Chapter 88- Game Plan
322 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88- Game Plan


You have slain, DUNGEON BOSS Level 71 Lesser Sand Wyvern, Grandmaster of Sand Magic, Unlimited Stamina, Dodging Brilliance, (See More)

+9,875 Experience 

Loot (By Contribution):

27 Silver

3 Lesser Sand Wyvern Teeth

9 Lesser Sand Wyvern Scales

20 Wyvern Meat Chunks

(See More)

 

You have completed Level 30 of Sigurd’s Journey.

+20,000 Experience

+50 Silver

RARE- Lesser Sand Wyvern Scaled Chestpiece

Immune to Sand Magic.

Defense Rating: 70/70

Durability: 124/124

 

You have completed the dungeon- Sigurd’s Journey for the first time.

+50,000 Experience

+72 Silver

Unfortunately, you have not met the requirements to receive the mark of the dungeon.

Sol smiled as he looked at his wrist, he had already received the mark of the dungeon. The money and experience a person got for clearing a level based dungeon like this was staggering. However, the rewards were cut in half each time you completed the last level so that’s why many people farmed the lower ones.

Sol looked at the time on his phone, it was late at night and he would need to get back soon. He felt as if he needed to be caught up on a few things since Arthur mentioned an event. He had reached level 49 and he felt as if one more level wasn’t going to make the world a difference, he was now able to add enough free stat points into wisdom which allowed him to have seven summons. He hadn’t even thought about trying to banish something. He was going to have to get a few during the monster rush event.

Congratulations! You have levelled up! Level 47

+2 Free Stat Points.

 

Congratulations! You have levelled up! Level 48

+2 Free Stat Points.

 

Congratulations! You have levelled up! Level 49

+2 Free Stat Points.

 

Birth Name: Solomon Thorn

 

Race: Hearthren

Sex: Male

Level 49

Progression: 7%

Titles:

Monster Slayer IV

Multi Killer II

Man Slayer I

Fearless 

Unbridled Resistor

Dimension Traveler

Euclid Summoner

Summonder

Class- Euclid Summoner

To next class advancement: 5.35%

200 Mana=Summon Slot

Summons can be removed.

 

Stats

Status

Regeneration

Constitution:

23

Dexterity:

35

Health:

524/524

HP/Second:

0.85

Strength:

37

Wisdom:

61(+6)

Stamina:

1500/1500

SP/Second:

9.2

Endurance:

41

Intelligence:

37

Mana:

964/964

MP/Second:

1.12

Perception:

21

Luck:

8

Disease: Affinitous (Permanent)

Cursed: Kiss of Death.

Charisma :

29

Piety:

10

 

Skills and Spells

Pain Resistance Expert II (P)

Monster Lore Beginner V (P)

Dagger Mastery Expert I (P)

Leadership Beginner I (P)

Stealing Beginner I (P)

Fishing Novice I (P)

Hand Combat Intermediate II (P)

Cooking Novice III (P)

Identify Beginner IX (P)

Iridescent Blink Novice V (A)

Euclid Banishment Novice III (A)

Iridescent Benevolence Novice IV (A)

Reproduction Beginner I (P)

 

 

Summoner Menu for Euclid Summoner Class

Summons:

(Red Horned Demon)- Oglak Level 56

(Clawed Night Rabbit)- Fluffy Level 45

(Night Prowler)- Wolfy Level 47

He said goodbye to the team and headed back to New London.

 

A few hours later.

 

Sol was sitting in his house when his sisters came back from a day of shopping. They seemed to have gotten closer when they found out about him. He was just happy that they were spending more time together.

“Hey you two,” Sol said.

“Oh, you’re back,” Summer remarked, “Are you really competing in the games, that’s like- so cool.”

Sol smiled, “Yeah, it’s a mission.”

“Well, that’s good ‘cause me and June put our coin together to get tickets.”

Sol’s face dropped, “Not on the third day, that’s a definite no.”

“It’s a three day pass for all the games, why not the third?” Summer questioned.

“Ohhhh,” June said, “It’s the Chaos Masters, people are thinking they’re going to show up- everyone is talking about it.”

“June’s right,” Sol said, “The third day is the most expected, I didn’t want you guys to be there but I don’t think I could stop you.”

“You’re not competing in the duels, are you?” Summer asked.

Sol shook his head as he sat back in his chair, “We were hired for Monsters Rush.”

“That’s fine,” Summer said, “We can just go to see you, duels and the others are boring.”

