Those who want it : Part 7
32 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

But, what I'm talking about in this topic. My brain is having problems too.

"Yes, but I think in the last few weeks my breast size has increased a bit because some of my clothes are starting to feel very tight even though I've been using Stays. "

"That's right, it feels really heavy. Is your shoulder okay? "

"Even you know about the complaints I usually feel, it seems there are many women who have taught you. "

Sakuya looked at me with a suspicious face.

"They all will never reach your size, only G cup high. Sakuya was far above them. "

I'd rather compliment her because she seems a little angry at me.

"Then I won't ask again. "

Then, the two of us resumed Sakuya's crazy hobby; doing this in public really strained my lower half.

On the other hand, Sakuya seemed to be enjoying it. At this rate, I might get carried away.

We kept going at a slow pace. Time seemed so long; we both just kept silent because we didn't know what else to say.

A few moments passed, according to what Sakuya said. We didn't meet a single person along the way on the first floor.

Until the moment came that confused me.

"Ano, in front of us there are stairs to get to the second floor. So, how do I do it?. "

"Please just do as usual. "

"It's not like that, going up while holding on to it will make me unfocused. do i have to do it from behind?. "

I don't know why I'm so happy to be able to say my opinion like this.

"No, the sensation will not be as enjoyable as you look at it directly. "

Eh, what is this perverted woman saying? So, she was happy when I kept seeing her in this condition.

"But still, I'm having a hard time doing it. Maybe it's not the time for me to say this, but there is another sensation that will please Sakuya. "

I returned her with my evil smile.

"Ehhh, there's something you haven't done to me yet?. "

"We've only met twice, how can I do all the things I can do for you. "

Rather than being attracted by her intentions, I was surprised by her short mindset.

"I think that's all I can get. "

Why does she look sad?

"Anyway, you only have two choices. Let me do it from behind or not at all. "

"You are very evil, even though I have prepared myself to receive your lecherous gaze. "

"Ano, your words are a little harsh to me. After all, it was you who asked for it. You should change your statement to us. "

"What did you say, so you admit it?."

Still, she kept trying to get me to say it. I gave her an answer by again squeezing her breasts quite tight while walking back to her.

"Kya...., mou, why did you do it. "

"Otherwise, you would definitely make me say it. "

I whispered those words to her.

"Please don't do it here, I just changed clothes. "

Is her lustful again? Sakuya does have a good hobby.

"If you say so, you should give me an answer that satisfies me dear Sakuya."

For a moment, I again felt her body vibrate by itself.

"It's not fair... why should I say that. "

She said it shyly.

"So, what's the answer? "

My finger started to move towards her nipples again.

"Okay, I agree. Although I don't really like it because you can't see my shaking tits. "

A very low voice said so.

"Oh my gosh, it turns out that's what you wanted. I'll do it once we get to the second floor. "

I've lost with her will; she does know how to make male fetishes go crazy.

"Then let's continue. "

"Yes. "

We stepped again go up the stairs. Doing it is also no less challenging; it feels like I'm squeezing it again. Now and then, Sakuya's left-hand helps me to maintain my current position; it turns out that she really wants it too.

Every time our steps moved, the shaking began to be felt. So, it feels like holding a G cup size when going upstairs; the pressure exerted is also extraordinary.

After doing this for a while, we finally arrived on the second floor. However, the current Sakuya just stopped.

" what is it ?. "

"Why did you forget it Raven?, move her position right now. "

For the first time, Sakuya gave me an order me.

"Yes, ma'am. "

I just obeyed because it was in my favor.

As I let go of my grip on her breasts, I started to move to her left side again.

Suddenly Sakuya kissed me again for a while.

After a while, she finally let go of my lips.

For a while, I tried to understand the reason behind her actions.

"Why are you even silent after doing that?. "

" Embarrassed.... "

A concise and clear sentence.

"Then we'd better stop now. "

" I do not want.... "

She hugged me again.

"So you have to endure. "

Damn it; I want to make her moan again. Why can she be this cute?

