Chapter 6
22.9k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…… Hey”

“Here, by all means”

I entered the bed first, and turned over the blanket to invite him.

"You! Don't you understand?"

“?”

“You are lightly dressed, I’m almost naked. How would I feel sleeping in the same bed?”

“Ee~ Do you sleep on the floor? Which one you choose? This place is clean and shiny thought.”

Could it be that during the day he had nothing to do and have been cleaning…couldn't be right? And it would be better to cook than doing this."

“I am beneath”

“… are you cleaning up?”

“… sometimes”

“It's tidy?”

“It isn't”

I have decided what I will do the first thing tomorrow morning.

“Anyway,let's sleep together today”

If there is a chance tomorrow too, and the day after tomorrow and the day after after tomorrow.

"So I will not complain if you do anything you want, leaving out chastity, you could do anything."

“… you are really an idiot”

He will walk here saying so.

“Michail is an idiot too, and meanie at that”

“…… it's cramped”

“If we stick together isn't it fine?”

“That's why you are fool.”

“It's ok if it's tight?”

“No …… Hey,I said no”

“Good ni~ght”  I clung to his back while listening to his loud complaints, and fell asleep soundly.

***

“Hey hey, I said hey”

“……”

“What are you usually do here?”

“Nothing.”

The next morning, two people were eating only fruits and sitting on a chair … No, only I was sitting.

“You don't read books?”  I couldn't think of anything but this to kill the time here.

“… … I can't read”

… I see. Then what shall we do? This is amazing again for whole 4 years.

If it was me I'd be fat already. If there is nothing to do, there is only eating left. And if there no place to move around, I would've been sleeping all the time.

“It's good that you haven't destroyed your body.”

“… ….”

“Or did you?”

“… …”

“It was well healed then.”

It’s become a monologue already. So boring I can't stand it.

“When I first came here,”

Oh! He said something!

“I felt relieved, I couldn't bear to live in this state at the royal palace.”

It seems that he is trying to tell me about his heavy memories.

“I would be glad to come here and die in silence “

It is far heavier than I was imagining.

“But, I didn't take bath, haven't done cleaning chores, Left food to rot … … And scary insects began to appear ”

“W..wait a moment!”

“In that bed you have slept yesterday too”

” Wow aa ah ah ah !! ”

“You are noisy “

“You are doing it on purpose! Even thought you knew I hate insects!!”

I thought It would be some unusual story.Starting with 'Do you remember' or so I thought. Which would let to deep emotions. But on the country he made this memory to press on my weakness.

“Michail’s idiot”

“Noisy”

“Baka! Baka!”

I glare at him putting down the food.

“Are you a child?”

"You have too much free time"

"Maybe you should return home now?"

“Even though you are so lonely … Oh, let’s play together! Maybe some card game?”

“I can't see my hands properly”

“If I had a book about cooking i could've … “

“I do not think you can do it."

He is rude as always. I admit that I am not skillful in this. Whatever I do you couldn't do well like Mikhail and he often made fun of me.

"Oh, but I, I was able to make embroidery!”

“I see”

“What do you mean by 'I see'?”He wasn't impressed at all!

I gave Mikhail the first thing I made. It was told cruel things that time, then I handed him about three times more but never got praised at the end. But for the last five years I suddenly awoke.

“Awesome, one day, suddenly it got better”

“What is that”

“Truly, I realized that it became like this.”

“It was very rough before this. So that’s not your embroidery.”

It is certainly what I sewed myself, if I look back in years even I couldn't understand why.

“I kept going even though it was that way.”

I made a lot of mistakes and pointed my finger over the needle many times. I also wanted to Mikhail  to say I was amazing, even though I couldn't do anything I challenged a difficult design.

“I know … wasn't Vissel pleased by it?”

“Of course I didn't give it to someone like Vissel”

“Didn't you think he would be glad?”

“I think so, but”

But, when making embroidery, I wasn't thinking about Vissel. Maybe that child thinking 'for Visser-sama' 'so that Visser would be happy' was a good thing. But at that time I wasn't thinking about it at all.

” Was it hard”

“Eh?” A little nervous but…

“Vissel is stupid”

“……”

“He is stupid for throwing you away."

He was talking with a serious tone. Is there any kind of punch awaiting me? There is also a thing of the past, a little, no, I’m considerably wary.

…… There seems to be no continuation.Was he really comforting me? If so then,

“Will Mikhail will not throw me away?”

“I guess it's not really my problem.”

“Right now it is Mikhail's?”

Even if it's a joke. I want him to say' I’m not going to throw you away'.

“I will not throw you away … if it's me …"

Yeah something subtle. It was a word I wanted, but I got a lot of joy with just the first half.

Besides,he told me to come home earlier. Somehow, I do not believe him.

Well, it’s still the second day, but I’ve gotten together a lot before that.

“Mikhail!”

“What is it.. n~ !?”

I cautiously reach both my hands to his face and push my lips against his. It was closer to an attack than a kiss.

“Is this, landed well?” Releasing his lips and checking with him out.

“It was a line of the gay who know his wrong, isn't it.”

“I want to do even more of those adult things to you"

“… … don't force yourself”

Strange.

I can understand it even if I cann't see it. The reaction of Mikhail is weak.

“Your heart doesn't pound ?”

“I'll ask back, have you felt anything yourself?”

Let’s clearly say. My heart fluttered. I was nervous as it was, and happy when my lips hit him. But something feels wrong.

“I want to get along with Mikhail even more”

“More than a kiss …”

“I want to be Mikhail’s wife”

He don't think of throwing me away. I thought that I wanted to believe it, but more than anything right now I wanted to do something with this sandman.

“Certainly it's bad being lazy, you should think about something decent.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“…… Something like yesterday’s things”

I didn't notice. Perhaps as he is right now, he isn't as composed as I think.

“Strip, let’s get along well.”

11