A Sign of what happened : Part 7
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was finishing my meal, the door to the dining room was opened again by someone. Four maids started walking towards me.

After bowing to me, one of them started talking to me.

"Excuse me Raven sama, is there something you want?. "

This time, the maid I met was already like a Milf. She is much more mature than Sakuya.

Moreover, some of the maids behind her also looked like her.

"No, I was just trying to finish the leftovers so nothing was wasted. "

"We will prepare the same food for you. "

"No, there's no need. Actually, I'm full. You don't have to do anything. "

"Yes???."

For some reason, they looked confused by my order.

"It's more or less like this, you can clean some of the furniture first, after I finish my food. You can go. "

" yes. "

When they answered simultaneously, it meant what I ordered them was understandable.

As I finished my meal, I kept a close eye on the two of them' appearance.

No doubt, they are very professional in doing this.

Two people were clearing the dining table; the remaining two were standing on either side of me.

It seems they are waiting for another order from me.

Honestly, I'm pretty nervous if they stay quiet like this. However, I don't know what to talk to them about; I'm technically their master, but I understand that I'm the same as them.

Because before, I used to work part-time in several family restaurants or small restaurants. So, I'm used to dealing with customers. However, it suddenly served such a special. In fact, I don't even know what to do.

Unknowingly, I had reached the last spoonful. With this, I have finished the last portion.

Then, I took a napkin to clean my mouth.

After I finished cleaning it, one of the waitresses started to take my plate and cutlery.

When I was about to stand up, one of them asked me something again.

"Raven sama, is there nothing I can do for you?. "

"ehhh, if you ask me about it. Looks like nothing, I've finished eating. Then, I also have no difficulty in dealing with something. "

"You can ask us anything, don't worry about anything. "

When I think about anything, my mind always goes that way. But I can't do that.

"No, I don't want anything. It's best if you do some other work first. If I need anything, I will definitely call you guys right away. "

I tried to smile a little when I said this; it's a bit rude to refuse someone who is giving help.

However, they bowed their heads to me instead.

"Ano, did I do something wrong? "

I don't understand why they do that.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. We just understood about what he meant, then we said goodbye first. If you need anything, please call us all immediately. "

"Yes, I will do it. "

Then, they looked down at me again a second time.

I returned to respond to them with a quite stiff smile; it seemed I had to get used to something like this.

Finally, the four of them left this room. At least this way, I can be alone again.

I purposely waited for a while before leaving this room so that the distance between us was far enough.

After waiting a few minutes, then I walked through the exit.

When I got outside, I again saw the large hallway I had previously passed.

It looks like they've gone quite a distance; this way, I can take a leisurely stroll.

Just a few steps were walking from where I was; I suddenly remembered something.

"Which way did I go before? "

I just remembered that I walked past from the right, but there were two roads leading in different directions from the right.

"This is really a big problem, I just remembered that I'm really bad at remembering directions. "

When I looked for something in my trouser pocket, there was nothing there. It looks like I didn't have my smartphone with me, but if I did find one, it probably wouldn't be too helpful either. No signal here

What can I do, actually I want to go back to my room to go back to sleep, but because I don't know the way. It looks like I'll have to look for clues about the map of this mansion.

I think it's on the 2nd floor. So I thought there would be stairs in the living room in one of the paths I would choose.

"Since I have to choose, I will walk towards the right because usually it is the right path. "

A few moments after I passed the right path, I did not find the stairs that led to the right.

Instead, I found stairs to go down. It seems the choice I made was never right.

Let's just say this is a walk; at least I can ask some of the other maids I meet about the way back to my room.

After I passed the road to get to the bottom, all I could see was a park.

"Looks like I'm really lost. Is this on the first floor."

Maybe I'd better sit down first. Enjoying the time while waiting for someone to pass by who would help me was the best option I could take.

I saw that there was an empty chair. Moreover, its position was not exposed to the sun—a perfect position to relax.

I decided to just spend some time there.

However, I took a few steps to get there. I feel the presence of other people. It seems that someone is secretly following me.

I shouted something towards her presence.

" Who is there ?. "

For a moment, there was no answer from the direction I was looking at. She seemed to feel that her position was not known by me.

I guess I should be clear about what I mean.

"You who are behind that crossroads, there's no point in hiding anymore. "

When I said this, I slightly took a look at the clothes worn by the person I was wary of.

Black and white, I think I've seen it before.

A few moments later, the person I was referring to began to appear to me.

When I saw her appearance, she was wearing a maid outfit. That means this woman must be the one who works here.

"Please forgive my impoliteness, but what are you doing here Raven-sama?."

She bowed to me after saying that.

She was a black-haired woman who had a twintail hairstyle; her gaze could be said to be extremely cold. But she said it in a polite tone.

It looks like I'm overly suspicious; I'd better lower my guard.

"ah.... actually..., how should I put it huh?"

I am quite confused about how to explain it. It's actually quite embarrassing to say to other people.

"Do you need Raven-sama's help?"

She seemed quite surprised by my behavior, but of course, she must have known that I was having a hard time dealing with this because I kept muttering things that didn't matter.

