Those who want it : Part 5
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then what I'm trying to say is that I didn't get splashed so you don't have to worry, I'm just glad that you did. "

"Uh, you're not splashed?. "

This time, Sakuya showed her face to me. Even so, her eyes looked teary, as if she was about to cry from embarrassment.

"Don't worry, you're not embarrassing. Instead I feel that this is your hallmark. "

Of course, I can't say that Sakuya has been included in my favorite girl; I really hope to meet a girl like this before.

"So, you don't feel disgusted and uncomfortable with me?."

"Not at all, I just want to see you when you do that. "

For some reason, I was able to remain calm when Sakuya was cornered like this.

"You must be lying, please don't pity me Raven sama. Because I really…."

However, as proof of my words. It was my turn to move to catch Sakuya's hand; then, I pointed it towards my My Last Destroyer.

"Does this still not make you understand? "

For a while, Sakuya continued to touch my little brother.

"What does this mean, you really don't feel disgusted with me? "

"I told you before, I don't feel that way. The thought of you doing that in front of me already makes me like this, especially if you actually did it. So please don't blame yourself. "

"If that's the case, then I feel sorry for you. For suspecting your words…."

"No problem, I'm used to it. "

"but...."

"Never mind, your skirt is already soaking wet like this. Do you want me to continue it again? "

When I said that, I looked back at Sakuya's embarrassed face.

"No, please don't do it here. "

She again tried to cover her face with her hands, but I stopped her before she did.

"I caught you. Now can you look at me? "

"Raven same, but why?. "

"Why do you even ask, I should be the one who wants to know your explanation. I have forgiven you, so why are you still acting like this. "

I kept staring intently into her eyes; Naa chan is usually very happy when I treat her like this. The same should be true for Sakuya.

"But, I'm still embarrassed to look at you. "

"I don't care about your shyness, from now on you have to forget about it. I want to look back on the courage that Sakuya showed before, do you still not want to show me again? "

This time, I brought my face closer to hers.

Because of my actions, Sakuya's face looks even redder. If I keep doing it, usually, one of the parties will feel embarrassed first.

However, I got the attack I had been waiting for; this time, Sakuya moved first to kiss me back.

She looks fiercely continues to caress my lips; the shame I saw from her has disappeared. I let her continue to do what she wanted.

She even started to dare to hug me. That's a good thing; seeing her as she is is what I wanted.

After doing so until she was satisfied, Sakuya started to let go of me.

She showed a face full of pleasure while continuing to play with her tongue to lick her own lips.

"This is the Sakuya I know, from now on you can do this if it's just the two of us. "

"Raven, not Raven sama. Please forgive me for doubting you. From now on, I will obey your orders. "

She said that while embracing my right arm to attach to her breasts.

"You dare to seduce me now huh?."

"Does Raven not like it?, hihihi. "

"No, I'm happy about that. I'm starting to remember your scent very well. "

"I just found out that someone's scent can be felt, but if you want to sniff it longer. Let's do it somewhere else. "

"I told you, do that later. Have you forgotten why I called you here? "

"It's bad, but I want to do it now. Because I'm already wet. "

Where has the shame gone before?

"Kora, be serious a little. "

"Hihihi, I'm sorry. Of course I haven't forgotten that, it's just that I still want to spend a little time alone with you. "

Why did she say that? I didn't want to rush away from her side.

"If so, I guess I can't resist. "

"Ara, do you also not want to part with me?. "

"Of course, I will take advantage of the opportunity to be alone with beautiful women as well as possible, especially if I meet a woman who is my type, even I also want to bring a beautiful woman like you to take home. "

For a while, Sakuya looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Oh, I see. "

"Sakuya? "

Did I offend her again?

"I didn't think I was your type of woman, I almost couldn't believe it. "

"Why are you even being humble like that, I'll tell you all your advantages. You are beautiful, your eyes are also very beautiful, then your breast size is also big, maybe in a few years you can catch up to Okaa sama size. Your ass is also very plump, I want to touch it again, then your highest value is that you dare to do that to me. "

When I saw Sakuya, her face turned red again.

