Those who want it : Part 1
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He seemed to be very worried about his sister.

"You don't have to worry, Wilhelmina Ojou condition is just as fine. although she had not slept for 1 day, but she always said her condition was fine. Instead, I'm worried about your current state. At least please rest. "

"I'm sure she will say that, the choices we take are not much different. At the very least, order her to sleep if he continues to insist on working. "

"All right, Crown Prince. "

"To answer your question, it would be much easier to put it this way, if I quit in the middle of this heaping work, then who will replace me. It's better if I finish everything right now instead of piling up more work. "

Still, he kept trying to keep pushing himself.

"At least, taking a break for a while will not be too disruptive to your work. Regarding that, I remembered something, it seems that the prime minister has returned to duty. He would be at the palace in a few moments. "

The servant tried to give good news to the crown prince.

"Although I have guaranteed that there will be no problems while he is on leave, but what happens is that I messed up a little. I have to apologize to Shoichi san after this. "

For some reason, his mentality began to fall by itself.

"I think we Shoichi sama will not scold you because he also knows one's limits, but that's not what I mean. Shoichi-sama is back on duty with the long-lost successor of the Romanova family. It seems that his arrival here will reduce the workload of the imperial family. "

Still, hearing this news made him weak again.

"I see, I hope that will happen. Although, I've never met him before, but I guess just adding one person doesn't really change things. If we want to change that, the entire Romanova family should also help instead of sending one extra person."

"I also expected that, but we ourselves already know that they are not interested in it. At least with the arrival of just one of them could frighten our enemies, the name of the Romanova aristocracy is already associated with the main pillar of our strength. At least with the arrival of the successor that your parents have been waiting for, we can expect more from him. "

For some reason, the maid looked very happy when she talked about this.

"Ah, a noble huh. I think they all look the same to my eyes, just looking for money, power, and sheer arrogance to show off to people who are far below them. I may never get along with the nobles who always lick their own spit. "

"At least you can trust Shoichi sama family, you should still remember when his wife Cleopatra sama arrived. She can destroy a large army combined 2 major countries alone. Aren't they too great? "

"Yeah, I still remember it clearly. Even so, the resulting impact was also too strong. We are indeed more feared by other countries, but that will only make more enemies come to us. Even Fredella Nee san is still mobilizing the border troops to prevent another invasion from happening, but instead the great nobles are trying to divide our forces. The thing I'm afraid of if there's another invasion. Our fear won't be able to hold it in time. "

The prince's mind had looked far into the future. Depending on someone is a bad thing. Even so, that was the only option they had.

"They always do what they want, but we shouldn't do anything that will provoke them further, the thing we can do is see and stop a problem, for now you should rest first. "

" you're right. "

Right after saying that, he sat down on one of the sofas in his room.

"I will prepare lunch for you, because it seems you still haven't eaten. "

"Yeah, then don't be too formal with me. Because there's no one around here. "

"Okay, Raymond sama."

"then...."

I saw him slowly closing his eyes; it seemed that he had already reached his limit.

In the end, he fell asleep on the sofa from thinking too much.

"I will be back Raymond Reichenhall sama. "

The maid said that in a low tone.

That's right; he was the First Prince and Crown Prince of the Heavenly Empire, Raymond Reichenhall.

***

Time passed, slowly, I began to open my eyes. Right now, I'm still lying on my bed.

It looks like I fell asleep for a while; I shouldn't be lazing around like this for too long.

Then, I got up from my bed to look for something. When I looked around me, I didn't see what I was looking for.

"Where the clothes I wore before. "

Previously Sakuya said that she had changed my clothes, she shouldn't hurry to wash them because there are some important things of mine there.

Then, I walked into one of the cupboards in this room. Just moving from the bed is far enough away; I'm still not used to having a room this large.

When I opened the thing that looked like a wardrobe, I saw a lot of nice clothes lying there.

"Wow, it must be expensive. I'd rather not wear it. "

At least, I should try to look for it as carefully as possible. While I was doing that, I still didn't see where my previous clothes were. That means it's not stored here.

After I closed the wardrobe, I looked back at the small shelf beside my bed.

I think maybe the clothes are there; at least my gut feeling says something like that.

After I opened the drawer of the small place, I found it.

Even have it was neatly folded like this, it seems that Sakuya did a good job. "

It looks like she deliberately put it here so that I don't have trouble finding it, then I take out all my clothes there.

Both my t-shirt, training pants and underwear were also there. It looks like they haven't been washed yet. I'm still quite lucky.

"Now, it's time to find the thing that is important to me. "

When I reached into my trouser pocket, I finally found what I was looking for. My right hand immediately took one smartphone and one IEM that I usually use every day.

When I saw the presentation of the battery, it turned out that there was still 50% left.

"Maybe the cause is because my smartphone is still looking for a signal, of course it won't be found. "

After changing the settings to airplane mode, I checked the data in it again, no notification. At least the clock is still running because I didn't set it the same as the sim card.

I looked at the time on my cellphone, and it was 5:45 PM. when I saw the situation from behind the window, it seemed like it was getting late. The time difference is not that big.

I think it will soon be time for me to enjoy dinner. I'm a little curious about what kind of food is provided after this.

I should at least get ready to go to the dining room. At least, I'm sure this time I won't get lost to get there.

After putting all my clothes back in their original place, I pocketed my two favorite electronics. Then, I rearranged the blanket and bed sheet to make it neat again.

"Yosh, finally it looks neat. At least, I'll bring snacks if I have free time to relax again. Now, it's time to do something else. "

For a moment, when I finished making my bed, I was reminded of the previous incident.

In fact, I can still smell Karen a little when she's asleep there. She was beautiful when she asked me to do that. It seems the previous incident was really quite hard for me to forget. Moreover, there are still some parts that are still not dry. Did she drink a lot of water before?

Even though I used to have several girlfriends, but to do such a perverted thing. It feels too fast for me. Even after I do that with them, there will be some things that feel awkward because we have seen ourselves as we are when we are in bed; I am not a saint because where I live, it is quite easy to do that as long as our relationship is consensual.

Because that I've had enough sleep, my body feels much lighter. Is it just me, or is there something else I feel?

It's a little weird; I remember the last time I exercised about half a year ago; that's when I was in 3rd grade of high school; a few months passed because I was studying hard to take the university entrance exam. At least, my hard work paid off because I managed to get into a private university. I couldn't get into a state university because their passing grade was high enough for my stupid self to follow.

Rather than think about it for a long time, better, I confirmed a few things first.

I also ran back and forth from this room; this spacious room made me able to do it. My running speed feels a bit much faster, even when I do some basic punch. It feels so much faster than usual.

My movements shouldn't be too agile, but now I can even move faster than the last time I exercised. Then I do sit-ups, push-ups, and others several times. When I do it, my movements can be much faster than when I did that hell training; Naa chan really knows how to torture someone. Then, the thing that was really strange to me was that I didn't get tired at all while doing it; in fact, I didn't feel like my stamina was drained at all when warming up like this.

At times like this, I should try something like the manga I last read.

I began to close my eyes to get the perfect picture of what I wanted, then I imagined a pair of black flame wings on my back, but for a moment, nothing changed.

"It seems impossible huh, it seems I really have to train myself to use the power I have, because I don't see anything happening like what happened in the past, therefore I consider all powers passed down from Isekai's parents a myth. "

2