Those who want it : Part 6
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"uhh ????...."

If this continues, I might get caught.

"So, you didn't notice Raven?. it turned out to be true. "

"right about what?. "

Has my lie been exposed?

"About you sleeping that time, said Karen, as she was about to clean your room. She saw you sleeping. So, she did it secretly. "

"Aahhhh,,, yes yes yes ... that's right. At that time, I was sleeping hahaha. So, I don't know. "

If Karen did that, then it's clear why I didn't smell her marks in my room. She must have done it if he had time to come back because I didn't see any wet areas other than the mattress when I warmed up.

"But, I feel something strange. As I recall, this morning I had cleaned your room, if indeed your room was dirty again. Later, I'll clean it again while also confirming Karen's work. "

"Hmmm..., I'm also surprised. Maybe because I forgot to close the window for a while so a lot of dust got in. "

"It shouldn't be possible, but I'll look into it later. You don't have to worry because I will be responsible for my work. "

"Yes, I hope you. "

Luckily, she always thinks positively like that.

"Then, I want to change clothes first Raven. Could you please just wait a moment, I will do it as soon as possible. "

"Don't be in a hurry, I'll be waiting for you. "

"Okay, wait for me. "

Then, Sakuya stood up again to go to what I could call her room.

Twice I've waited for a girl to get ready, wherever they really like to buy time. But, what can you do? The one who made her pee was me, so I couldn't complain to him. But this is crazy. I said that in front of Sakuya directly, how perverted we both are. Even after we could still talk normally, I should probably get a slap or two for making her do such a shameful thing. Is this because of the power of masters and subordinates in this day and age? In theory, come to think of it, I was indeed born in a century similar to the middle ages. But, still, because I'm used to living with technology and convenience in modern times. When you see the situation that you are here, it feels like visiting Kyoto, or even a museum containing relics of the past.

Instead of thinking about it further, I'd better go back to sleep. But wait. I can still smell Sakuya's pee. I can't seem to lie down here. A little walk might make me feel a little refreshed.

Just walking a few steps, I heard someone's voice.

"Raven sama, please forgive me for making you wait too long. "

Sakuya waved her hand as she ran towards me, but my eyes fell on two mountains that kept shaking. Is he not wearing her Stays? It's a rare sight to see.

As soon as she arrived in front of me, I immediately asked her.

"How quickly did you change your clothes? "

"Ah, I'm in a bit of a hurry to do it. So I just wash the wet part and then I immediately put on the clothes that are there to immediately return to your side. "

"So I..."

Still, even without movement. Her breasts shifted slowly. I want to squeeze it again.

"Raven sama?. "

"No, it's okay. Let's go right away. "

Just as I was about to turn around, both Sakuya's hands caught my right hand. Then she led her towards her chest.

This sensation, there's really nothing that stands in the way of her other than the maid outfit she's wearing. It feels chewy and soft.

"Are you not curious about this, I'm sure since earlier you must have looked at this part. "

"I lost, I was too focused on that. But, why are you desperate to do it. "

Then, Sakuya came closer to me while whispering something.

"Of course, to pamper you. "

Once again, I was made to feel at ease by her words.

"But, what if this is known to others?. "

"Don't worry, the other maid are in a place far from here, Karen herself is still in the kitchen. So, we are alone so I dare to do this. "

"It's up to you, but I'm still in my position not to do that with you. "

"I understand that, that's why I did this. I actually have a request of you. "

She looked embarrassed when she said that to me. I felt a slight hint of danger when I heard her words.

"about what ?."

"Could you walk beside me, while doing that..."

" that matter ?. "

I have absolutely no idea what he meant.

"I ask permission to do something. "

Without waiting for my answer, Sakuya immediately walked over to be beside me. When I looked at her closely, I could clearly see the protrusion of her nipples from under her maid outfit; then, I realized that the clothes she was wearing this time were a bit open above her chest. Did she choose this model on purpose?

"You are very tall, I feel comfortable beside you. "

"You are also tall as a woman. Besides, I can clearly see your cleavage from my position. "

"I did it on purpose to show you, do you like it?."

