Chapter 61- Challenge
533 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 61- Challenge


“Are we all feeling good!” Spike shouted in his American accent.

“Yeah!” Everyone shouted back.

“Are you guys ready to rock!”

“Yeah!”

Spike strummed his guitar and started playing Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane. The atmosphere was ecstatic as the audience sang along with him. The Ill Favoured Five put their arms around each other and jumped along to the song.

Not even 10 minutes in and Elora came dancing over to him. Sol rolled his eyes and tried to forget about her, he didn’t want anything to do with her now. She started getting closer until her ass was pressed up against his crotch.

The group parted from Sol as they left him to deal with it- this sort of stuff they didn’t want to deal with.

Elora turned into his ear. “Did you have sex with Kara in there?” she asked, getting straight to the point.

“No,” Sol replied. “She’s a virgin, I didn’t want to.”

“And the other girl?” Elora asked. “Actually, don't answer. We’re just friends, right?”

“I had sex with her,” Sol said, honestly and without emotion. “A masochist actually.”

Elora thrusted her hips into Sol’s. It felt good for him, but he wasn’t going to try anything else.

“Was it fun?” she asked, becoming more sexually aggressive.

After watching him come out of the toilet with Kara and Eveyln, Elora couldn’t hold back urges with him. She liked him, just wasn’t sure. She had wanted to see what he would do. When he ignored her though, it made her even more attracted to him. Scarface was already a distance memory.

“Yeah, it was fun,” Sol replied casually, sipping a drink.

“Well you know, we said we’d stay as friends.”

“Of course, I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

A glass bottle connected to Sol’s head and he fell over Elora’s shoulder and onto the hard ground. Elora spun round to see a broken bottle in Scarface’s hand.

“What the fuck was that for?!” she screamed.

“You’re gonna let that foul cunt touch you?” Scarface spat angrily.

It had caused a scene, but the music was still playing.

“I was just talking to him!” she protested.

“You liar, I saw you backing up into him!” Scarface shouted back.

Not only had Scarface dug himself a hole by hitting Sol, he had just shouted at Elora Evergand, but right now, that was the least of his worries.

Sol shook his head as he got up; clutching it, he had one hel of a headache. He only saw Scarface holding a bottle in his right hand. A sudden rage overcame him and he threw a wild haymaker. It found purchase on Scarface’s jaw and three teeth flew out. Sol had been wanting to do that for ages- and now was the right time since they were the same rank.

Scarface landed into a large figure. He looked up meekly to Tower who grabbed his collar and threw him across the room into a glass table. It grabbed almost everyone's attention, but Spike continued to play. Scarface climbed out of the wreckage and readied himself.

“Challenge!” he shouted.

“You really wanna do that, huh? Here?” Tower questioned, hardening his gaze.

“I said. Challenge!” Scarface repeated, spitting out a mouthful of blood and a few pieces of teeth.

“I accept your challenge!” Tower replied with a small smirk. Oh, how he wanted to batter the man into nothing but pulp.

Elora gulped; worried.

Sharp came up next to her, he seemed in rather good spirits. “Lady Evergrand. Just for your own information, Tower has accepted a challenge from Scarface. Is that ok?”

She gulped again, not taking her eyes off the scene. “What is a challenge?”

“Oh- my apologies, must be the alcohol. A challenge is between two people from different teams. If one says challenge they must accept and the teams fight. It encourages hand to hand combat and relieves stress- also a tradition within the Unwanted.”

“So no weapons or magic?” she asked.

“Precisely, skills are included however. Now that that Tower ha-”

A hench dwarf came running out of the crowd of people and rugby tackled Tower. He fell into a sunken seating area; crushing a chair. Mute came flying out a second later landing a flat foot against the dwarfs facing sending him into a crowd.

Scarface roared as he charged forward and tackled Sol into a pillar. He returned the gesture with a clasped-handed elbow into his spine. Scarface fell down on one knee and Sol kneed him in the face. A fast kick sent him rolling away. Sol moved towards him but a kick to his back from a female elf sent him barrelling into the crowd.

Spike spat out his cigarette on stage and leapt over the audience and smashed his guitar against her head. The music stopped and gasps could be heard all around.

“What? If she can throw one she can take one?!” Spike challenged them. 

The female elf kicked Spike square in the balls and then backhanded him in the face. Spike’s face contorted as the pain radiated through his body.