“You just insulted half the continent,” June stated.

Sol’s phone rang.

“We’ll be in the training room,” June said.

“Alright,” Sol replied as put the phone to his ear.

“Hey, Sol.” Tower said, “I need you to come in at 1, getting a debrief and we have an event tonight at the royal quarters. How was the levelling?”

“Good, level 49 but I didn’t get any new summons. It’s a shame I can’t banish bosses.”

Tower chuckled, “That would be a nightmare, but yeah, at 1 if that’s ok.”

“Sure, see you then.”

Sol ended the call and went to check in on his sisters in the training room, they had practically been living there for a while. The two sisters were sparring with each other- they hadn’t even changed out their clothes.

“You guys are serious about this,” Sol remarked as he leant on the doorway.

“I want to kick your ass eventually,” Summer said as she ducked under a light punch from June.

Summer definitely had an advantage compared to June, she was more athletic- taller and had gained the Unarmed Combat skill already.

“Oh, Sol,” June said.

He nodded.

“Mr Demy has asked me to check with you about a date after the games.”

“Where?” Sol asked.

“Rose and Crown in Central, the old English pub.”

“That’s fine, he won’t make any moves on you though, right?”

June threw her hands on her hips, “Why not.”

“Because I made a rule with him and that’s none of your business.”

She rolled her eyes as Summer kicked her legs out from underneath her.

“Hey!” June exclaimed, “Sol was distracting me.”

Summer stuck out her tongue which only got June more riled up. Sol laughed as he went upstairs to get changed. He walked to the nearest teleporter and was teleported into base. 

He walked into the briefing room to see his whole team inside- along with Ozark, Ester- who was now known as Nude, and Heresy.

“Nice of you to join us,” Heresy said with pure hate in her voice.

Sol just ignored her as he sat down next to Ester and Sharp.

“Tonight, you five will be going to the Introductory Event for the games. I shouldn’t have to say this but no fights, sex or heavy drinking.”

Spike raised his hand.

“No mohawks or singing,” Heresy added.

Spike lowered his hand.

“Who’s going to be there?” Tower asked.

“All teams competing, plus kings and queens of the majority of the countries, high ranking nobles also from various countries.”

“So a circle jerk of powerful people,” Spike simplified.

“In short terms,” Heresy added, “You will be representing Auraria so please remember that and you will also be representing the Unwanted. The King has requested your presence at his estate an hour before the event- he wishes to meet you.”

“We’re going to meet a king?” Sol questioned, he wasn’t a fan of royalty.

Heresy sighed, “Yes, that is what I said. If he asks you for your blood or semen I suggest you give it to him.”
Spike slapped Sol’s chest, “Now you’re getting jerked off by a king, you really moved up from a prince.”

Heresy threw a clipboard at Spike’s head but he dodged it.

“Nude has been working on various tactics for your mission in the event, Ozark has also designed a program which skewes your voice on all broadcasts.”

“Nice job you two,” Tower said.

“You will be able to wear masks for the entirety of this mission. Do not fuck this up. Nude will be going over everything with you soon, now get out and get ready.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” The group said in unison.

They all instinctively started walking towards the bar.

“By Odin, I miss Mercy,” Sol said.

“I think she seems adequate, a bit crazy though,” Nude said.

“Crazy is an understatement,” Spike remarked.

“I agree,” Tower added.

“Anyway,” Nude continued, “You’ll be meeting the king of Auraria at 5 this afternoon.”

“What clothes do we have to wear?” Spike asked, “Does he want us in his uniform or something for the event? Does he want Sol in a maid outfit?”

“Wear your armour,” Nude replied, “It is tradition that those competing wear what they will in the following days.”

“What about me?” Sol asked.

She shrugged, “Perhaps a nice second hand shirt.”

His team snickered silently.

“Fine,” Sol said.

They entered the bar and sat down in their usual booths, Sol bought a round for everyone. They were just chatting when the TV flashed on; it was about the Adventurer Games.

“Hey, Johnny!” Tower shouted over to the barkeep, “Can you turn that up.”

“My name is Jasmine Prey with Fresh News and we are bringing you all the need-to-know information on the Games. As we’ve all heard, the government has raised the threat level from the Chaos Masters to Imminent. We are still not sure of their motives or involvement in or around the Adventurer Games. On a brighter note, the Unwanted group known as the Ill-Favoured Five- yes, the one including the Immortal, will 100% be competing in the competition representing Auraria.”