"Of course I like it, it's just that you feel uncomfortable if someone else sees you wearing this outfit. "

I'm saying this as an excuse to keep my My Last Destroyer from getting tensed again.

"I've said before, it's unlikely for us to cross paths with other people. Anyway, my request has something to do with what you're talking about. "

"Wait a minute, if there is a connection it means. "

Without thinking, Sakuya then took out her breasts from the pressure of her upper clothes. Now, I can clearly see her hardened nipples.

"My request is, please touch my breasts while we walk towards the library. "

This is really crazy, even though her face looks bashful. But instead, she handheld the bottom of her breasts. This is too beautiful to be true.

“Sakuya, tell me am I dreaming? "

After I said that, Sakuya started to approach me. In just a few moments, she kissed me for a few moments; then, she began to switch to touch My Last Destroyer.

"You're not dreaming at all, what I did to you is still not real? "

While rubbing her hands on my little brother, Sakuya instead put her breasts on my chest area.

"If it's real, then I'll be happy to do it. "

Then, I sucked her hardened nipples alternately.

"Ahhh... Raven, don't do this. It's not like this is what I asked for, kya..."

Her sighs were amazing as usual.

For a moment, I thought, what if someone else saw us doing this? I should have restrained myself.

"Ah, sorry Sakuya..."

I immediately kept my distance from Sakuya, but instead, she grabbed my waist with her hand, so I didn't move away from her.

"Oh my gosh, you really are a pervert. I have no idea. "

"No, wait a minute. I should have said that, you yourself are half naked by now. "

" you do not like ?. "

Her attitude began to resemble my female friend.

"Of course I like it, I want to do it longer. "

"Then, obey my request. Don't play with my nipples again. I can't hold back the pleasure if you do it again. "

"Okay, I won't do that. I promise. "

"So, what are you waiting for. Please do that to me. "

She said that while thrusting her big breasts.

I really get horny when he does that.

"I'll start. "

My right hand began to move to touch the right breast.

"Please take it slow Raven. "

Even though he begged me, my lust still told me that I had to do it brutally.

When both of my hands managed to touch her breasts, Sakuya seemed to be holding back her sigh. This time, she did so silently.

"Now, let's go. The place is quite far because it is on the third floor. "

"Okay, I'll walk while following your footsteps. "

" Let's get started. "

Sakuya started to walk; when she walked, my hand started to feel the shock from her breasts which moved under the influence of gravity. Even so, I found it quite easy to squeeze it because it was so soft. It feels almost similar to the oppai mousepad I've ever bought, but this one is far more perfect than the imitation; of course, feeling big breasts is the biggest desire of men in the world, including myself. Since I have a pretty perverted maid, I really enjoy doing this.

We started walking to get past the first turn, even though I continued to hold her breasts from the side. Still, once in a while, I squeeze it because my hands are so itchy to do that.

"Mou, you should just hold on to it. At this rate, I'll get fired up again before we get to the library. "

"It can't be helped, it feels really comfortable. If you ask me to stop it, it will be much more effective if I don't hold your breasts. "

"Then I will not get the pleasure I seek. Then I don't mind if you keep doing it. "

It's so good, Sakuya wants to give up on me.

"thank you. "

We kept going slowly but still doing this from the side. I had a bit of a hard time doing it due to the uncomfortable position, but since this was a request from my sweet maid, of course, I couldn't refuse.

Now and then, Sakuya's body shakes by itself; it seems that she is very aroused when walking with me while doing this. I guess I was the one who caused her to do this in the open. As a good man, of course, I must facilitate all these things.

As I continue to focus on supporting her breasts. Sakuya then kissed me. Because she did it all of a sudden, I had a reflex to stay away from her.

With that, the shock caused Sakuya's breasts to move freely.

"Why did you let go, come here quickly."

"I'm a little surprised that you did it all of a sudden. "

"Please just do it, because I feel the stimulation I get is a little less. "

It looks like her brain is starting to have problems, or indeed we are both abnormal people.

"Okay. "

I held her breast again from the left side.

This time, at least I had to make him restrain himself.

"Sakuya, is your breast size in H cup?"

2