Chapter 60- Her Game- He Wins EXPLICIT 
660 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60- Her Game- He Wins EXPLICIT 


Author:

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT. This chapter doesn't add much to the story, you may skip it if you want.

Anyway, now that's out of the way, enjoy my fellow degenerates.

Sivios.


“C’mon Sol, come dance,” she said as she grabbed his wrist.

Sol pulled back. “I said we’d come, not dance.”

She threw her hands on her hips as she struggled to stay upright.

Boseman got up and dragged Sol with him. “He’ll dance with me.”

“Boseman, I can’t dance-”

Tower and Sharp laughed as Sol was dragged away.

“I’ll keep the women off you,” Boseman said with his arm over Sol’s shoulder.

Boseman was not small in the slightest, he stood at the same height as Tower but with less muscle. People moved out of their way as they got onto the dance floor. Kara was just behind them, stumbling after Sol like other women. 

Spike started to hop on one foot during a guitar solo; the whole party dancing along with their hands up in the air. The atmosphere was ecstatic; the bard always knew how to get a party going. Women started to move closer to Sol as he threw his hands up. Boseman put his arms around him but that did almost nothing.

“You’re on your own now,” Boseman said as he pulled away.

“You fucker,” Sol insulted with bulging eyes.

Kara slipped in front of him and backed her hips into him. He didn’t really care anymore, he liked Elora but she had made him feel like shit. He was a spiteful person at times but not to the extent he was about to go soon.

An hour passed as Spike continued to play, everyone was now on the dancefloor. Tower, Sharp and even Mute who was awkwardly standing still. Ozark was slumped over the bar; passed out- not a care in her own little world.

He found another woman extremely attractive aside from Kara, her name was Evelyn, she was an adventurer who was on the frontline at the monster horde with him. She had been trying to get close to Sol the entire night. They began talking on the dancefloor and he had gotten to know her.

She was a wolf-kin, unlike kobolds she had a human face with dog-like ears and a long tail. She wore tight cargo trousers and a small crop top that exposed her figure. He liked her the most out of the girls around him along with Kara. She was the same height as the bunny-kin and he let both of them grind on him. 

“Alright guys, we’re gonna go on a break but we’ll be right back!” Spike said in his American accent.

Evelyn moved into his ear. “Meet me and Kara in the toilets in a second, furthest one down.” Her accent was foreign, making her even more alluring to him.

She bit his ear gently and grabbed Kara, they both hurried over to the toilet chatting. He was about to head over when he caught a death glare from Elora. He just shrugged, she started it and he was going to finish it.

He found his way into the toilets a few minutes later. The cubicles were separate rooms that were fairly spacious, possibly designed for more intended reasons. He made his way to the end one and knocked twice on it.

When no one answered, Sol opened the door to find Kara and Evelyn passionately kissing against the wall of the cubicle. The wolf-kin had her hand up Kara’s dress

Sol walked in and locked the door, he glanced around the large cubicle and saw a sofa on the side.

He coughed. “Ladies.”

Evelyn pushed her fingers deeper in Kara’s pussy and she moaned loudly.

Sol leaned on the side of the cubicle and just watched, Kara seemed to be enjoying it. He still hadn’t understood why she was going after him, he dismissed the thought when he looked at her figure. Both of them had small and fit bodies, tight asses and perky breasts.

Kara’s bunny ears were poked all the way and her small white tall was moving frantically. Evelyn took her fingers and looked at Sol.

“Is it true?” she asked, directing her gaze to his crotch.

“Find out for yourself,” Sol said as he came off the wall. “Seems like you guys were enjoying yourself.”

“Her ears are so cute I couldn’t help myself,” Kara said with red cheeks. The bunny-kin seemed fairly immature compared to Evelyn. It was literally a predator hunting prey. Sol walked slowly up to them while taking his jacket off, both of them looked hungrily at him.

