A Sign of what happened : Part 6
20 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why is the case we beat each other, but I don't care. So, what was the surprise that Oyaji was referring to earlier? "

"I'm glad you asked me Rav chan. Actually, tomorrow all your brothers will be coming home. Of course, they are planning to welcome you back."

"Ahh, I understand. I miss them a lot too. I can't wait to see how far they will progress. "

"You will definitely be surprised by their appearance, even their abilities have grown tremendously. "

"That's a good thing, I'm glad to hear that. I feel a little sad because completely undeveloped self. "

"what Rav chan said, I already know that you are also growing secretly, don't say bad things about yourself, mum doesn't like that. "

So, why am I being scolded when I talk about myself.

"Sorry, it's just that I feel bad if I meet them suddenly. At the very least, I had to give them something to be proud of. "

"Don't worry about it, they know that you are also in a difficult situation, surely they will understand what happened to you. Just please don't say you're weak or something. Because from the start, all your brothers and sisters always make you a benchmark in their development. So, Rav chan doesn't have to feel inferior about that difference. "

"It seems Okaa-sama has guessed my thoughts, there's nothing else I want to say about it. "

"Of course, I can tell that because I'm your mother. So, Rav-chan. Don't rush and do it alone, because you still have family who are always by your side. I beg you, don't leave mother again. "

"Wait a minute Okaa sama, why does it seem like I'm going to do something dangerous. I should be intending to take a long vacation before entering college, I shouldn't be getting involved in anything dangerous again. "

"Can Rav chan promise to me?. "

"We have promised before, why i have to do that again. "

"It turns out that you still remember it, it turns out that you are really Rav chan. I'm pleased to hear it. "

"Even though I've had amnesia and forgot about you, at least I won't forget something I just did a few days ago. "

Suppose I think back because I passed out for three days. When I can go to the bathroom, it's true what Sakuya did to me.

"I understand, I will not ask again. At the very least, what I'm trying to say is that if there's a problem just tell me or anyone in our family, I won't let anyone bother you anymore. "

Okaa sama eyes show hidden anger; I can understand that because I can see her feelings through my red eyes.

"Yes, I will. So, Okaa sama doesn't have to worry anymore. However, I'm more worried about Azalea chan and Weizer, are they okay while I'm gone. "

"Hihihi, what you're worried about isn't the same anymore. They have also grown to want to follow their beloved brother. I think their abilities are strong enough to enter a rank S dungeon alone. "

"Ehhhhh???, really?. it's too awesome. "

"Why do you underestimate your own siblings, aren't they the same as you? Surely they will be sad if they know Rav chan doesn't appreciate their efforts. "

Why Okaa sama even clarifies my mistake.

"It's not that I underestimated them, it's just that I'm still curious how far they've develop. Maybe, this is the right time for them to escape from my protection. "

"I'm not sure about that, it seems that they really hope that you will be a great big brother in their eyes. My gut tells me that. "

It seems, still, this conversation is headed towards me.

"At least I will try to be better. However, there should be someone who has already surpassed me. "

"What do you mean Fazela-chan? "

When I heard that name, I got little goosebumps from remembering Nee sama attitude.

"Yes, at least Fazela Onee-sama must have far surpassed me. At least, I don't have to surpass her in many ways. "

"You don't need to do that, because Fazela chan doesn't care how weak or strong you are, Rav chan should already know about it. "

I get goosebumps again when I talk about it.

"We shouldn't have to talk about it anymore, Nee-sama might come here right now. "

"I understand. You should also prepare a surprise for her, otherwise she might not be satisfied. "

"I'll keep that advice in mind. "

Moments later, we were both struck by the silence.

It seems Okaa sama has run out of conversations with me.

"Okaa sama, actually there is something I want to confirm. "

"Yes, tell me all the things you want to know Rav chan, if I don't know I will try to find out until I find the answer. "

Why is she suddenly excited like this.

"This isn't something difficult, what I want to know is, is Okaa-sama okay?."

"Ehh, you're asking about my condition? "

She didn't seem to have guessed my question.

"Yes, opening the interplanetary dimensional portal itself will take a lot of energy, should Okaa-sama rest first to recover stamina?."

"I'm fine, Rav-chan. You don't have to worry about me. Previously, your father also helped me in connecting it. In this way, the load of power released is reduced. "

" Well if Okaa sama is okay, I think Okaa sama is quiet because a little tired. "

"Of course it's not like that, I'm completely healthy and not tired. But, you seem to have noticed me huh…."

Okaa sama started to give up on what I said earlier.

"Just tell me what happened, Okaa sama should also be honest with the person you asked for an appointment, to be fair. "

"You are really cunning too, actually after this I have to go to the main family's house. Because of that, I'm so worried about having to leave you again. "

"Should be Okaa-sama able to go back and forth by teleportation, why worry about that?."

"I will have quite a busy schedule, I don't think I will be able to accompany you for a few days. "

"Don't worry I'm fine if Okaa-sama leaves, there's still a maid serving me. "

Why am I thinking of continuing what happened before?

"Even your thoughts are the same as your father, you guys are no different. "

"Yes that's correct. "

"Geez, but I've also come to agree with your father when it comes to that. At least, when I'm gone you should contact me immediately if you face a big problem. "

"okay. "

I gave her a thumbs up too.

"You have to do it, don't handle it alone. "

Mother started to come closer to my face.

"Alright, I'll report it if I encounter any difficulties that I can't handle. "

"Good, finally my worries went down 1 percent. "

"So, 99 percent I still can't be trusted?."

"It's not like that, but the remaining 99 percent is that I don't want to leave you, my goodness why do those old people like to keep me busy. This is really annoying. "

Okaa sama started to grumble by herself.

"Okaa sama should finish your business, then you can worry about me. "

"Actually I wanted to take you with me, but Shoichi sama just forbade me because it's not time for you to meet them. Shoichi sama is really annoying. "

Now that I understand the reason behind Okaa sama anger towards Oyaji.

"What Oyaji said is correct, at least I have to get used to the world again and it takes time, isn't Okaa sama as concerned about my safety?. "

"Of course, that is my top priority. "

"Then, just carry out Oyaji's orders so that everything goes well. "

"Even now your way of speaking is much smoother, I understand. However, Rav chan must not get close to other women first, I have to select everyone who has feelings for you. "

"Ehhhh..., how can I know other women. I realized just a few minutes ago you know Okaa sama?."

Her overprotective nature is as severe as Oyaji's.

"It is possible that you will look for loopholes, because you must obey my order. "

When Okaa sama red eyes light up, it means that the decision is inviolable.

"Okay, I'll do it. "

"That's good Rav chan, at least I hope you can be comfortable in this mansion. "

"How can I be bored in a place that I visited for the first time, at least I also want to go around this mansion. To see the situation while enjoying the luxurious facilities that exist."

When else, I can enjoy a day in a place as luxurious as this.

"I have also prepared people who will fulfill all your needs. Whatever you ask for will come right away. "

"Yes, mam. "

Right after I said that Okaa sama smiled at me.

"Okay, even though it's hard for me to leave you at this time, at least I won't worry because you're still here. Then mommy goes first Rav chan."

At the same time, she kissed my right cheek.

"Why does it have to be like this..."

My mother is an unpredictable person.

"Ara, Rav chan who is being shy is so cute. In that case, I'll go first. Bye bye. "

Right after saying that, my mother suddenly disappeared from my sight. It seemed that she had finished teleporting.

Now, I'm the only one left in this wide room.

At least, I have to finish the remaining food, so it doesn't go to waste.

2