FILLER Chapter 63 A Night To Remember Part 2 EXPLICIT SEXUAL
600 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

FILLER Chapter 63 A Night To Remember Part 2 EXPLICIT SEXUAL


“You want to join her?” Sol asked.

Kara grabbed his dick again and joyfully nodded. He helped her out and they made their way over to Elora. He put Kara on her knees and she deepthroated his dick again until it was hard. He bent down and licked Elora’s pussy from the back and then leaned over her. He flipped Kara on her back and massaged her pussy as he leant over Elora. He placed his dick in the entrance and she twitched alone from it. He pushed it in further with one hand on her back.

He thrusted in deep and Elora squealed. He fucked her at an average pace before turning her onto her back and putting her legs by her shoulders. He put his dick in again and held her legs in that position.

He kept fucking her while rubbing her clit. Kara leant over her and sucked on her tits. Elora’s hands gripped the soft sunbed.

“Keep going,” she said.

Sol thrusted in deeped, causing her to moan more. He kept going and going until he felt Elora squirm and convulse.

“Stop, stop,” Elora said weakly as she came.

He moved straight onto Kara and put his dick straight into her, she screamed as Sol lost himself in the moment. He forgot how tight she was.

“Go easy on her,” Elora said with ragged breath.

Sol pulled out and put two fingers in to ease her into it again. He curled his fingers up reaching her g-spot.

“What are you doing?” Kara questioned as she moaned.

Sol looked at Elora and smiled. “You ready now?” Sol asked.

“Yeah,” Kara said.

Sol squeezed his huge dick in and lent over her while kissing her neck. She grabbed his back and dug her nails in. Sol slightly liked the pain and moved gently in and out of her.

“Faster,” she said.

He was a bit surprised but moved his hips faster, he could feel her pussy hug his dick. It kept hitting the back of her pussy and exhaled each time. The sensation was pleasuring and he could feel himself coming but he held back. He flipped Kara over onto all fours and grabbed her ears with one hand. With the other he guided his dick in and grabbed her toned ass.

Elora came over and rubbed Sol’s chest while kissing his nipples.

“So you like fucking other girls huh?” she asked.

“I think you like it more than me.” Sol said. “I saw you on the other side of the hot tub.”

She bit his nipple hard then went up and kissed him, “As long as you don’t forget about me.”

“How could I?”

She squeezed Sol’s ass with a hand then moved under Kara.

“Are you having fun?” Elora asked.

“This is amazing!” she said through a moan, “Is it always like this?”

“Well, the Immortal is one of a kind,” Elora replied, “Plus he’s got the dick of a giant.”

Sol thrusted deep and Kara fell onto Elora who caught her and started kissing her neck. He kept fucking her sensually, he wasn’t going to fuck her hard since it was her first time.

Elora spun underneath and started to suck on Sol’s balls. She licked his gooch and the base of the dick as it came in and out of Kara’s pussy.

“Shit, I’m gonna cum,” Sol said, “Focus on Kara first.”

“Yes, Sir.” Elora mocked as she rubbed Kara’s clit.

“Oh my Odin!” Kara screamed, “I think I’m gonna-”

Kara pulled out while curving her back in and squirted all over Elora.

Sol held in his laughter as Elora stayed still.

“So you’re a squirter,” Sol said.

Kara rolled onto her back breathing heavily, she didn’t realise she just expelled everything onto Elora.

Sol brought a towel from the side and started to wipe Elora’s face, she was just lying down motionless.

“You ok?” Sol said through smiled teeth.

“Don’t laugh.” Elora said.

“I’m not,” Sol said, turning to Kara, “You squirted all over Elora.”

“I’m so sorry,” Kara said, “I-I-”

“Relax, Kara. You didn’t know.” Sol said, smiling still, “At least you know for next time.”

Elora pulled Sol’s dick down and started sucking it again, “You wanna cum on me?”

“I’d rather fuck you again,” Sol said. He wasn’t tired in the slightest and he still had way more to go.