Evelyn started rubbing his dick through his trousers. He grabbed Kara off the wall and started kissing her. She placed a hand under his shirt and started rubbing his abs. She seemed inexperienced compared to Evelyn and Elora which he found odd but still attractive.

He took charge and grabbed her waist to pull her in closer. Evelyn came to his side and started to kiss his neck gently while still rubbing his dick. She then started to unbutton his trousers. She bent down to pull them all the way off. She roughly rubbed his huge dick through his underwear. She fed a hand underneath and jerked him off while rubbing his balls. Evelyn seemed surprised when her hand kept going down and down. 

He grabbed Kara’s ass and rubbed her pussy from behind. She twitched as Sol caressed her gently; she was already soaking wet. He pulled them back and put a finger inside her, she was so tight Sol thought she was a virgin.

Sol halted his movements when he felt his trousers be pulled down and Evelyn’s two hands on his dick.

Kara’s eyes bulged when she saw Sol’s enormous dick. “It-it looked smaller on the video,” she stuttered.

Evelyn stood up and pushed Sol down on the sofa; his dick only half erect. Evelyn pulled Kara in close and started kissing her again. She unzipped Kara’s dress and it fell to the floor.

Sol took her body in with every detail, her body was mostly made up of white fur except from her stomach, tits and pussy. She covered herself with her hands, clearly not used to being seen like this. She was wearing black laced underwear that contrasted the white of her fur beautifully.

Kara took her cargo trousers off and her crop top, she was tanned more than Elora giving her an eastern look. Her skin was that of a human except for the long tail above her ass. She was wearing purple underwear that barely covered her private areas.

“You’re from the Beastlands?” Sol questioned.

Her ears perked up as she gave Sol a dirty look. “And how would you know that?” She asked as she knelt down and rubbed his thighs.

“Dark skin, wolf-kin, confident, bisexual,” Sol said as he looked her up and down.

“Oh, you do know your stuff.”

The Beastlands was a country made of beast-kin, they often walked around with barely anything covering their bodies. They were strong warriors and often had sex in the open. A strange country but their people were proud. Kara bent down too, following Evelyn’s lead. It was like she hadn’t done anything before.

“Kara, are you a-”

“No-no I’m not. I-I-”

“Ok,” Sol said, taking the hint.

Evelyn started to kiss his leg gently and made her way up to Sol’s dick where she kissed the top gently. Sol moaned as her tongue moved around his head.

Sol pulled Kara next to him and started to kiss her gently, he didn’t realise she was a virgin. Sol was a man with his own urges but he was going to give Kara the best time of her life- even if he couldn’t fully enjoy himself. Evelyn’s mouth went over Sol’s dick; it felt warm and her tongue was moving wildly. Her tail was swaying backwards and forwards so Sol grabbed it and squeezed.

“Don’t do that,” Evelyn said weakly as she moaned.

Sol pulled her up on the sofa too. Kara went to kiss him again and he stroked the soft fur along her body. Evelyn lifted up Sol’s dick and tried to put the whole thing down her throat but only got half way.

Sol’s dick was fully erect now, he had two beautiful women pleasuring him. He felt Kara’s hand move down and gently cup his balls. She gave him a look of ‘Am I doing this right?’ and Sol nodded in response. Sol’s hand moved to her back and gently rubbed the small white tail from her coccyx.

She moved her hips around in pleasure. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“The mage of the high temple doesn’t know?” Evelyn asked as she came up for breath. She moved her hand over to Kara’s tail too and rubbed it.

“All beast-kin are sensitive there. Bunny-kin too, it appears.”

“Yeah they are,” Sol said as he twisted Evelyn’s tail around his hands and stroked the base of it. He slipped two fingers past her underwear and entered her pussy.

“The Immortal really knows how to pleasure a woman,” Evelyn moaned as she pressed her cheek against his leg from the pleasure. Sol pressed his two fingers in deeper and curled them.

“Oh, fuck,” Evelyn moaned loudly.

