325: Kurai’ll Mess Her Up!
3.3k 3 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 325: Kurai’ll Mess Her Up!

The entire region of Uruk was suffering greatly from the emergence of monsters. Whenever an attack happened, crops were ruined and buildings were brought down to the ground, people were killed too.

However, the capital city of Uruk was safe from such threats. Because the King had summoned three great warriors, Servants, to fight for the people. They protected the wall and led the army to fight off the monsters.

Three servants were summoned, with the only female being Ushiwakamaru. She was an influential general of Japan when alive.

One of the other two males was Musashibou Benkei, who was also from Japan and was Ushiwakamaru's subordinate.

The third was somewhat more special, as he was the legendary Leonidas I, the King of Sparta 300.

They were summoned quite a while ago to fight the beasts, as King Gilgamesh alone wasn't enough to take care of those pesky creatures in his current, Caster self. In these few months they have spent here, they have seen and heard a lot, so they knew the current state of Uruk wasn't so great.

That was why they were so shocked. After so many months of poverty, how was so much food being given away? Where did this large quantity of food come from even?

"Ah, you guys!" Siduri's tone was cheerful and her smile was brighter than ever as she addressed them.

Siduri looked as if she recalled something when she noticed the three of them walking towards the food distribution that was happening right in the throne room. 

"You three are finally here. The King has ordered to reward you with more rations because of your excellent performances." Siduri continued speaking, “We even have snacks for you three, too.”

The three warriors’ eyes trembled when they moved to the countless foods that they have never seen before. Their mouth watered just from the smell so they walked to Siduri right away.

Except, for an instant, Ushiwakamaru looked to the throne at the other side of the room, where the King sat—and their eyes met for an instant. The King was talking to someone in front of him, but there was nobody, while a girl who looked just like him stood at the side.

The King withdrew his eyes away from her and went back to conversing, and after a second, Ushiwakamaru too focused on the food that her stomach began to rumble for.

* * *

[“This doesn’t make sense. How do you have another sister? You say this one’s been with you for as long as you’ve been alive, too.”] Rumi spoke from the other side of the hologram screen floating in front of the throne.

Rumi was sweating, taking rough breaths, as she had a towel around her shoulders. Behind her was the interior of the gym inside the heavenly palace, and most of the girls were gathered there, filling the gym to the brink with their tired and sweaty bodies. Neji felt a little pity for Arima and Mirai in the background, as they weren’t used to such intense levels of training.

Right beside Rumi, Kurai was there too—sitting on her lap while licking her paws. Kurai was refusing to look at his face, clearly mad. It seemed she hadn’t started channeling her mana either, to self-summon her beside him. Kurai truly was mad at him.

“It’s complicated,” Neji sighed. “She’s Sisty, that’s her name, and she is my spiritual twin.”

“Nice to meet you, in person, Rumi. You wouldn’t know, but I have known you for a long period. I am the Heaven’s Voice too if that helps.” Sisty introduced herself from the side while waving her hand, but Rumi didn’t seem to be amused by it.

[“She’s like Kimi in her white-haired look. She even got blue eyes…”] Rumi trailed off. [“You crazy bastard always like girls who look like you. Nejire, Kimi, and now this literal copy of yours. Crazy bastard. Huh, wait since you say she’s been there from when you were born, does that mean Kimi ain’t the first girl? It’s this lass, instead?”]

“…We have only kissed yet, so she can’t be the first girl anyhow. Even chronologically, she wasn’t really a person of her own until I was 16. Until then she was a developing AI only.” Neji sighed. “Anyway, this talk is useless—I called for something more important. It seems you girls have been training all day, so you weren’t watching.”

[“Okay. Watching what?”] Rumi asked in a not-so-interested tone. [“You got some new bitch?”]

“I found Ryuko.” Neji dropped the bomb without any dragging, watching Rumi’s nonchalant expression slowly twist. She sat up straightener while a large scowl formed on her forehead. “I am not joking, it’s not Kimi who ended up in this world. It was our Ryukyu; she is suffering from magical amnesia.”

[“…Oh for fuck’s sake.”] Rumi groaned as she slumped on the floor, on her back. The ‘camera’ moved accordingly to focus on her face from above. [“Do you know how to break her out of this amnesia thing?”]

