. Fists were raised. Power levels broke scouters off in the background.

Finally an annoyed Zamasu landed between them. "Enough. If you're going to fight, do it somewhere else. Unless either one of you wish to face me in battle."

Bra and Pan sobered. Fighting an immortal like Zamasu would be foolish, both knew. There was a good reason he'd been brought to watch over the Time Academy. 

They glared at one another and spun away, saying, "Hmp!"

***

Rhuda looked at her reflection in the water of the Bamboo Forest. She lifted her arms, sighing, "Am I really that old?"

She leaned, cupped water and tasted the fresh cold liquid. "...He can't really like me. Bra...is right."

Which left one reason why Trunks even bothered to pretend. He pitied her plight. That made Rhuda a charity case. She could feel her eagerness to see Trunks fading with the setting sun of Conton. 

Finally she got up and dusted dirt from her knees. It was time to go see him.

***

West City Mall was swarming with teenagers. It was the hangout for all of them on the weekends, free from studies. The Mall was four stories high and boasted the most stores for hundreds of miles. There was even an amusement park located at the roof, and one could hear the screams of thrill riders as they looped down and around its' walls.

Trunks had just arrived, tapping down just outside the entrance to wait for Rhuda by it. He checked his watch, checked the sky, and let out a nervous breath.

Rhuda dropped down from a portal made via the transporter in Conton. She landed onto the sidewalk leading up to the large Mall, staring at it nervously. One, two breaths she exhaled before beginning her high heeled walk to its' entrance. 

Bulma pushed Gokus' head down back behind the bush just outside the doorway to the Mall. "Shhh!"

Goku, squished to oblivion hissed up, "H-Hey! You could at least tell me why we're snooping on them!"

"Because, my sons date needs to go perfect!" Bulma replied. "Now be quiet! Here they come!"

 

 

 

5