12 November 2016 – Sunny
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12 November 2016

Saturday

 

Dear diary,

 

I was really looking forward to today. Ao-nee had offered to bring me around Shinjuku today so we could go window shopping! Daddy said that he was busy today, which was a bummer. Still, it was enjoyable that I could go out with somebody today! Ao-nee herself wanted to explore some places in Tokyo before she has to return home. Therefore, today it is just Ao-nee and Umi! We started off the day by taking the metro rail line down to Shinjuku at 9 in the morning. We then walked about the area as we looked at the busy streets. There were also a few parks in the area which had orange kaedes (maple trees). The sights were very refreshing as even though Umi lives in the city, she does not have the chance to go out very often since daddy is busy. This is the first time Umi has come to Shinjuku! Retsu go!

We walked past a few schools and such which were generally empty since it was the weekend. Occasionally, there would be a few sports clubs that hold activities during the weekends. Soon we entered what Ao-nee called to be the commercial district as there were many big shopping malls and fancy tall buildings! Besides that, there were also plenty of small stalls in the commercial districts that sold plenty of things. There were cute clothes, nice accessories, games, and even amazing figurines of anime that I have seen being broadcasted on TV! There were also many cafes that were located in the city area as the waitresses called upon customers from outside (Ao-nee had sparkling eyes for some reason). Anyways, we walked around for a short while before we settled into going into Takashimaya Shinjuku.

This was a big shopping mall like it was REEEEAAAAALLY BIG! There were many stalls selling clothes and everything else. Today, Ao-nee and Umi were mainly coming to test out some clothes. Ao-nee has taken a peek into Umi's closet and said that there was too little cute clothing and began to scold daddy. Daddy felt bad as he nodded in silence. It is okay daddy, Umi knows that you are very busy! Anyways, daddy gave Umi some extra pocket money to try out and get some new cute clothes. Ao-nee then decided to go with Umi to Shinjuku so that we can find some nice clothes. The department store over there had many cute clothing. They look almost too cute for Umi to wear. Ao-nee brought me around as we went and tested out all of the cutest dresses, blouses, and skirts.

When Ao-nee asked which one I liked the most. I said that the pink dress looked the cutest. While the green dress with shoulderless sleeves looked very trendy in my opinion. The price tags for these dresses were really scary and Umi could only barely afford both with daddy's allowance. When I tried them on, Ao-nee had stars shining in her eyes as she said that we must get both of them. Anyways, the rest of the day is the two of us walking around window shopping. We both ate lunch at a maid cafe? (Ao-nee said that she wanted to go into one). So, I ordered omurice while Ao-nee got a chocolate parfait. The details on the omelette was nice with the ketchup writing, but daddy's omurice tasted way better. After a long period of wandering around after that while seeing various attractions, the both of us went home. Umi had lots of fun today.

 

-Umi

P.S. When Umi showed daddy her new dresses, he gave a big thumbs up!

 

 

 

0