Chapter 8
22k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I can't see it well” Saying this he quickly got closer. Now as I think, his footsteps are normal.

“You don't have to see it closely. ”

“I want to see it. Open it with your fingers, show me the insides.”

“But..”

“You have it there, right? The place where I will enter you… ”

Even though you don't plan to enter it..yet you say this…

“Or is it for someone else to enter?”

“No! I don't wan't anyone but Mikhail”

Oh my goodness, why have I said this. It is impossible to choose another party now, but I cannot imagine married life with other person.

“… … you are stupid”  

I agree about that.

Placing my finger in the middle of the opened legs. As if it's a mouth.

"…no"

When I open the lips themselves in odd way, there is a dump sound slurping from inside. It is embarrassing, to the extent that I can feel it and hear it, doing such a thing to myself…

" Awesome, was it such a thin color?"

I don't want you to ask such a thing. I never saw that much by myself and I don’t know about other people.

Don't know!

Hmm? By chance, Mikhail is also? He doesn’t know too?

“You have not seen any of the other girls?”

“Of course”

…… Naturally, he is not Vissel that was going to marry another person,even so…

“Then, what about Mikhail's fiance?”

“We have not met”

I see. I certainly have not heard that he went to a neighbor country or that his fiancee came here.

Or rather, I did not want to hear that much.

“Don't change that posture”

“Ee!?”

He is certainly dangerous person.

“You, are you happy I haven't seen anyone, other than you?”

“…… happy”

“Even though you could’ve done this with Vissel?”

“No !!! Not in the slightest !!”

Whether Vissel or anybody else would want to touch me, unless it is Mikhail, I don’t want to be touched by anyone.

Don’t make me imagine it.

” Hmmm”

“What ?”

“Only I know that you are doing these erotic things”  

Don't call it erotic..Rather it's more echi then ero. But for some reason my face is burning hot.

“You are sopping wet. What made you so excited?”

“I don't!”

“Just from me looking at you?”

“As I said, don't look …”

“Just by being watched by a monster…you are so..”

“Mikhail is Mikhail. Appearance doesn’t matter! ”

That is not the story to talk about in such position. However, Mikhail, whether it is sandman or a person, he is himself.

“…… Stupid. Sorry, but I will get you dirty a little”

“Eh,”

“Wow, why is it twitching?”

“I do not know, ah!”

He opens me lightly down there. What’s this. Something feels, strange.

“I’m sorry … I really am sorry.”

“Why are you apologizing?”

“Even though you are so beautiful, because of me you..”

There must be something I can not see. But the way he's saying it is really embarrassing.

“Such a thing, I do not know . a~..”

“Do you feel good? You are getting really tight.”

“Why, ah~, stop it”

Why does this person touch another person’s good point so accurately?

“You, let out such a voice.”

“Ah~ not that place, it feels strange”

I didn’t know that I had such a spot in that place.

I heard that man feels good if he ejaculates. But, what about me? Why do I feel so good?

“Oh~, ha~ ha"

” You are reaching it ?”

“No..I…don't understand..what's”

The body’s tingling and becomes bigger. More and more, rapidly and steadily, it is pleasant, I’m scared, and I want him to do more …

“Oh, something, strange,ah,~ ahhhhh!”

Something bursting out. My body gets dizzy, no power goes in.

I can not move anymore.

“You came?”

“Came …what?”

How would I know..

“Seems like it”

“I'm sleepy”

“You can sleep as much as you want, we have a lot of time.”

“But still Mikhail is …”

“It's ok for now”

“Mikhail, that’s … You know ……”

I love you. Yeah, you see. I, to Mikhail,  I love you.

***

I slept well. Even though it's not night now.

This room is a little dark. Where is he?

By the way, I wonder if Jean-sama will come today.

I also wanted to clean up.

Anyway, this kind of clothes … somehow they feel sticky. Is this my sweat or my … I remembered something, and I felt terribly shameful.

Dangerous. I want to forget it right now. What was I doing to myself. If I didn’t like Mikhail I wouldn’t have …

Aaah I don’t want to think.

I was afraid to think that I wouldn’t be able to stay by Mikhail’s side, despite my marriage to Vissel-sama’s, engagement was broken off.

I just loved him from the beginning.

I wanted to be recognized by him, I wanted to be praised, because I liked his everything.

Thinking about it makes me feel very relaxed. Until now I knew that it would be a political marriage, so I haven’t thought I would love someone like this, but eventually, not knowing how, I have chased after Mikhail.

Vissel, I thought he did a bad thing, but perhaps, the terrible was done by me. Although I was his fiancée, for me Mikhail was the best.

That’s quite natural for his eyes to go.

I am wondering how could he make a child, but I am not a victim here.

I have made efforts to become Vissel ‘s wife, but never have I tried hard for him to like me. Even though we were engaged, I didn’t want to become Vissel ‘s special, but Mikhail’ s.

However, I really want to see how much he has changed. I want to see his face. No, I can't see his face really, at least I want to confirm his condition.

This room is very lonely without his presence.

I have to find him. And I have to put on my clothes before that.

I got up from the bed, wrapped a blanket around myself, and went to get the clothes I took off.

“Did you sleep well ?”

At the moment my clothes were in the hand, a door opened and a man came in. He laughed uninterested.

It's certainly the face I often looked at from four years ago …

why … …

no, more importantly..

“What is that hahaha! What is these hair!?"

He, who showed me his appearance after such a long time, whether he lost weight or the figure that had became an adult.

What caught my attention above all was his red hair, which apparently disastrous.

9