Those who want it : Part 9
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Sakuya's view, she seemed amazed by the appearance of the person she was serving at this time. Those fiery red eyes were gorgeous but looked so deadly.

After hearing that order, I now fully understand what people are saying about the true nature of the members of the Romanova family.

"If Raven sama orders, I'm Yurihonjo Sakuya. Swearing to always obey Ichibei Raven Romanova absolute orders. "

Then Sakuya knelt at me while saying that

Sakuya's gaze lowered to salute me.

"That also applies not only to you, but to everyone who is under my protection. Therefore, please don't say stupid things like sacrificing your life for mine. "

Those are the words I hate the most.

"I promise, I will come back alive even though the conditions are very impossible. "

"Don't worry about anything, even if your leg or hand is badly injured even if it makes you feel useless. Come back to me, I'll do something about it. "

"good. "

After hearing the answer, my heart can feel at ease. With that, I decided to hold back my abilities.

"Hahaha, looks like I just said something really embarrassing. Sorry, Sakuya. "

"No, your every word is an order for me. "

However, it seems that I am a little too serious about doing this.

"If you understand, I guess there's nothing else I can say. You'd better go back to do your job. "

"Okay, I will come here again when dinner is ready, please enjoy your time Raven together. "

"Yes, thank you for bringing me. "

I waved my hand at her when I said that.

Then, Sakuya looked down at me. Having done so, he turned around to head towards the exit.

In Sakuya's view, I should hold back a little longer.

Right, after passing through the library exit, I closed it again.

Then, I walked a few steps so that my location was not too close to him.

However, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I leaned against the wall of this hallway; if I didn't do this, I would definitely lose my balance and fall.

"This is really bad, I'm really wet. I want to see his serious face like that forever. "

I bit my finger to feel that very pleasant pressure sensation. The thought of my helpless self being forced to serve him must be the highest pleasure I can get as a woman. I have to make it happen.

The gaze turned to me.

After saying that, Sakuya actually left. At least now I can relax a bit.

Continuing to follow her crazy desires will only make my lust continue to peak. If this was my usual self, I definitely wouldn't let go. However, I have to do something before thinking about things related to it.

When I turned to look at the huge array of bookshelves, I was amazed that this library had two floors. It's more like the city library I visited even though the technology used is quite different.

The condition in the library is very clean; it seems this place is often visited. The lighting in this place uses candles and a mixture of light moss. As usual, there is no electricity here. I'm starting to get this nostalgic feeling.

I walked over to the pile of bookshelves as I tried to read the writing. I had a little trouble reading it.

"This is too difficult, there are many letters that I have forgotten. Why not just use the alphabet here? "

I can spell it, but understanding the meaning will take quite a long time.

"Here is written a history bookshelf, but still if I dare to read it. I'll just look like an elementary school student trying to read. "

This is bad; it will take a little longer to find what I want.

Then, I walked over to the table that looked like a book catalog.

When I looked, there was a book with the guest book written on it. Maybe, this is like a sign of the presence of visitors here.

I just wrote my name there; I seemed to have gotten used to it when I took the quill and applied the ink.

“Ichibei Raven Romanova, arrival time....”

For a moment, I was confused about the time here. If I think about it, I think it's evening now. So, I'll just write it down.

After I finished writing, I took another thick book with a list of books on it.

"Isn't there some kind of computer or touch screen that I usually use to look up book codes. This will be troublesome. "

I just opened the first page; I was already dizzy by the writing in it.

I closed the catalog again.

"It's useless, this will take a long time to read. If i know this, I'd better ask Sakuya to find me the book I'm looking for. "

Although I'm not sure myself, books related to individual skills could be written by someone else.

After I put the book back in its place, then I walked back to the bookshelf. Better yet, I head to the second floor. Because usually, there is the best place to store important books.

In just a few moments, I was on the second floor. There are many books with striking covers. I guess my hunch was never wrong.

Even so, if without experience when I became a geek while still in high school. I will never get something like this.

A gold-colored book caught my eyes, is it really made with real gold wrapping. I'm a little curious about this.

When I picked it up, I again saw the letters that seemed foreign to me. There was so much text I couldn't read that there were only two words I could read in the end.

"God's language? there really is a book like this. "

When I opened the first sheet, it was the same as before. I can't read it at all.

"It seems, my abilities still haven't fully returned. Doing so would be useless. "

Better give up and think about what I can do right now.

While I was trying to look at other books, suddenly I heard a very low hum.

It seemed like some kind of thought wave was sent straight to me.

The voices of two women began to be heard from various directions.

[ light energy is at its peak, system clear. Communication with the master is possible. ]

(Oi wait a minute Lilith, I also want to talk to him.)

[permission denied, now is the time for the master to know his true abilities. ]

I guessed they were the two existences that had been inside me all along.

(I also know a little about master's abilities, give me a turn to talk to the master.)

[I'll tell you, Theressa, if the introduction goes well. There will be 5 minutes left for you to be able to talk to the master. ]

(Then. Hurry up, Lilith, so I can talk to him.)

[ sync process begins, individual Ichibei Raven Romanova. The merging of forces begins. ]

All of a sudden, the voice I heard began to turn very loud. My reflex started to move by covering my ears. So I dropped the book I picked up.

For a moment, I couldn't hear another voice. It must have been some kind of high-decibel wave that could damage my ears, but why did this just happen without affecting where I was standing.

[master, can you hear me?]

Even though I tried to answer it, because of this pressure, I couldn't speak fluently. It looks like I'll have to do something with the same path she used.

When I was about to do it, it failed.

[Please forgive me; I already understand what you feel. I will hold back. ]

Right after Lilith said that the sound that was tormenting my ears began to disappear by itself.

For a moment, I was able to remain calm again.

Without waiting for my answer, Lilith again stated her purpose.

[ Maybe you are curious about what happened to your previous condition, but I will explain what you need to know. You have some basic abilities. : 1. Perception of Perfection: one of the ability to understand everything that has been seen even though the object is just a picture or code, 2. The Creation: the Creation of everything that the owner of the ability wants, 3. Overpower: a certainty where the power of the owner reaches infinity and immortality, 4. Omnipotence: the will to eliminate an existence or add and manipulate anything in the mortal or spirit realm. That's all my explanation. Is there anything you need to ask, master?. ]

Lilith said it was like a salesperson offering her products to her potential customers. She should have said that casually instead of rushing like this.

"Well, who are you actually? "

Rather than being curious about the ability I had before, I was even more curious about the person who said it.

[ I am your follower; my name is Lilith. I represent the power of light. Please order anything from me. ]

To me, she's like a virtual assistant rather than a representative of a being that calls itself the source of light.

"Uh, so your name is Lilith. I've known about it before, but there's still a lot I still don't know. who are you actually? . why do you guys do something like telepathy?."

I'm really curious about the mechanics behind all of this.

[The reason I can talk to you through thoughts is that I myself have decided to become your follower. I became your follower, not because of power or justice. it's just a trifle; I just liked and loved you at first sight. ]

Uh, actually, what happened. Why do women in this world all look dangerous? Now that I think about it, I've only met men in this world with only my father from the start. In addition, here is dominated by many women.

Even so, she didn't answer my question at all. Did she intend to avoid it?

"It's just your motive in achieving your goals, but I'm still confused why I still don't know in detail about you guys, by the way how do I use all those abilities?. wouldn't that be considered a cheat? Why does every world traveler have such great power. "

As I recall, the only thing I'm good at is some skill and complete control over the mastery of light abilities. I didn't know I had that kind of ability.

0