Chapter 19- A lot of pain
565 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sol reached out and grabbed the void crystal. He felt a power like none other radiated through him.

“Fool! You will die.” The lich’s soul said.

He flowed mana into his hand which activated the crystal and he was sucked into it. His whole body began to fill with pain, even with his resistance it was still unbearable..He tried to scream but found out he couldn’t. He opened his eyes to see an endless void of black.

He felt his body die over and over again but he wasn’t sent to Yggdrasil like all the other times. He just kept regenerating. His soul stayed stagnant in the void.

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Intermediate V->VI (P)

All pain is now dulled to 56% of original.

You are able to store pain but must receive it within the next 24 hours.

 

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Intermediate VI->VII (P)

All pain is now dulled to 57% of original.

You are able to store pain but must receive it within the next 24 hours.

 

+1 Constitution

 

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Intermediate VII->VIII (P)

All pain is now dulled to 58% of original.

You are able to store pain but must receive it within the next 24 hours.

 

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Intermediate VIII->IX (P)

All pain is now dulled to 59% of original.

You are able to store pain but must receive it within the next 24 hours.

 

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Intermediate IX->X (P)

All pain is now dulled to 60% of original.

You are able to store pain but must receive it within the next 24 hours.

 

Congratulations! You have increased the tier of the skill Pain Resistance(P) from Intermediate to Expert.

+17035 Experience

Pain Resistance Expert I (P)

Your body has gone through extreme stress thousands of times over. You are now able to call yourself an expert in pain resistance.

All Pain is now dulled to 70% of original.

You are now able to build resistances to any sort of magic upon feeling pain from them.

Current:(0)

 

You have levelled up! You are now level 40!

You have 2 stat points to allocate.

Warning! Adding a large sum of stat points at once can cause severe damage to the body and possibly death.

Upon each death, Sol began to feel something he had never felt before, like the affinity during the tests before he became an official Unwanted. It was hard to concentrate on it but it became more apparent each and every time he died.

He physically couldn’t move, he had no body. He tried to extend his soul towards the thing he felt but it felt so distant. He just wished he could go to Yggdrasil to speak with Thanatos, she would know what to do.

It felt as if he had died thousands of times now, the pain becoming numb from the repentance.

You have levelled up the skill Pain Resistance Expert I->II (P)

Your body has gone through extreme stress thousands of times over. You are now able to call yourself an expert in pain resistance.

All Pain is now dulled to 70% of original.

You are now able to build resistances to any sort of magic upon feeling pain from them.

Current:(1)

Void: 1%

+1 Constitution

 

His soul wandered the void for what felt like eternity, time had no meaning in this place. His soul fell into a deep slumber as it stayed in the void.

Sol suddenly felt everything stop, the pain, the void- everything. He opened his eyes to see himself travelling in the void, like he was on a journey of sorts. He felt space warp around in and then felt a nice breeze over his face.

His hand was touching the grass. It felt like smooth velvet compared to the sharpness of the void. He opened his eyes slowly again to see the grass was not green like Gaia’s but it was purple. Clutching his head, he sat up and wiped his eyes.

Sol was sitting on a knoll, there were a few trees in the distance but they were coloured red. Every so often a roll of shimmer reflected over the fauna. His eyes glanced up to the sky to see 3 moons, they were all brightly coloured.

He managed to stand just as a huge shadow passed above him, he fell down again and glanced up to it.

Level ??? Wandering Gigamous Whale

“Woah,” Sol said, his identity skill couldn’t see it’s level. That means it was over level 150.

It was in the shape of a whale but with purple angel like wings, it flew effortlessly through the air. It had to be hundreds of metres long but Sol couldn’t judge it from two suns blinding him at once. Both of them were green which confused him, he was no longer on Gaia.

He checked his notifications.

Welcome Dimension Traveller! You have arrived in the Euclid Dimension.

You have received the title- Dimension Traveler.

+3 Wisdom

 

Since you have traveled the vast void, the God Meili, The Mile Stepper has noticed you.

+3 Piety

+1 Wisdom

Sol slumped to the ground, he really regretted grabbing the void crystal. Speaking of the void crystal. He turned around and looked for it but it was nowhere in sight. He began to panic, that was his only way to get back. He didn’t care for the title or that a god was interested in him, he wanted to get back.

He checked himself over, finding one dagger, his pouch and phone on him. It was bad, his sisters couldn’t live without him, he needed to get back. Sol got back up and decided to walk.

His mind was still in turmoil but the beauty that the Euclid Dimension held was ecstatic. It was colourful and bright, the two suns causing multiple shadows on a single object. In truth, Sol was taken aback, he again saw a shimmer of reflection from everything around him.

He kept walking, through purple hills and red trees. That was until he came across an animal he had never seen before. It was a panther the size of a house, it’s coat was a crimson purple and it’s head looked like a flower. It was trodding slowly past him, brushing it’s back against the trees. Sol didn’t dare to move, this thing was clearly more powerful than anything he had encountered before.

Congratulations! You have discovered a new entity.

+6723 Experience 

Since you are the first to discover it, you have the ability to name it.

Please speak/type/think of the desired name.

Sol looked at the huge panther and especially at the flower-like head it had. Upon each petal there was an eye that could look in any direction. He thought of the name ‘Nine Eyed Crimson Panther’. The system accepted it and a few more notifications popped up.

You have levelled up the skill Monster Lore Beginner III-> IV (P)

You have an increased ability to receive a description of a monster. This however heavily depends on the monster.

 

You have levelled up the skill Monster Lore Beginner IV-> V (P)

You have an increased ability to receive a description of a monster. This however heavily depends on the monster.

 

You have levelled up the skill Identify Beginner VIII->IX (P)

You are now able to identify entities that are level 155 and under.

 

Level 136 Nine Eyed Crimson Panther.

The panther walked out of view and Sol let go of a breath he had been holding in. He couldn’t believe that he had just discovered a new monster, he was even more surprised when it didn’t tear him to shreds.

He realised that he might need to fight so he assigned both of his free stat points into strength. In reality, he stood no chance against the monsters but anything was going to help.

He also wondered why the flying whale was named whereas the panther wasn’t. He thought that someone else might be here, or perhaps a group of them.

 

Sol just kept wandering for hours, he encountered many different trees and monsters but they were all named. They all looked alien to him, and all their bodies shimmered at the exact time as the fauna around them did. It was like the whole dimension was connected together.

25