"It can't be helped since I'm really in trouble, so I have to ask you. Actually I wanted to go back to my room, but because I don't know the way so now I'm lost."

I said that with a slight look the other way so I wouldn't feel so embarrassed to tell her my reasons.

"I understand, then please follow me."

She just said it.

"uh..."

I was a bit surprised; if it was Sakuya, maybe she would really mock me. But, this woman doesn't feel weird about my reasoning at all.

"What's wrong with my answer Raven sama?. "

Instead, she looked confused by the response I gave her.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. It's just, I'm a little surprised that you didn't ask me why I got lost. "

"I just feel that it's your first time here, so it's very possible that it happened to you. "

The answer also makes a lot of sense, but wait a minute. If she finds out that it's my first time here, it means that all the workers here know it too. So, I don't have to worry about explaining things related to that. This is an advantage for me.

"Yes, what you said is correct. I feel relieved after hearing your answer. "

"yes..."

After saying that, she turned her face.

"Please follow me. "

"Yes. "

Then, I followed her from behind.

Because before, I was too worried about that embarrassing thing. I didn't really pay much attention to the maid's appearance apart from her appearance for overthinking about it.

Without realizing it, I began to pay attention to her size from behind; you could say she is the Real Onee san of my dreams even though her twintail hairstyle is a bit childish, so it doesn't look like a real Onee san. But overall, she really had reached the point of being called Onee san. Maybe she's the same age as me.

If I was in my mindset that I didn't remember anything about my homeland, maybe now I could fall in love with her. But now, I'm a bit different in how I react to things, so I will always try to hold back because it is not a good thing to harass and show a lust that should be hidden.

This time, I will not try to repeat the same mistake. At least, I should know how to get back to my room.

So, I tried to memorize the path. Since we just kept walking up the stairs, it means we'll be there soon.

This maid is a little different from Sakuya; she prefers to be quiet rather than talk to me a lot. Then, she didn't offer anything to me either. Silence like this really comforts me.

However, I felt a little strange. Because of the size of this mansion. But, why can't I see another maid working here? Is it possible that this place does have a few workers?

"This is just my mind, or is there only a few servants in this house?"

I asked her so it wouldn't be too quiet. As if responding to my words, her Ahoge moved left and right rapidly. I'm a bit familiar with this; she's a bit like one of my kouhai.

"Actually, there are quite a number of servants who work here. In total, the number can be up to 100 people, all of that doesn't even include the security guards. However, Mr. Shoichi ordered us all to take 1 month off so that we could be with our families. That's what causes this mansion to seem lonely to you."

"Hoh, I understand a little. So, why are you still here, and not go back to your house and take the leave that my father gave you?."

When I asked her, her Ahoge movement was much faster than before. Apparently, she was indeed happy when I asked her this.

"Actually I don't really like being at home, there is no freedom that I want. Every time I come home, there are always nobles who always ask me out, some even try to propose to me directly. This is really annoying. Because I have to rejecting them subtly continuously."

It seems she does have her problems, but I think it's natural. Her skin looks very white and smooth; I feel that she often does treatment, her face is also beautiful, then; if you look at the curves of her clothes, it can be ascertained that her body is also good. She's like a dream girl from royalty chasing after a beautiful wife; I don't blame lust for chasing her. But it's up to her; whatever choice she makes is her right. Most importantly, our relationship wasn't too bad.

"I understand a little about the reason you are here, because you are indeed beautiful in my opinion. Even so, why did you previously eliminate your presence when we met earlier? I thought you were a bad person."

This time, her Ahoge movement is getting faster; what is she actually doing. What talking about things like this is really fun to do.

"Please forgive me Raven sama, actually I just want to make sure you are really Raven sama or not. It's been 10 years I haven't seen you again, so I'm a bit surprised by your growth."

It seemed that she was saying that honestly. I didn't feel any lies at all.

"If that's the case, I have nothing more to say. "

"Thank you for your understanding Raven sama. "

A few minutes later, we arrived in front of my room.

"Raven sama, we have arrived to your room. "

"Yes, the door is the same. "

I started to open the door and made sure it was the place. After seeing the situation inside, I became more and more convinced that this was the place; at least, I had to approach the Onee san to say thank you for bringing me here.

"Thank you for taking me, may I know your name?"

I tried to be as polite as possible to her.

But, when I said that to her. She just bowed her head to me. Moreover, her Ahoge movement is also as fast as before

The position of her two hands instead covered her chest as if she felt pain there.

Of course, this made me worry about her situation.

I immediately approached her when I saw her face looked so red. She seemed to have a fever, so I touched her forehead with my right hand to see if she really had a fever or not.

But, when I feel the temperature, it's normal. There wasn't anything strange when I did that.

As if overwhelmed with longing for so long, she started muttering something.

"Raven-sama, I..."

In no time, she caught me with a hug from the front.

Being shocked by something like this, I lost my balance so that my body was pushed back by his sudden movement.

Until she was able to drop me on my bed.

Because the position is now above my body, for some reason, I feel a little uncomfortable.

After that, it seemed that she wanted to try to tell me something. I kept waiting for her to say it.

There was only one sentence she said to me.

"Raven sama and I beg you, please don't leave me again."

"Ehh? "

2