Kara came off Sol during Evelyn’s moaning fit and bent his head over his dick. He grabbed his own with his left hand and held it near her mouth. She started to lick around the top like Evelyn did and placed her mouth over the top.

Sol moaned again.

“Keep going,” Evelyn said.

Sol started moving his faster and curled them to hit her g-spot.

“Harder!” she screamed.

Sol thrusted his fingers violently into her and kept curling them faster and faster. Kara was slightly taken aback by it but continued to suck Sol’s dick. He felt it was kinda hotter knowing she had never done it before. Evelyn dug her nails into Sol’s thigh and drew blood. She fell onto her stomach while breathing heavily. She threw her hair back and looked up to him; her pussy dripping white-wet.

“The tail twisting, you know it?” she asked, sensually looking at him.

Sol winked at her charismatically.

Evelyn got some toilet paper to clean the blood from Sol’s leg as Kara was getting used to the blowjob more. She seemed to be learning quickly and was now using her own hand to jerk him off while sucking his dick. Once Evelyn had wiped the blood off his leg, she moved up to his body and unbuttoned his shirt, exposing the countless tallies on his body. Sol’s gaze towards her meant that she couldn’t comment on them but instead rubbed his abs while fondling his balls. She moved her left hand onto Kara’s bunny ears and started scratching them while pushing her head down.

Sol’s dick went right down Kara’s throat with problem; no gagging or coughing.

“And the bunny girl doesn’t have a gag-reflex,” Evelyn remarked with a smirk. She held Kara’s head down for longer. With Evelyn cupping his balls and his dick completely down Kara’s throat he came. The pleasure was immense. Kara came up coughing out his seamen.

“You ok?” Sol asked.

Kara wiped her mouth with some toilet roll and nodded with one eye shut. “You said I didn’t have a gag reflex?” she asked.

Evelyn grabbed Sol’s half limp dick and tried to shove it down her throat. She managed to get ¾ of the way down it but came immediately back up. She didn’t cough like Kara but she had pushed her throat to the maximum.

“Oh I get it, it doesn’t hurt when I put it down my throat,” Kara said.

“You ready to fuck me know?” Evelyn asked, ignoring Kara- only having eyes for the Immortal.

“I think we should make Kara cum first,” Sol said.

“Fine, but you fuck me good after, yes?” Evelyn stated.

“It’ll be harder if you speak to me like that,” Sol said.

Evelyn growled like a hungry dog. She moved over to Kara and pulled her on top of her on all fours. She started to kiss her boobs and massage the erect bunny ears on her head.

Sol wasted no time by taking her underwear straight off. They were practically dripping already. He kissed her back gently as he massaged her clit. His tongue passed around her bunny tail and she quivered from it.

It passed her asshole and then gently went inside of her pussy. She tried to move from the immense pleasure but Evelyn and Sol both held her still. Both of his hands spread her pussy apart and focused on rubbing the clit gently as his tongue went deep inside of her.

She tried to move again but Evelyn held her still by grabbing the top of her ears.

Sol kept at it, her body started to move on its own from the pleasure; Sol just stuck his tongue in deeper and his fingers moved faster. He felt her pussy retract and liquid poured out within a few seconds. She collapsed onto Evelyn; exhausted.

Evelyn moved out from under Kara and instructed Sol to stand up, she wanted it really badly. She bent down and shoved her mouth over her dick. Sol grabbed her head by both her ears and began to face-fuck her. Sol was hesitant at first as it wasn’t for everyone but she seemed to enjoy it; even if it choked her.

Kara could only watch, she was exhausted after experiencing her first orgasm from another person. It was the most pleasing thing she had experienced in her entire life.

Sol’s dick was rock hard again and he could only push her throat down half way. He grabbed her tail and pulled it up, she followed after it. He pushed her against the wall of the cubicle and slapped his dick on her back.

“Go in hard, rip my pussy up,” she ordered.

