FILLER Chapter 62- A Night To Remember Part 1 EXPLICIT
692 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62- 


“Did you want to go for a swim?” Elora whispered as she put a hand on his knee.

“Where?” Sol asked.

“The roof,” Elora replied.

“Of course,” Sol said with a smile,.Yeah I’d like to.”

Elora squeezed his leg gently and looked him in the eye.

They slipped out of the talking group and headed for the roof of the building. Elora held Sol’s hand loosely as she took him up a flight of stairs. His trousers grew tight as he stared at her perfectly crafted ass. Her legs were smooth and clean shaven; Sol had already forgotten about the previous incident. Sometimes, he could be a simple man.

Elora let go of his hand and headed over to a hot tub in the corner of the roof. The whole sight of New London

“Can you unzip me?” she asked as she turned around, moving her hair over her shoulders.

Sol gently touched the zip and slowly moved it down. It ended at the bottom of her hips, exposing her underwear.

“Can you look away?”

He turned around, confused; it wasn’t like he hadn’t her naked before. But if it was what she wanted, Sol was going to follow.

Elora took it off her shoulders and pushed it down herself. She was wearing white lace lingerie. She headed into the hot tub slowly. Sol turned around to only see her head was just showing from the water.

Sol was about to take his jacket off but paused. “Can you look away?” he mocked.

Elora rolled her eyes with a smile and turned around. Sol stripped to his underwear and hopped into the hottub. He was expecting a pool but the warm water was more welcomed to his sore dick.

Elora put her hands over the edge and placed her chin on the back of them. Sol sat with his back against the side.

“You still haven’t told me about that day,” she said.

Sol pouted without looking at her. “The demon?” he questioned.

“Yeah, not just the demon. I’ve never felt that sort of magic before.”

“You remember the void crystal, how I dived inside of it.” Sol said.

She nodded. “That was really stupid. I bet you thought, `Why not, I can’t die’.”

Sol chuckled. “The accuracy is scary.”

“Well,” Sol continued, “I travelled to another dimension, and that’s when I received a class.”

“A summoner class,” she mused. “Rarest type.”

“What I want to know though, is how you find out I had affinitous?”

Her eyes went wide. “I umm… kinda did a bit of digging.”

“And what did you find?” Sol asked, concerned she didn’t go too far.

“A few of your records from the Unwanted. Most of them were blacked out… Mainly everything, actually.”

“And who gave them to you?” Sol asked.

“Mercy,” she replied without meeting his eyes.

Sol scratched his chin, Mercy didn’t seem the type to do that but Elora did belong to the Evergrand family. Mercy was the type of person to please the elites- Sol couldn’t blame him. He hoped Mercy would have told him before though.

“Anyway,” Elora said as she moved to him, she placed her hands on his thighs and placed her legs either side of him.

“I thought we were staying as friends.”

“We are,” she protested as she gently rubbed her pussy on Sol’s crotch.

Sol placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her in close.

The door leading to the roof slammed open and Kara came out. She had sobered up a bit and was now looking for Elora. Someone had told she disappeared up to the roof.

“Oh, there you-”

Elora stayed on top of Sol as Kara noticed.

“Sorry!” Kara shouted, throwing her eyes to the floor.

“Kara don’t go,” Elora said. “Come over here.”

“What are you doing?” Sol whispered.

She grabbed Sol’s member through his wet underwear. “I said she could have you tonight if she wanted.”

Sol ran a hand through his hair as Kara came over looking shy.

“Did you want to get in?” Elora asked.

“As long as it’s ok with Sol,” Kara replied.

Sol looked behind him and nodded.

Kara took off her dress slowly and Elora covered Sol’s eyes. He had already seen but he understood. The toilets were more of the moment type of fling.

Sol was rock solid just from Elora grabbing his dickThe bubbles in the hot tub hid it fairly well.

“Did you guys have fun in the toilets?” Elora asked both of them as she got off Sol.

Kara looked away embarrassed.

“I said you could,” Elora stated. “You guys can continue where you left off.”

Sol looked at her, he couldn’t tell what she was up to.

Kara looked more confused but she melted away when Sol looked at her. She moved closer to him and touched his knee. Elora moved away to the other side of the hot tub; her hands disappearing under the water.

Sol grabbed her waist and pulled her in close. He gave one last look to Elora before going in for a kiss. Kara placed her legs either side of him and continued to kiss him while feeling up his body.

“Can you go slow?” Kara asked.

