Chapter 64- Summoner Menu
480 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64- Summoner Menu


Kara and Elora headed downstairs and back to the party while Sol said he would stay on the roof for a while. He had gotten some notifications during the party.

You have levelled up Hand Combat Intermediate II->III (P)

+1 Constitution

When attacking with your body only you get +13% Increased damage.

 

You have learned the skill Reproduction Novice I (P)

+3% Increased pleasure when mating.

+1% Increased chance to impregnate.

“It’s called Reproduction?” Sol questioned himself.

Sex sounded better than reproduction, he was happy with the skill but still found the name off-putting. He checked the rest of his notifications.

Euclid Summoner Menu

UNIQUE Level 43 Winged Rabbit, Unlimited Stamina, Cyclops Sense has been transformed into Level 42 Clawed Night Rabbit and kept the title Cyclops Sense.

To see the entity's skills you must first tame it.

You will have 40 minutes and 34 seconds to try and tame the entity. Would you like to enter the Euclid Dimension?

Yes/No?

This option will never disappear, however the entity may gain levels, titles and skills during this time.

 

Euclid Summoner Menu

Level 52 Shadow Wolf, Unbridled Strength has been transformed into Level 47 Night Prowler. It lost all of it’s previous titles.

You will have 54 minutes and 3 seconds to try and tame the entity. Would you like to enter the Euclid Dimension?

Yes/No?

This option will never disappear, however, the entity may gain levels, titles and skills during this time.

Sol was amazed at the transformation, he felt excited. He couldn’t wait to try and tame them. He wouldn’t do it now however as it would kill the party vibe for him. The time seemed to be exaggerated, he had killed monsters of their level before in under 5 minutes. Then again, everything in the Euclid Dimension seemed ridiculously overpowered regardless of their levels. Oglak turned into a steroided version of his previous form and Sol would not have liked to fight him. He was thankful for the system giving him a free summon.

Night Prowler sounded like a horrible monster to fight, he felt that he wouldn’t have a hard time killing the rabbit however. Time would only tell. He dismissed the notifications and brought up his new status along with a new Summoner status that came with his class.

Birth Name: Solomon Thorn

 

Race: Hearthren

Sex: Male

Level 43

Progression: 7%

Titles:

Monster Slayer III

Multi Killer II

Man Slayer I

Fearless 

Unbridled Resistor

Dimension Traveler

Euclid Summoner

Summonder

Class- Euclid Summoner

To next class advancement: 3.21%

 

Stats

Status

Regeneration

Constitution:

23

Dexterity:

35

Health:

524/524

HP/Second:

0.85

Strength:

37

Wisdom:

49(+4)

Stamina:

1345/1345

SP/Second:

9.2

Endurance:

41(+1)

Intelligence:

37

Mana:

935/935

MP/Second:

o.99

Perception:

21

Luck:

7

Disease: Affinitous (Permanent)

Cursed: Kiss of Death.

Charisma :

29

Piety:

10

Skills and Spells

Pain Resistance Expert II (P)

Monster Lore Beginner V (P)

Dagger Mastery Intermediate VIIII (P)

Leadership Beginner I (P)

Stealing Beginner I (P)

Fishing Novice I (P)

Hand Combat Intermediate III (P)

Cooking Novice III (P)

Identify Beginner IX (P)

Iridescent Blink Novice II (A)

Euclid Banishment Novice I (A)

Iridescent Benevolence Novice I (A)

Reproduction Beginner I (P)

 

 

Summoner Menu for Euclid Summoner Class

Summons 3/4

(Red Horned Demon)- Oglak Level 56

Possible-(Clawed Night Rabbit)- ??????? Level 43

Possible-(Night Prowler)-??????? Level 47

He rubbed his hands together, he was getting excited for it.

Sol headed back down to the party, his team were all getting along- joking and singing with a bunch of other people. The band on the stage were still playing. Sol sat down in between Elora and Kara; someone handed him a drink and he joined in with the party. The que to end the party came when the sun shone through the huge glass windows.

“Are you guys up for some training tomorrow? Well- today?” Sol asked his team.

“I am,” Tower replied, he was always up for training.

The rest of his group nodded.

“We will have some extra time now that the games have been extended,” Sharp explained.

Sol covered his eyes as the sun hit them. “Shall we say five?”

“Sounds good,” Tower said. “Ozark, now that you’re our blacksmith- mind repairing my armour and tools?”

“Yes, Sir!” Ozark exclaimed enthusiastically with a salute- completely sober.

Tower slapped his forehead. “Not in this sort of place.”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Tch, what’s the point?”

Boseman checked his phone. “Shit, I got to go. I’ll see you guys the next time shit hits the fan.”

“You ok?” Sol asked.

“Yeah, problem with games again. I have to go in,” Boseman replied.

“Oh, the joy of not being a Calamity,” Sol remarked, leaning back in the comfy seats.

“I’ll still kick all your asses,” Boseman shot back, grinning at everyone.

“See you later, Boseman,” Tower said.

The man said his goodbyes and headed out after. The group followed shortly after too but when Sol got to the door he pulled Elora aside.

“Can you come over late tomorrow? To tutor Summer,” Sol asked.

“Yeah, I’m free. I’ll bring Kara too,” she said with a wink. “When are we going to the cinema?”

“Raincheck?”

Elora rolled her eyes. “You promised.”

“It’s still there, I’ll surprise you.”

“Fine, see you tomorrow,” Elora said as she hugged him.

Sol squeezed her back and headed off with his team.

The guards at the door were still patiently standing at the door.

“Fucking hell guys,” Spike said. “You’ve been standing there for hours.”

“Lady Evergrand pays us too,” one replied.

“And not interfere with the brawl in there?”

They both froze.

Tower slapped Spike’s head. “They’re high level but they don’t want to die.” 

Spike just shrugged and the team exited the party.

Spike, Tower and Mute went to a teleporter nearby, only Sharp and Sol were walking in the same direction.

“Are you free tomorrow at 7?” Sol asked.

“For the tutor sessions?” Sharp questioned.

Sol nodded.

“Absolutely. About your investments, would you like me to keep you up to date?”

“Yeah, if you dumb it down for me,” Sol said.

“Of course,” Sharp remarked. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“You too,” Sol said.

They split off and Sol enjoyed the walk home in the morning light. It was getting to the end of autumn soon and there was a glistening layer of frost everywhere. He often used morning walks like these to go over some things in his head. He remembered that his sisters were spying on him- or trying to at least. They wouldn’t find anything. He was only registered at the adventurer guild to keep a cover of being one.

June was one he had to worry about, she could deduct most things if she really put her mind to it. She might find out he’s an Unwanted but definitely not that he was the one known as Immortal. Sol decided he was going to play dumb, he would try his best to divert them.

He got in and fell onto his bed without taking his clothes off, he was exhausted.

A few hours later, he woke up to the sound of his sisters crashing and banging downstairs. He hopped in the shower and headed down after.


Extra chapters ahead of schedule here: https://www.patreon.com/TheUnwanted
 

Sivios.

20