End of SY101 – Characters and Terms
928 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characters

Reo
Protagonist first friend. Her cheerfulness is contagious.
Birthday: May-29th-SY95

Asteri
Reo's 2 year younger little sister. Likes to play especially with her sister. Really like sweets.

Jan
A friend of the Rayfield family. He works as an elevator staff.

Gregory Ficcini
St. Raziel Academy's headmaster. Seems like a good white haired old gentleman.

Ashwin Sunitha
A researcher in Institute of Psychic and Anomalous Phenomena. Also teaches at St. Raziel Academy. Supposedly called as mad scientist and pioneering ANGEL MECHA technology in the game setting.

 


Terms

Space Elevator
Very tall structures stretching from Earth to its Geostationary Orbit. With a space elevator, materials can be sent to and from space with minimal cost. They also double as earth spaceports.

Leyford City
Dubbed as most advanced city on earth. Various state-of-the-art technologies are experimented and applied in various parts of the city. Economy is mainly tourism.

St. Raziel Academy for the Gifted
A school supposedly designed for geniuses located in Leyford City. Apparently many important figures come from here. Though it's apparently only an expensive school with non-typical academical system.

Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP)
An alleged perception received from outside of human typical 5 senses.

ESPER or esper
ESP user, humans capable of performing ESP-class abilities, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, telekinesis and others. Is strictly a subset of ANGEL/ANGLER.

Anomalously Generated particLE (ANGLE)
Particles emitted and manipulated by some humans which act as causative agent to various anomalous phenomena.

ANGLE controlleR (ANGLER)
Humans capable of manipulating ANGLE particles.

ANGLE Enhanced Life-form (ANGEL)
More popular term for ANGLER.

Leyford Family
A super wealthy family controlling Leyford City and the country it is in from the shadows. Own the Micronesian space elevator.

ANGEL MECHA
Also called Mechanical Angel, is special type of MECHA that capable of utilizing piloting angel's abilities.

Mannalite
A mysterious crystal that is the core of ANGEL MECHA technology.

10