“My pussy hurts, you went in so deep.”

“Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes.”
Elora rolled off the large sun bed and pulled Sol over to the edge. She grabbed Kara too and pulled her down to Sol’s dick level. The fire mage grabbed her by the ears and shoved her head down onto his dick.

Sol’s dick became rock hard again as it went all the way down Kara’s throat.

Elora went underneath and sucked both balls. She gently massaged the base of his dick while sucking and pulling on them.

“You two make a great pair,” Sol said.

“Well Kara likes girls more anyway,” Elora said.

Kara came up. “I think I like guys more now.” She put her head back down on it.

“You were a little frisky with her,” Sol said.

“She is really pretty,” Elora said, “And besides, it was her first time. I wanted to help.”

Sol moaned. “So both of you are bi.”

“Aren’t we all a little,” Elora said.

Sol smiled but quickly faded into an open mouth. He leaned back onto the sun bed as he felt himself coming.

“I’m gonna cum,” Sol said.

Elora pushed Kara’s head down to the base as she aggressively sucked his balls.

The warm white liquid pulsed from the top of Sol’s cock. Kara coughed and some leaked from her mouth.

“I wanna fuck you again,” Kara said as she moved on top of Sol.

“Wait,” Elora said, “He just came. Unless you want his kid?”

“I would but-”

Elora hushed her and cleaned up Sol’s cock with her tongue first and then a towel.

Sol looked down to see Kara jacking his dick off to get it hard again. Elora looked at him concerned. The bunny girl really wanted it.

Elora moved up to Sol and started tongue kissing him. She rubbed his abs and chest. He felt Kara guide Sol’s dick into her own pussy and she put it all the way down.

“Oh,” Sol moaned.

“She really wants it,” Elora remarked.

Kara squatted over his dick and was throwing her hips all the way and all the way down. She was shouting from the pleasure and pain as Sol’s dick went into her stomach. She started to do it faster and turned around in a reverse cowgirl position. Her ass slapped against Sol’s crotch.

He grabbed Elora by the back of her head and pulled her in closer. He moved his tongue all around her mouth and squeezed her perfect tits. It didn’t take long before he felt he was ready to cum again.

Kara was going faster and faster, her tight pussy felt amazing as it hugged his dick.

“Shit,” Sol said. “I can’t hold it any longer.”
“Wait!” Kara shouted. “I’m almost there again.”

Sol held it in with all his might, it didn’t help Elora was kissing his neck and touching his pecks. Finally, Kara moaned loudly and fell to the side, Sol’s throbbing dick fell out.

“Elora,” Sol said and the fire mage moved into a 69 position. Sol pushed her back down so her pussy fell into his face. He stuck his tongue in deep and gently rubbed her clit. He could feel just how sore she was.

Elora placed her mouth over the top of his dick and twisted both of her hands at the base. She kept stopping as Sol was close to cumming so he pushed his heel on top of her head and pushed his dick down her throat. It only went halfway but Sol kept her head down as she jacked the base of his dick.

Kara had gotten her strength again and moved to his balls. She didn’t really know what she was doing but it still felt good. He was close to cumming and Elora was tapping on his leg to let go.

He eased his leg on Elora’s head and she came up gasping for air.

“I’m so close,” Sol said.

Elora pushed her pussy in Sol’s face as revenge and he started sucking her clit. She then pushed Kara’s head off Sol’s balls then into his dick. Her throat felt warm and tight- Sol felt himself coming.

Elora grabbed his balls with both her hands as she twitched from the pleasure Sol was giving her. He couldn’t hold it any longer and a drizzle of shot into Kara’s throat. She kept her throat on his dick even after he had come. His erect dick shrunk but still Kara kept on it.

Sol focused more on Elora’s clit and a minute later she came. Kara pulled up from his dick and copied Elora with the cleaning technique. Elora hugged Sol’s chest while Kara laid on his legs.


 

19