Sol nodded. “Do you want me to take the lead too?”

“Yeah.”

Sol started kissing her neck and slowly made his way down to her breasts. They were small but plump and her nipples were hard. He kissed them through her bra while grabbing her ass. She quietly moaned from the pleasure.

She reached down into his trousers and started massaging his dick. Out of the corner of Sol’s eye he saw Elora rubbing her pussy under the water. It seemed she was enjoying it.

Kara pulled off Sol’s underwear and stroked his dick with both hands as she sat on him. She was nervous to even handle it, it seemed too big to fit inside her. Sol took off her underwear and bra and kissed her all over. He lifted her up out of the water by her ass and started to kiss around her pussy.

She started moaning loudly and curving her back; clutching his head to keep herself from falling over. He put his tongue in deep and moved it around to the intense pleasure of Kara. He moved her on her back on the edge of the hot tub and massaged her pussy. He could barely put a finger in so he decided to gradually open it up.

“You ready?” Sol asked.

Kara nodded and pulled him in for a last kiss. Sol moved her back in the hot tub and let her sit on top of him. He stroked his dick to get himself hard again and pressed it against her pussy.

He pushed it in half an inch and Kara dug her nails into his back. He pushed it in further again and void magic emanated off of her. Sol stopped for a moment to let her relax before gradually putting it in deeper. Her pussy was so tight Sol could feel every part of it warped around his member. It felt amazing, and he just wanted to push her all the way down. Elora had come over and hugged Kara from the back. She stroked Sol’s balls under the water as she massaged Kara’s hard nipples.

Elora helped ease her pussy onto Sol’s dick and it had gone in halfway before some blood came out. Kara looked worried but Elora assured her it was normal.

“Too much,” Kara said.

Sol moved his dick out and in again and she screamed.

“You want to carry on?” Sol asked.

Kara nodded and Sol placed his hands on her hips and moved his own up and down gently. After each thrust, his dick moved deeper and deeper. Kara was in pain; Sol’s dick wasn’t the best to lose her virginity too. Elora massaged around her pussy while kissing the back of her neck. Eventually, Kara started moving on her own. His dick still wasn’t all the way in but she could easily move up and down in the water.

Ske kept moving by herself, moaning and twitching the entire time. It had already hit the back of her pussy but she seemed to enjoy it more and more as it went deeper until she was thrusting hard.

Her back curled violently and she fell into Sol.

“That was-” she breathed heavily, “Amazing.”

Kara moved off his dick to his side where she lent into his shoulder; exhausted. They both looked at Elora who had predatory eyes for Sol.

Sol pushed himself onto the side of the hot tub with his half-erect dick in the water. Elora came over and gently kissed the tip while keeping eye contact.

Sol sipped on a drink as Elora kissed his huge dick up and down.

“I thought you said we were just friends,” Sol said with a wicked grin.

She placed both hands on his dick and moved them up and down slowly. “I may have done.”

Sol didn’t respond as his rod started to get harder and harder. Elora put her mouth over the top and moved her tongue around. She then put it in her mouth and tried to move it down her throat. She did a good job for someone with a gag-reflex.

The bunny-girl placed Sol’s dick in her mouth and it went down her throat with ease.

“That’s unfair,” Elora complained.

Kara came back up again. “I didn’t know until now,” she said with cute grin

She rolled her eyes and moved down to suck Sol’s balls. Kara went over his dick again and pushed it down her throat. Sol barely lasted 3 minutes with the mages pleasuring him, and he let them know he was about to cum.

Elora pulled Kara’s head off his dick and shoved her throat down as far as she could. Warm white liquid flowed down her throat, she pulled up and coughed while covering her mouth.

“Who’s next?” Sol asked.

“More?” Kara questioned.

“Oh, Kara, Sol can go more than 3 times.”

Kara looked at Sol spooked, then down at his dick. “I’m next then.”

“That’s not fair,” Elora said. “We should take turns.”

“Easy now,” Sol said. “I can pleasure you both.”

“I want your dick again,” Kara said.

Sol chuckled, they were arguing like kids.

Elora moved out of the water next to him still wearing white lingerie. The water on her skin and hair made her look ridiculously sexy. She walked over to a large sunbed that overlooked the city. It was comfortable and made from soft silk.

She slowly took off her underwear and laid down on her stomach.


Extra chapters ahead of schedule here: https://www.patreon.com/TheUnwanted
 

Sivios.

23