Sol raised an eyebrow, usually women would ask him to go slow. He grabbed her tail and twisted it around his hand again. He held his dick with his other hand as he guided his huge rod into the opening. Once it had gone in half an inch he thrusted as hard and deep as possible. Evelyn howled from the pain and Sol started to push his hips into her hers with a quickening pace.

He grabbed her hair with his now free hand and pulled on it tightly.

“Harder!” she screamed.

Sol pulled on her tail and hair harder while thrusting faster into her. He kept going, he could already feel blood coming out. He fucked her for at least 10 minutes until she fell to the toilet floor exhausted.

He flipped her over onto her stomach and closed her legs.

“So you want it rough?!” Sol asked calmly, a few drops of sweat on his face.

He pressed the top of his dick into her asshole. She gripped the floor tightly as an inch went in. He felt it was a bit much for Kara to see but Evelyn really wanted it hard. He pushed his dick all the way in, tearing her asshole with his giant dick. Sol bent over and kissed her ear. “You want it this hard?” he asked as he pulled his dick out then all the way in.

She screamed from the pain and pleasure, her nails were scratching against the floor. Sol started to thrust into her in a press up position. Kara was just watching and learning. He wanted to tell her this was not what sex was really like, Evelyn just happened to be a bit of a masochist.

“I’m gonna cum!” Evelyn screamed.

Sol flipped her over and put his dick in her pussy as she came. She tried to pull away but he held her down during the orgasm and continued to fuck her. He slowed down after a minute and got up- but she didn’t. He sat down on the sofa and Kara knelt over his dick and started sucking it. He pressed his head against the wall and closed his eyes.

“Put it all the way in,” Sol said, eyes still closed.

Kara looked up to him and his whole dick went into her throat without any problem. It felt amazing and he held her bunny ears as he kept her head down. He could feel his dick tightly pressed against the ribs of throat.

She came up gasping for breath, slapping his leg.

“Sorry,” Sol said with a small smirk.

Kara shook her head. “It’s fine, I just ran out of breath. Let me do it again.”

“Sure but you ca-”

Kara pushed her own head down again on his dick; Sol moaned loudly. Evelyn had managed to pick herself up again and was crawling over to them. She climbed onto the small sofa and cupped his balls weakly with one hand.

Kara came up again gasping for air. “You didn’t cum?” she questioned.

“It felt good, but you need to do a bit more,” Sol taught.

Evelyn moved on top of Sol and started to kiss him aggressively. Kara went down on his dick again but massaged his balls as she did it. Sol moaned again and he could feel himself cuming. Evelyn pushed Kara’s head away and went to put his giant rod in his pussy.

“You can cum in me, I cannot reproduce,” she said like that was a normal thing.

Sol pushed down hard on her without care and she started riding him, grinding her ass against his balls. It didn’t take long as Sol could feel it coming. Sol pushed her hips down as he came. She climbed off him and laid on the flat sofa- still exhausted from before.

“The rumours about the Immortal are true, you can fuck good,” Evelyn remarked with short breath. Her accent so foreign it sounded like a prophecy.

Sol just smirked as he wiped his forehead with a towel. “Kara, you good?”

She sat up, her ears responsive. Sol didn’t want to take her virginity, it felt wrong in a threesome. He was glad that he made her cum at least.

They got dressed and then headed back into the party, they went out separately to not draw attention- even though it was blissfully obvious. It was just in time as Spike got back on stage. Sol headed over to the rest of his team.

“Where have you been?” Boseman asked, sipping his 15th pint.

“Had a really long shit,” Sol joked with a shit-eating grin.

“Oh,” Tower said as he slapped a hand on his shoulder. “I’m sure. A couple girls walked out funny a few minutes ago. You wouldn’t have anything to do with that?”

Boseman started laughing and Sol couldn’t control himself any longer.


Extra chapters ahead of schedule here: https://www.patreon.com/TheUnwanted
 

Sivios.

22