Karen Kreuztal : Part 1
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if starting to understand the situation that happened.

Then, I started to think about the situation, now I'm in bed with a beautiful woman, with my position below and her on top of me.

If anyone else saw this, perhaps they would have completely misunderstood. The good thing is, at least I won't be considered a raper.

But isn't the position reversed? I should be at the top, and I should be the one to dominate. However, why did the opposite happen

"Raven sama…, I beg you…."

She keeps asking something that makes me a little confused,

I began to respond to her actions; it seemed she really misunderstood.

"Well, okay, I won't leave you again. So now can you let me go. If anyone else saw this, it would be quite a troublesome misunderstanding for both of us. "

When I said this, she was silent, but her eyes were always fixed on mine.

It was as if she was like a beast catching its prey, but that gaze did not contain any hostility. However, it shows a sense of loneliness.

At least that's what I can feel; the cold gaze begins to turn warm by itself.

The two of us continued to be in silence as we stared at each other.

Moments later, she seemed to come to her senses from her actions all along.

"No, I will never let you go again Raven sama. I don't want to lose you again. "

She confirmed her words as if she didn't want to leave me.

However, what is the purpose of doing this? If she intends to make me go a little wild, I won't be able to hold myself back if time and conditions are favorable.

Next, I tried to calm her down; at least, this would be the last try.

"Right, I won't t-……."

Before I could finish my sentence, there was a hot sensation that touched my mouth.

When I realized it, she kissed me.

I was silent because she completely controlled me. Apparently, she had some experience in doing this. It felt so soft even though she did it so forcefully,

To do this so early, what a bastard I am. Originally I did it with Sakuya now; I have to do this with her.

After enjoying our time together, the intensity of her attacks began to decrease.

"Looks like now you can shut up Raven sama stay like that and let me do it. You just have to enjoy it. "

Then, I began to realize what she meant.

Then, she untied the straps of her upper garment. At the same time, she kissed me again. I just kept silent while continuing to watch her action.

"Good, you just need to be quiet leave everything to me. "

This time, she said it in a seductive tone, her left hand constantly touching my cheek to ensure I didn't move away from her. Meanwhile, her right hand continues to strip itself of clothes. Until only Stays remained attached to her body. I just found out; it's a lot easier to take off their clothes if they're lusting themselves. Apparently, I still have a lot to learn.

"Looks like it's a bit difficult to let go with one hand, please wait a moment Raven sama. "

With a few tugs, she was able to remove all of her upper clothes. An object that was initially held back by the pressure of the tight clothing begins to free itself.

This time, I could clearly see the breast hanging in front of her; it was big. Moreover, the size, my eyes were really fooled; at first, I thought it was only a D cup, but it turned out to be far from what I expected; this is equivalent to a J cup. I'm really happy about this situation.

However, there was a strange situation here. Suddenly the maid looked embarrassed and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Why does your response look normal...."

"No, I am very happy with what you did to me. I really like beautiful women. "

Seeing her half-naked, that matter started to awaken The Last Destroyer.

"But, why is your response so flat. "

So why is she blaming me?

"I'm just enjoying the scenery in front of me, seeing it move here and there makes me mesmerized by your breasts. "

In this case, I can't openly say that I wanted to rape her; why was I given this kind of trial on the first day my memory returned.

"What's true, what do you feel about me?. "

For a moment, she looked at me with a suspicious face.

"Don't make me say it, I'm just trying to hold myself back. "

Finally, I had a chance to turn my gaze in another direction. I hope the charm wears off for a while.

"Why did you turn away, please don't do that. "

The maid's hands again forced my head to look at her body.

"Ahhh, okay, I won't hold back anymore. Because you forced me. "

When I said that, the maid was a little surprised.

Then, I pressed my face against J cup-sized breasts. I played with her nipples the way I usually do.

She sighed quite loudly; apparently, she was surprised that I could do this.