"Hmm ..., continue again. "

"Then let me go. "

" good. "

After she let go of me, I again held her breasts from the side. This time, she didn't sigh when I did.

"Let's go again. "

"Yes. "

For a moment, Sakuya's attitude was the same as before.

However, after a few minutes of doing it. I began to realize; my hands were able to stabilize Sakuya's breasts. It looks like I'm getting used to doing it; if there is work to hold breasts above the G cup. Maybe I'll apply when the vacancy first opens. Although heavy but soft.

A few moments passed, we took the opposite path towards my room. I should have been through here earlier, but if I did. Then I won't be able to get an experience like this. I'm so glad it's easy to get lost like this.

"Sakuya..."

"Yes?."

"This is just an example, if we meet another maid. What do you think you will do? "

"Of course it's obvious, hide behind your body or you have to hide me somewhere so that no one sees me in this position. "

In this case, it seems that she is quite selfish.

"This is a little difficult for me. "

"Don't worry, it's quite unlikely to happen. after all, that's part of the fun. "

As I thought, she did expect that. Her mind was really messed up.

"It's up to you. "

I'm tired of responding.

"But, why are you asking about that Raven. Just one more turn, we will get to the stairs to get to the third floor. "

"About that...."

Before I said it, Sakuya, who was in front of me, started to stop walking.

"This Raven is bad, I heard footsteps coming from the direction we are headed. "

"That's what I meant, do you still want to do what you said before? "

"Damn, I really want to do it. However, the possibility of finding out is also quite large. It's a fun gamble. "

It seems she really likes things like this; I thought this was only web porn.

"Surely it will be found out, at least she will greet me and talk for a long time. "

"Then let's do that. The longer you do it with other maids, the more likely she will notice. "

Why does she look so excited? Someone, please hit her on the head until she faints.

"Of course I can't do that, my reputation will be ruined in front of the maids here. "

"You don't have to worry, because you can order them to do the same with me. "

"It's just your crazy idea, I can't do it carelessly. "

I still hope to be able to do it.

"Mou, please don't be ashamed to admit it. You must be happy with the idea I told you. "

This time, her perverted nature returned. I have to do something.

"Come here. "

I just picked her up and ran towards the back to get to the side, which was quite far from here.

The moment I had been waiting for finally arrived, the footsteps of several maids began to approach.

They shouldn't have seen our position because we were hiding beforehand, but if I tried to peek, maybe they'd notice I was here.

A few moments later, I heard their footsteps starting to sound very low; it seemed like they were walking in a different direction from where we were hiding.

After making sure that the sound of footsteps wasn't heard anymore, I could at least relax a bit.

"Sakuya, I think it's safe. "

Since I had been focusing on listening to the movements of the maids who came, I paid no attention to Sakuya at all.

However, when I look back. Something is surprising.

"Yeah, that was quite a surprise. "

"you...."

My eyes returned to see her body.

"This is really fun, let's do it this way. "

When I saw her, she had already taken off all his clothes, leaving her completely naked.

" Since when ?. "

"Because you were too focused on them, so I thought of an idea like this. "

She turned her face full of lust at me again.

"At least, don't do this just like that. Don't you know where we are now? "

Even though I tried to be angry with her, my eyes still wouldn't stop looking at her whole body. Not to mention the thin pubic hair, let alone I can clearly see her pussy.

"Raven want? "

She even handed me her breast.

"That is not what I mean. "

I want to say yes, but I have to be aware of the situation.

"Uh, but why..."

After she said, she hugged me again from the front.

I can feel the sensation of the H cup clinging to my body. This is really amazing.

"Stop it, they've gone far. So you have to come back with me. "

On the other hand, I wanted to mess her up one more time.

"Are you sure, they could come back again and catch us. "

"If that happens, I will go back into hiding. Anyway just stop it, or I'll go alone. "

"But you don't know where it is. "

"I can ask Karen or another maid, so what's your answer? "

I turned my face the other way while closing my eyes because I wasn't sure to resist the temptation of Sakuya's sexy body.

"Okay, I give up. I don't want you to hate me because of this. "

Sakuya let go of my hand.

This way, I can open my eyes again.

2