Elora motioned for the band to continue and Blitzkrieg Bop blasted out.

Ozark, who was now more alive than ever leapt onto an Unwanted’s back and started hammering away at his head with a thumb in fist. He threw her off but was caught by Sharp.

“You might want to sit this one out,” Sharp said to the little insect girl.

The man then dashed over to the female elf and slapped her across the face. 

The fight ensued, buffs were activated and the party enjoyed some intense fighting between two groups of Unwanted. Elora didn’t care that the place was getting wrecked, she was more concerned that she had caused the incident. Of course, she didn’t know that Sol and his team hated Scarface. He was a bastard- not only to them.

The fight lasted for 20 minutes, there was blood, teeth, hair and sweat everywhere. But the Ill Favoured Five had won and they all stood victoriously- slouched was a better way to describe them. Scarface’s group were Raptor rank- same as them but were much higher level. Their skills and teamwork were in completely different leagues however.

The party cheered as the music ended and another lighter hearted song began playing.

Sol was hanging onto Tower's arm with a beaten up face. Sharp didn’t take any hits but was more exhausted. Mute seemed completely fine but Tower took most of the hits like he always did. Spike was lying on the floor holding his balls and Ozark had passed out on the floor- not because she was injured. It was one hel of a fight.

Elora walked up to Scarface who was half unconscious. She slapped him. “I want you and your team out,” she demanded.

Scarface spat out a mouthful of blood. “Make me,” he threatened.

Elora’s eyes flashed with blue flame and that seemed to do the trick. The man and his team helped each other as they hobbled out of the party.

She turned back to Sol. “You didn’t have to do that. I could have kept it under control.”

Tower seemed shocked and appalled at what Elora just said. “The prick just glassed Sol.”

“Lady Elora,” Sharp said. “That man is not a favourite of ours. He has done his utmost to make us fail. If anything, that was a well deserved win.”

Elora went to speak but hesitated for a moment. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you didn’t like him. How much exactly.”

“I’ll write you a list a mile long,” Tower replied as he sat down on a large cushioned seat.

“Oh, ok, I get it now,” Elora remarked.  “I’ll grab some health potions, take a seat. I’ll get some servants over.”

Sol laid down on the sofa and started laughing, it became contagious and the group started to laugh too. Boseman came over with a huge grin on his face.

“You guys right fucked them up., he stated.

“Kinda glad he glassed me now,” Sol said.

“It was a cheap shot,” Tower said. “He started it, we finished it. Still can’t believe he challenged me.”

“I may or may not have recorded the entire thing. I’ll get your faces blurred and I can start leaking it around base,” Boseman said as he flipped his phone in his hand.

“Hey Spike, you good?” Sol asked.

“She had to go for the balls didn’t she. Feminism and all that,” Spike wheezed, gently rocking backwards and forwards.

“It was a great hit on her! Just cause she’s a woman does not mean you can’t hit her!” Ozark exclaimed from behind them. She had apparently woken up.

“Too fucking right,” Spike replied.

They welcomed the insect girl down and soon servants with dab cloths and potions came hurrying out.

Elora gravitated towards Sol and started to dab his face. He could easily stab a dagger through his heart and regenerate but it was nice to let Elora take care of him- even after what she had caused. He had a few cheeky looks at her cleavage as she leaned over to take care of him.

He liked Elora; truly, she was insanely hot and could fight- and she was rich. He never thought he’d find himself falling for a noble- or an Evergrand at that, but here he was.

She saw him looking and even caught his eyes a few times but she didn’t say anything to him, Elora felt bad enough that she had caused it all. She just wanted to make him a tiny bit jealous, but she picked the wrong guy to do it with. Sol also didn’t seem to care as he did run off with two beauties into the toilets.

A few minutes later, other party members came over and sat in the large lowered seating area. They all began to chatter and laugh about the previous fight. Elora stayed next to Sol, overly caring for him. Sol didn’t mind, he was just happy she was by his side. She put a hand on his knee, stroking it gently. Kara came bounding over and sat on the other side of him. It felt nice being looked after by two beautiful women.

The band started to play some jazz/rock songs and the mood of the party turned into an after-party. People relaxed and it was more of a talking scene. Sol checked the time on his phone, noticing that it was 2 in the morning. Everyone was still enjoying the party, not wanting to go home.


 

22