After all, which man can stand being seduced by one of her ideal types, blame her for allowing me to do that.

"Kya... Raven sama..., please slow down. "

"I think I have to do justice. "

Then, I held her left hand, which was still squirming from my previous actions, then I pointed it at My Last Destroyer.

Then, I peeked slightly at her face from below.

When I saw her, she seemed surprised by what I had done.

I only heard a few words after that.

"You.... it turns out....,"

This time, I saw her perverted face. Apparently, the two of us are really no different; from its looks, we don't really care. However, if we are already on the bed of lust that has been held down, it is released blindly.

Then, I refocused on doing my main goal. It was time to play with her breasts; I sucked her nipples slowly.

He seemed to moan with pleasure because of my actions; she grabbed my collar hard several times.

However, I didn't just stop. At least I have to do my job well.

I put three fingers of my left hand into her mouth forcibly; then, I sucked the nipple of her left breast with my mouth while my right hand played the nipple of his right breast.

All the stimulation I gave her would definitely have a tremendous impact on her consciousness; her body was really squirming with pleasure, her voice faltering as I kept forcing my finger to go down her throat.

Without needing to look at her face, I already knew what kind of expression she had. I continued to do this for a few minutes; at least one resistance she did: she moved her tongue against my finger as if to indicate that she wanted to ask for something louder.

If that's the case, then I'll have to satisfy her, even if it's just a little.

Then I pulled my head which had been enjoying her right breast; then I stopped the movement of my right hand.

Suddenly, her right hand moved. Then, she pulled my head back to rest on her breasts. Even in this position, she still forced me to knock her down. Her lust is indeed huge.

If so, I'll destroy her all. On the other hand, I realized that she would use her left hand to force my right to do the same.

In just a few moments, I dodged the catch of her left hand so that my right hand could be freed.

However, she is not stupid. When she failed to do so, her left hand pushed my head even more tightly against it.

Even though she kept choking with the movement of my left hand, her control over her was indeed powerful. There was only one thing that could keep her awake like this.

However, now is the time to end it. My right hand started to move on her lower body as I felt her thigh. Her body squirmed again; damn, she made me even more lust.

At the same time, my hand immediately forced my way into her underwear.

I also noticed it turns out he was very wet from the start. Even when I ran my five fingers all over her crotch area, everything was covered in semen.

Oh, I see. I'm starting to understand. Without waiting anymore, I forcefully pulled her panties so I could reach her pussy.

I rub a little one of my fingers to provide stimulation to her. It started to react, the pressure exerted by her hand began to lessen.

At this time, I will show my fangs. I use my index finger to gently rub her clit, because I can't see her. All I could do was feel the sensation of the area throbbing.

She sighed again very loudly; if I didn't put my finger in her mouth, her voice would definitely sound very loud. Due to this, the sound of her moaning felt a little softer. A lot of semen continued to flow in her vaginal opening; I began to slightly pull my finger inside her mouth.

It seemed that she noticed it, so her body could relax a little. However, all I did was an act of fooling. At times like this, the greatest effect of a stimulus can be done.

Simultaneously I inserted my three left fingers deeper; then, I used my index finger to penetrate into her vagina.

Because of my actions, her body shook violently again. Her voice is also almost unbearable; luckily, I still had time to insert the fingers of my left hand.

There's a lot of semen coming out, but it looks like it's still lacking. I added my middle finger to the second thrust to make it even more enjoyable.

When I did, I realized it. Her vaginal opening still feels very narrow, lest she is still a virgin. It seems that I have obtained another priceless treasure for now.

When I tried to move my finger a lot faster, it seemed that she had reached her limit. My head was pressed tighter against her body; then, I heard her long sigh again. Because of that, I spontaneously pulled all the fingers of my right hand out.

There's a lot of semen coming out of it. Then, she let go of my grip. For now, her guard was really weak because she had just been squirt quite a lot.

2