“I do, yes. Have you ever heard of King Arthur and his sword the Excalibur?” Neji asked, earning a nod from Rumi. “You know how the Fate Franchisee works. In this world, King Arthur is portrayed as Queen Artoria. She was summoned in this timeline as a Servant, and I believe that’s when our Ryukyu took her place. Ryuko replaced Artoria’s existence just like how you did with Kaguya’s.”

Neji continued. “There is an Anime Movie based on this timeline’s story, you haven’t watched it. In that movie, Artoria lost her memories for using a corrupted weapon for a long time, as she had lost her signature Excalibur. At the end-most scenario of the movie, however, Artoria recalled her memories after Excalibur was presented to her. We can do the same to help Ryuko come back to her senses.”

[“Except-?”] Rumi asked, knowing there is always a ‘But’ in this sort of situation.

Except I feel this particular super-amnesia is much stronger than the one shown in the anime. Due to, you know, how Ryukyu has two sets of memories. One of her and one of Artoria, so things should be more complicated this time around. If not, she should have come back to her senses just by seeing me. I am sure my presence should have an equal, if not better effect on her than Excalibur.”

Neji took a deep breath and continued. “But that didn’t happen, she didn’t recognize me. Ryukyu just shot a beam and killed my clone when I called her with so much emotion. She didn’t feel anything. Do you know the worst part? The clone dying hurt my real body, greatly, as her attacks can transcend space and time.” 

[“....”]

Neji released a whiff of breath while Rumi kept lying down with nothing but a frown. “So we need many things at once that can probably impact her mind, such as you, her old friend, Kurai, her niece, and me at the same time. If even that doesn’t work, we first have to at least defeat her and make her calm down. The things after can be fixed in some way or the other.”

Neji finished his long explanation, just as Kurai began to jump on the side to earn the attention of the invisible camera. When the camera turned to her automatically, she burst out in a rage.

[“She hurt you too?! I am going there right now.”] Kurai growled angrily. “Kurai’s gonna mess her up, and this time Kurai would not stop even if you ask Kurai to!”] 

Instead of looking annoyed, Neji just smiled. Sometimes he just needed a cute little Kurai to make all worries vanish in thin air.

“Thank you, and yes that is the plan. I need you and Rumi here. Our current Ryukyu is Tier 25, so I have zero chance of defeating her without you two’s help. Kurai, can you start gathering mana right now? It might take a few days, or even more than a week of sheer concentration, but there is no way around it.” Neji requested his most lovely familiar who nodded without hesitation.

[“I will start channeling right away. P-Papa, don’t worry, I will go there and smack her hard!”] Kurai gave him a last nod that was the most reliable from her to date. Then she sat down on her spot and… began sleeping.

Well, it looked like sleep, but she was really channeling mana—Neji was sure… At least he hoped that to be the case.

[“You said I am Tier 22, correct?”] Rumi suddenly asked, rising to sit back up.

“Low Tier 22, precisely.” Neji said, recalling feeding her a few Tier Potions to get her stronger before the appearance of Gods in the Naruto world. “Why are you asking?”

[“No, I was just…”] Rumi blushed a little and smiled charmingly. [“...Touched that you can rely on me even with the huge Tier gap between us. Makes me feel better.”]

Neji smiled involuntarily, chuckling a little. “I didn’t know such small details can make our Rumi feel that way. But, really, wasn’t it obvious how much I trusted my bunny girl? Come over quick, I miss you.”

[“You’ve been away just for a day, you know? Suffer a little more, I and Kurai will be there soon.”] Rumi kept smiling and said goodbye. [“Anyhow, I need to bathe, and so do the girls. Talk to you later.”]

Neji watched the screen blink out of existence while he kept smiling. One of his arms pulled Sisty to his lap and he leaned over to kiss her.

Soon afterward, Omni-Neji-2 returned with Chaldea and Ishtar, which created another commotion among the mortals who were in the presence of their goddess. Neji couldn't care less, and just began to plan his next move.

**

**

**

Master4thWall: This was supposed to be a Kimi chapter, but I have no idea how to interestingly execute what I planned atm. So I will delay it to Chapter 350.

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.cøm/Master4thWall

101