"ehhhh, you already know it that far? "

"Don't underestimate the abilities of a former virgin like me, at least I have some experience with experienced women. Even though in the end, I was always defeated by them because I was so inexperienced at the time. "

I don't know why when I remember that. I'm getting depressed because it's quite difficult to dominate them without the right momentum.

"Well, I will not ask further because my body has felt it itself. "

Sakuya looked the other way while saying that.

"Thanks for understanding, but that's all in the past. So, I just need to look at Sakuya who is in front of me right now. "

She covered her face again after I said that.

It seems I went a little too far in teasing her. I'd better stop it.

"Saku..."

Suddenly, Sakuya kissed me again before I could finish my sentence.

It was just a short kiss, but when she did, her eyes fell on me.

"This is my thanks for telling the truth to me. "

However, I still saw that her face was still slightly red. She's really cute.

"I'll tell you that whenever you want, so can I get an extra kiss if I do? "

"Mou, please don't say that again. Moreover, if there are people. I could die of shame. "

Seeing her sullen face again is what I wanted.

"Okay, I won't do that. "

"No, you still have to do it. However, please say that when you want me. "

The damage I took was huge; why would she say something like that to me.

"Yes, I will. "

Trying to maintain composure at a time like this was difficult.

"thanks Raven, not Raven sama. "

"Sakuya...."

When I looked at her with a displeased look, she laughed because of my actions.

"Okay, I just wanted to see your angry face because I find it strange that you can still maintain your composure at a time like this. Thank you so much Raven. "

"with pleasure. "

"But, Raven I have something to ask. If you get lost easily like this, have you rested? "

"About that, I've slept before. The reason I was able to return to my room was because I met a maid named Karen Kreuztal. "

"So you have met her?, then I will not ask again. "

Eh, could it be that she already knew about it?

"Yes, more or less so. Is there something wrong ?."

"No problem, actually the reason I wanted to see you was because I wanted to introduce Karen to you, because you've already met her. So, I don't have to do that. "

"Heh, I see, I just happened to meet her. "

Luckily she didn't know.

"There is something I want to ask, why does yout face look so pale Raven?."

"Uh, pale. I guess you just saw it wrong. "

"Even you are starting to sweat. Has Karen done anything to you? "

Why did she even ask that? It should be the reverse question. What did I do to Karen.

"No, she's just working as usual. Nothing unusual. "

"Luckily, I think she's overreacting again. "

"You know about her real attitude? "

"I'm even confused myself, has Karen still not said that to you?. "

I think she spoke a little. However, she was very perverted in bed; her attitude really made me happy.

"She only said about the condition of the servants in this place, at that time I asked her. "

"Oh my gosh, she's really annoying. Always acting on her own, I'll scold her later. "

"You don't have to do that, because Karen herself has done nothing harm to me. "

"You are too good to her, later she will be spoiled for you. Even so, moments before I noticed her acting strangely. It's not usually like she'd be like that. "

"What's her strange behavior, does she always choose not to talk much? "

I guess that's the weird part of her.

"Karen always behaves like that when she talks to other people she doesn't know, but for me and the maid here, we already know her character. I feel like she's been acting weird, because she's always smiling in all directions. Is there anything good she just got. "

I think I already understand Karen's strange behavior; I think she really likes it when I treat her like that.

"It seems she has received a gift from her family or maybe she is feeling good, there are many things that can make someone happy without us ever realizing it. "

Yosh, luckily I was able to think of wise words like this in no time. Good job, my brain.

"I think so, but as far as I know there are very few things that make her happy. Later, I will ask her about it. "

Ehhh, why did it turn out like this?

"If she doesn't want to talk, then it's best not to ask. Because she might be mad at you. "

"Don't worry about me Raven, I just need to get Karen to admit it. That way, I don't have to be curious about anything anymore. "

This time, I again saw the evil gaze that Sakuya showed. Was she really an expert at making someone confess.

"Yes, cheer up. "

I better not say it any further because Sakuya was smart enough to know a person's nature.

"Ah, so I remember. Previously Karen told me that she was going back to your room, did she do something at that time?. "

2