End of SY100 – Characters and Terms
1.2k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characters

Sena Rayfield (5 year old)
The protagonist of the story. A reincarnated person from 21st century A.D. earth. His hobby is reading, particularly anything about mecha, and playing with mecha prototyping kit and parts. His goal in this new life is to build his ideal mecha.

Alex Rayfield
Protagonist's father. An UEF government official. Disconcerted why his son seem to be a bit distant to him. Very concerned with his son stagnating social life, knowing how important it is because of his job.

Hinata Rayfield
Protagonist's mother. A typical housewife. Concerned with her son friend count, so trying her best to increase it even if it's still only within single digit.

 


Terms

Solar Angel
Game of previous Earth which world protagonist just reincarnated into. An action game of controlling mecha robot, called MECHA, in a kind of hack and slash style, set in future Earth.

The Little Jupiter
Space colony the protagonist born and lives in. Located at Earth-Moon L5 point.

MECHA
Mechanically Extensible and Configurable Heavy Armor. First introduced as manned war machines with height usually vary around 15-20 meters. Later found many applications in civilian sectors.

mecha
Corruption of words 'mechanical' and/or MECHA. Usually refers to any kind of manned or unmanned robots with humanoid or animal-like form factor.

United Earth Federation (UEF)
Organization that politically claimed to be humanity's unifying entity, similar to previous Earth United Nation. Though it apparently failed with its main goal in the game's setting.

 


Moving things from glossary to here. Since I realize these are not really meant for full world building at all. But to introduce various elements (somewhat) critical up to the recent episodes.

9