Everyone’s heads in the bar all switched to them.

“Of course, there is a lot of controversy whether they should be allowed to compete in the Adventurer Games. Simply, they aren't adventurers. They are hired guns, the king's gun even.”

Tower slammed his mug down on the table hard, “Horse shit!” he shouted.

A few grunts followed in agreement by the Unwanted.

“We will now go to Craig Johnson, ex-adventurer and Guild Master of New London- Felix Hunt, on this debate.”

“Oh shit,” Spike said, “They got the guild master on.”

“Welcome, Craig and Felix. Would you like to start us off guild master.”

“Thank you for having me, I would first like to say that I have worked personally with the Unwanted and they are not just hired guns.”
“Interesting, but they do carry out assassinations.”

“Of course, so do adventurers. They are not of the bad kind but good, they don’t kill needlessly only what needs to be done to better the city they work in,” Felix added.

“Wheeyyyy,” the bar cheered.

“Now Craig,” Jasmine said, “Do you agree with Felix?”
“Not entirely, the Unwanted are far more secretive, we do not know anything about them and the city entrusts them with important assassinations.”

“I understand where you’re coming from Craig,” Felix responded, “That is just how they operate, there is no denying that some may be skeptical but you can believe me when I say this that they are efficient and trustworthy.”

“That statement seems to be true,” Jasmine said, “By these records given to us by the Unwanted, the team- the Ill-Favoured Five, have a 99% success rate, that also includes missions they don’t take. They have rejected 2 missions and failed 1 with their entire career at the Unwanted.”

“But how ruthless are they? We don’t know,” Craig responded, “The stats are impressive but we know nothing of them. This is also why people are skeptical about them being in the games.”

“They were hired by Auraria, there are no rules that dictates they cannot compete,” Felix said, “Besides, the group Jasmine mentioned is in the limelight right now, it would give Auraria a boost in ratings and better their country.”

“I cannot argue with that,” Craig said.

“Thank you Craig for your input, now Felix- have you met the Immortal before?”

Sol rolled his eyes as he laid his forehead against the cold wooden table. Tower patted him on the back.

“No, I have worked with a lot of Unwanted but no I haven’t.”

“Have you heard anything about him, is he truly immortal? What sort of class does he have?”
Clips of Sol galavanting through the streets of New London and also in the Necromancer’s Playground Dungeon started to be shown on screen.

“I do not know myself, the Unwanted are a very private organisation, they don’t offer critical information like that.”

“Some Class Experts are saying that it is not in fact a skill or anything in fact.”
Felix cleared his throat, “The Unwanted purposefully released that video, it would have gone through multiple edits and clearances before being released. The answer is- we-I don’t know. It will be interesting to watch him and his team at the games.”

“I’ll drink to that,” Tower said as he raised his glass up.

“See how famous you’ve become,” Nude said as she sipped a cocktail, “This is excellent.”

“Famous for the wrong reasons,” Sol said.

Spike tutted, “Please, if bitches went wild over my dick that’s the right reason. I saw how many women were throwing themselves at you at Elora’s party.”

“It’s always about my dick and not my personality, I just want someone who loves me for who I am, you know,” Sol said sarcastically.

“It is rather large,” Nude added.

Spike touched Tower’s shoulder, “Sol’s not a fan of milfs, my guy Tower is though.”

“Hands off,” Tower said in a low voice.

It did the trick.

“I prefer men my age, they have a lot more experience,” Nude fired back, “I would like to apologise again for my idea on the video. You see, if the Unwanted can showcase an immortal person then that leaves people thinking just how powerful the organization is.”

“Very ingenious of you,” Sharp remarked.

“Precisely,” Nude said with a smile.

“It sucks I didn’t get paid for it,” Sol said.

“Oh, you did, you got this mission. What was it again, 3 gold or something? I'm only getting 7 silver with my contract,” Nude said.

“Are you still on probation?” Tower asked, “Is that even a thing for admin.”
“Yes, I owe alot to the Unwanted, and to you guys too. I would like to be taken off and be a full fledged admin worker.”

“You have high hopes,” Sol said grudgingly, “We worked our asses off for 4 years and just got to Raptor. Ozark had to create a level 90 monster to save the lives of 8 Elders to just be taken off a warning probation.”

“One died though,” Ozark added with a bright but uncomfortable smile.

“Right,” Sol said with confused eyes.


Extra chapters ahead of schedule here.

Sivios.

6