Karen Kreuztal : Part 2
31 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She looked resigned when I did that; then, she raised her hands as if signaling for me to enjoy her body.

I just smiled a little when I saw her condition like this.

Then, I immediately hit back by giving her a quick kiss.

This time, she seemed to be enjoying it. My hands continued to feel all sensitive areas of her body; on the other hand, my mouth did not allow her to utter a word; I kept kissing her until she couldn't do anything.

I continued to do that for a while until finally, her body shook violently again because her left hand was playing with her clit.

This time, I gave her a soft whisper.

"Before you was shy, now you want to i make you happy. "

Her face looks even redder when I say that right on her earlobe.

However, my sentence was only returned by a forced kiss by her. In this way, she seemed even more aggressive.

I also did not waste this opportunity as much as possible; I broke his spirit with my aggressiveness.

Now I'm the one above her to lead.

I put my two fingers back into her pussy; the inside just keeps throbbing; it seems she knows how to do that.

This time, she broke the kiss. She just said something that made me even more impatient.

"Raven-sama..., please fuck me..."

Damn it, why did she say that with such a horny face.

At times like this, I even realized there was a gap to be able to win our lust match.

As I continued to run my finger inside her pussy, I heard her moaning again. Her voice is really nice to hear.

But, it's time for me to end it.

A few moments later, I pulled my two fingers out and slightly away from her body.

She looked surprised when I did that, but when she noticed that I was smiling at her. Her face looked resigned; I finally managed to calm her down.

"Are you calm now? "

I also tried to talk her up while my lust did not control my mind.

However, she instead covered her face with both hands. She looked really embarrassed when I asked that.

"Areee…, did I say the wrong thing. "

She should have covered her breasts and vagina instead of her face. She really is a weird girl.

After that, I instead heard a sentence I hadn't heard in a long time,

"You are evil, why do you even stop in the middle of the road like this. Even after conquering me like this. "

She was right to say things that would trigger misunderstandings.

If seen from any side, she was the one who teased me at first. However, the end result was that she was almost naked while I was still fully clothed; everyone would think I raped her if anyone saw our current state.

"You started it yourself, I was just trying to stop you with the fastest method I know, although in the end I got a little wild in doing it. "

What can I do? Her body is so beautiful; I want to stain her. Moreover, she is still a virgin; it is a pleasure in itself.

"I've mustered the will to do that with you, but in the end it's Raven sama who controls all the things I love. at least Rave saman should be held accountable. Make sure I become your wife. "

This time she said it confidently, even though I could tell that her vagina was still oozing semen.

"Even if you say that, are you still enjoying my previous actions. "

When I asked her that, she didn't try to cover her face again.

However, she instead looked at me with a horny look like before.

"What can I do, I myself am completely naked. Then, your eyes just keep looking at my body. Somehow, I really enjoy this. So that, keeps getting me squirt. "

OK, now I understand. It seemed that she was indeed an extraordinarily perverted maid. There's no point in asking about it any further.

"Yes, it was obvious from the start. Your gaze really shows that you really want it. "

Then, she shouted at me.

"Then why did you stop? This is only half way, I really want to continue it again. "

What the hell? What was she really thinking? Even though technically, I'm already compatible with her, but I still don't know her myself. That's what makes me still reluctant to do that to her.

"Actually, my goal was to thank you for the help you gave me. But, why did it end like this? Better, if you want to do that. You have to tell me your name first. "

For a while, she was silent for a moment as she thought about a few things. Apparently, she was planning another idea again.

"I guess I forgot to introduce myself to you. But, can you wait for that, let's go back do it Raven sama. "

Damn, she really knows how to bring my lust back, but I can't just do it. It could be terrible if I lose control again in enjoying her body.

"No, I will not continue without a serious relationship. Even so, now was not the time to do so. "

Out of nowhere, I gained confidence in that. I was amazed at myself.

"ehhhh, Raven sama.... come on, this time let me do it. You just shut up and enjoy it. "

"Even if you say that to lure me to enjoy your body again, I won't because I don't know your name. "

"So, if you know my name. You will make me your wife?."

Where did she get that thought from? But I realized that she intended to use this excuse because I had done that to her.

"How can I make you my wife even when I don't know anything about you, you better start thinking of a good reason to persuade me. "

I answered politely.

"Ehhh...."

"At least answer that first, then you can ask me something. "

"Is it true that Raven sama? "

She said that with sparkling eyes.

"As long as it doesn't lead to that deep relationship, I can give you what you want. "

At least, I should know her true intentions, because basically, women have two faces that are shown to someone she just met.

"But, why do I only ask for such an easy thing. I don't ask for anything else. "

She woke up while saying it firmly in front of my eyes.

"I won't, until I get to that step. We have to get to know each other. If we really match, love will grow after that, then we can get married. Everything must be done step by step. "

When I said that, I was reminded of what she taught me.

Naa chan really understands what I should do in the future, whether she predicts something like this will happen again.

"I see, if that's what you want Raven sama to be, I'll try to do it to the best of my ability. Please forgive my delay in introducing myself to you, my name is Karen Kreuztal. I am a maid who is an apprentice in the mansion where you live Raven-sama. "

She also stood up and gave a graceful greeting, even though it was the first time I'd seen a maid do that almost completely naked. I've never seen in any visual novel or incident related to this; it's bad that The Last Destroyer is starting to tense up again.

However, I continue to focus on the two breasts that move freely without a burden.

"Raven-sama?……"

I just woke up from my daydream when this maid named Karen Kreuztal said that.

"Ahhh, yeah... I'm sorry. You are truly stunning. "

I almost drooled when I said that; I really wanted to make her moan again.

"Mouu..., please don't tease me. Said you didn't want to do it again. "

Her shy face only adds to her attractiveness.

Moreover, there is something that keeps me thinking, why is she pressing her thighs so tightly like she is holding something back.

When I looked at it, that's right. The view I saw was extraordinary.

"Raven sama, please don't look at my embarrassing state. I could barely hold it in. "

However, I didn't turn away one bit as my instincts told me that this would be a very worthwhile experience.

"No, please don't look at my pussy too much.. ahhh..ahhh."

Surprisingly, she instead used her right hand to rub against her very thin pubic hair.

I drank my saliva again as I watched her actions carefully.

In fact, she's doing things that seem more erotic to my eyes. Her right-hand goes down to her crotch area; then, she plays her own clit in front of me.

At the same time, she put two fingers of her left hand into her own mouth. It seemed that she really enjoyed the sensation I did earlier.

This is crazy; how could she be so reckless doing this fun thing in front of me.

When I looked where her eyes were looking, it seemed that her horny gaze was shown to My Last Destroyer, who had been standing tall for a long time; it was only natural that she could masturbate in front of me.

While occasionally biting the finger of her own left hand, it's like a hard code to me. With this, I can't hold myself back anymore.

I got up from my bed and ran to where she was standing.

At the same time, I lifted her ass with my right hand so I could carry her so we that switch positions.

Upon noticing my actions, Karen Kreuztal looked pleased. Then, I whispered something right in her ear.

"Don't stop, just do what you want. "

Then, I moved to a fairly empty area in this room. I just glanced at the empty area of the wall. Seems like the right place.

2